Spokane wrote:The classic style of dialing isn't hard to figure out, thats a silly change.
I have no problem with the design of the thing; it's the fact that if you dial all but the last digit, then enter the last one incorrectly, you have to dial the whole thing over again. I actually like the old design of the dial, but that?
1. More open ended world. Now, there's some buildings and shops you can't enter. Also there's markets outside you can only gaze at and not actually walk onto the tiles. This is only a little thing but I feel it would go along way towards making the world feel expanded if you were able to enter these areas.
2. Travel. I'd like to be able to try to save up enough money to travel to-from Japan - Hong Kong. I'm confident this wasn't possible on the Dreamcast because of the need for multiple discs but on new media there's definitely enough storage available.
3. Online Markets. As a mini-game it'd be nice to work at a market and make some $$$. I don't know how this would work though...
4. More jobs. All those shops, stores, arcades would be nice to work at.
5. Calling home and abroad. I'd love to be able to call Nozomi and Tom and Ine-san and Fuku-san and even Goro.
These are just little things I think that would enhance the story without taking anything away.
For both games: 16x9 widescreen wigthout stretching but instead to import models with widescreen scripting high quality sound and voice clips English or Japanese voices Shenmue models to have a little more high poly counts on each body Add Shenmue Passport Keep some of the copyright brands like timex, add move instruction on screen after you get the move right, while learning a new move No background characters fading in and/or out 720p or 1080p restore the textures in HD improve the controls like running instead bumping into each corner.
Shenmue I: Add wait options Add Bicycle for Ryo Add analogue stick control for Ryo to move during third person and FREE Battle mode, just like in Shenmue II.
Shenmue II: Add stand alone practice areas, just like in the last game Save transfer from the last game