What you think? (Total votes: 25)

Yes it is good
96%
No it is bad
No votes
Could do with some more work
4%

Postby Oppy » Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:02 am

Thanx guys, i am actully thinking about making a metal pheionix mirror like Magical Duck Adventure said, i cant make it out of aliminium though because aliminium melts before solder, so it would have to be made out of brass or silver, and i dont think il be buygina a big sheet of silver, so i guess it will have to be brass or guilding metal. it would be made out of sheet metal like this because i still dont think il be sucsessfull making one out of thick metal. One thing i am definatly going to make is a heavens zippo, i already have a new blank zippo, all i need to do is engrave the design onto the lighter with a dremel, but first i have to find a large detailed picture of the heavens logo. Thanks for the feedback guys, i really enjoyed making it and its cool that u guys like it.
Oppy
Aussie cunt
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: with your mums titties

Postby Kiyuu » Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:50 am

Oppy89 wrote:Thanx guys, i am actully thinking about making a metal pheionix mirror like Magical Duck Adventure said, i cant make it out of aliminium though because aliminium melts before solder, so it would have to be made out of brass or silver, and i dont think il be buygina a big sheet of silver, so i guess it will have to be brass or guilding metal. it would be made out of sheet metal like this because i still dont think il be sucsessfull making one out of thick metal. One thing i am definatly going to make is a heavens zippo, i already have a new blank zippo, all i need to do is engrave the design onto the lighter with a dremel, but first i have to find a large detailed picture of the heavens logo. Thanks for the feedback guys, i really enjoyed making it and its cool that u guys like it.

Isn't this large enough? Hope it'll help you!
Attachments
heavens_logo.jpg
Heavens Logo
heavens_logo.jpg (27.24 KiB) Viewed 760 times
Kiyuu
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Oppy » Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:08 am

thanks kiyuu il post a pic as soon as im done. hell yer
Oppy
Aussie cunt
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Oppy » Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:25 pm

this is alot harder then i thaught, i practiced ebgraving it 6 times into a peice of scrap metal and i cant get it right, maybe i will just paint it on and engrave the worg heavens into it with the eyses an the nise n stuff.
Oppy
Aussie cunt
Machine Gun Fist

Postby VGAce » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:07 am

You could always hire a professional engraver and supply the image. Some tobacco shops offer engraving services for lighters, such as initials, but I don't know if the service covers something as elaborate as a logo. I guess it depends on the shop.
Anyway, I altered that particular pic Kiyuu provided a long time ago to create a "clean" form of the logo, if it helps any:
Attachments
Shenmue - Heavens Emblem.jpg
Shenmue - Heavens Emblem.jpg (32.34 KiB) Viewed 725 times
VGAce
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Oppy » Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:32 am

thanx, VGAce, im gunna try painting it on and engraving heavens wording onto the lighter, because scince the dragon is black on the lighter in the game, i should make it black on the lighter, it it looks good i might just lightly engrave around the outside of the black paint, because with paint i can wash it off, but yerr, im gunna have trouble keeping the paint on permenatley if it looks good though, allso my lighter has the liney grain texture and i dont know weather i should but a smooth one or just use the grainy one.
Oppy
Aussie cunt
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Kiyuu » Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:37 am

Oppy89 wrote:thanx, VGAce, im gunna try painting it on and engraving heavens wording onto the lighter, because scince the dragon is black on the lighter in the game, i should make it black on the lighter, it it looks good i might just lightly engrave around the outside of the black paint, because with paint i can wash it off, but yerr, im gunna have trouble keeping the paint on permenatley if it looks good though, allso my lighter has the liney grain texture and i dont know weather i should but a smooth one or just use the grainy one.

Have you seen this? http://www.shenmue.com/muecas/058_03.html

A fan-made Zippo. The logo is a sticker, it says.
Kiyuu
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Oppy » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:23 am

wow thass cool. it looks good with the sticker, but id like mine to looke like the dragon is actually on the lighter because of the lighters texture, im gunna try printing the logo on sticker paper to see what it looks like. thanks kiyuu.
Oppy
Aussie cunt
Machine Gun Fist

Postby James » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:04 pm

If you are going to paint use acrylic paint from a craft store. It comes in a needlepoint bottle so it's easy to draw with and the paint wont come off to easily. I've used it a bit on different things and its quite durable. You can also apply it thick to give it a raised look and feel.
James
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Re: Sword Handgaurd/Hazuki Family Crest

Postby Ryo_Hazuki--san » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:10 pm

wish i had a template I am making a hazuki family samurai armor to wear when i ride my motorcycle this summer and i wanted a good shot of the crest lol ! if i can be provided with one it would awesome !
Ryo_Hazuki--san
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Previous

Return to Shenmue