Its almost Christmas/Hanukkah = Time For Replay

(Chapter 1 | General Series Discussion)

Re: Its almost Christmas/Hanukkah = Time For Replay

Postby shengoro86 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:04 pm

Lan Di-sama wrote:
Lan Di-sama wrote: http://www.shenmuedojo.net/forum/viewto ... =3&t=19679

That was a bitch to find. Good thing I only have 2 exams left I should be studying for.... (I suck)

Topic is a blast of nostalgia, btw. I read through the first 8 pages or so. Lots of interesting conversations and things to notice in Shenmue I that I'd forgotten about.

Holy Sh*t, I cannot believe it was that long ago.
Yama wrote:
Axm wrote:I will be playing 1 and 2 starting on the 22nd. \:D/

I can't help but feel we need to do this in a party while sippin' on ramen. Down?

I'm down. If your serious, I'll be in NYC hopefully to see the Rockefeller Center Tree by the end of this month. I also be back in March for A State of Trance 600.

I think a Skype Dojo hangout would be cool too for a massive playthrough.
Ryudo wrote:
Takumi wrote: Seeing as how a lot of people on the Dojo have grown up, and SHOULD be able to afford a short flight, we should really try to schedule some sort of American Shenmue Con (small at first). I'm sure we could draw some people.

Get a 1000 Shenmue fans turnon the game and everyone at the same time when Ryo is asking for a black car or sailors. We press the A button to hear a thousand Ryo's asking for a thousand sailors

I couldnt help but imagine that and it sounds hilarious.

I started doing a playthough video. It is a little akward to set up since i do not have a video capture card, and I am not emulating Shenmue for a playthrough video. There is commentary but not too much, only when needed.
shengoro86
Admin - Shenmue500K
Shenmue 500K Staff

PSN: Shengoro86
XBL: Rock Is Sponge
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Shenmue III (PC)

Previous

Return to Shenmue