New poster to the forum - although I have followed the site over the years seeing as it has been pretty much the only live one stop shop for all things Shenmue. Hope you don't mind me crashing the party and adding my tuppence...
The big points for me are that they are given the care and attention that these games deserve. I'm talking Daytona USA and Jet Set Radio (potentially) as opposed to Crazy Taxi and Sonic Adventure.
Nice to haves for me would be:
1. Improved textures across the board.
2. Removal of slowdown and pop-up as far as is reasonably possible.
3. Transferable save files between games.
4. Some new additions to the prizes and capsules.
5. Japanese dub available as an option. (I really enjoyed playing number 2 subtitled.)
6. Reduced loading times.
So a pretty conservative list I'd say. I'm not too bothered about changes to the core gameplay (such as using the bike to get to work, etc), I just want a sympathetic update to one of gaming's great stories. (A nicely packaged special edition would be well received too).
I won't even mention the *other* game. I'll keep praying that these two get off the runway first