Licensed Insertcoin shenmue clothing has big sale

(Chapter 1 | General Series Discussion)

Licensed Insertcoin shenmue clothing has big sale

Postby Wolfgame » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:13 am

Received an email early this morning that Insertcoin has resupplied certain sizes of the shenmue clothes they have available. I know these have been featured before, but at this price I had to hop on and share the details.

going here http://www.insertcoinclothing.com/search.html?q=shenmue

both the tshirt and hoodie are marked down 70% off, this also stacks with this coupon code which provides another discount.

ICGAME13

I got two hoodies and the tshirt for roughly 50$ shipped after all discounts applied, shipping to the states was more than I thought it would be, but the regular price of these items is much more, so I would encourage any interested users to act fast. Happy holidays everyone

EDIT: Full details of all items included in this sale are also on their most recent blog entry

http://www.insertcoinclothing.com/blog/ ... al-chance/

Wolfgame has received a thanks from: Jackie Harris
Wolfgame
Master of the Three Blades

Re: Licensed Insertcoin shenmue clothing has big sale

Postby johnvivant » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:08 am

only size small left for the hoodies. shame.
johnvivant
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Wolfgame » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:32 am

Well this whole thing is a bust, I placed my order within 30 minutes of this sale going live, but still received an email this morning that they don't have any stock of shenmue hoodies in any size. I doubt they will ever get replenished now. Just getting whole order cancelled now, it's not cost effective even on sale to pay that much for shipping for just the t-shirt, needless to say I am incredibly disappointed.
Wolfgame

Postby Stocke » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:46 pm

I posted this in the news section, should of really made a new topic for it Wolfgame had.
I emailed them and they said there's no chance of getting more Hoodies in stock, at least at the 70% off price :( It's a shame because that's what i really wanted.

Still i managed to get 3 of the shirts in mine and my brothers size for £15 delivered. Not a bad price considering it's official.
Stocke
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Ryo911 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:35 pm

I managed to order one of the small hoodies a couple of days ago had the despatch email today hoping it arrives before Christmas.
Ryo911

PSN: WkdSide
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Fenix » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:51 pm

Wait! No more hoodies!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Fenix
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: 3D Studio Max

Postby Stocke » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:36 am

Got my shirts today,
One medium shirt was missing, and the large shirt had a nice long sticky strip that's come from the envelope on the logo.

Tad disappointing, hope i get that third shirt before Christmas. Apart from the sticky shit on the large shirt, they are very nice quality.
Stocke
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby spinksy » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:59 am

Saw this thread and HAD to reply

The insert coin clothing is terrible!

I bought the Shenmue hoody awhile ago and the stitching was an absolute mess! (cotton sticking out from here there and everywhere)! I emailed them and got a grumpy reply stating that if I returned it they would 'have a look and see what they thought about it' -

after the email I couldn't really be doing with them so just thought I'd keep it - I got my missus to tidy up the stitching and hide the crap bits which she did a great job on - in the few weeks since then the front pockets have started coming away from the hoody, the zip is a pain, the patch on the right sleeve is an absolute mess, and the logo on the front has started coming off. My missus's exact words when I got it were 'this is cheap crap' and she was right!

Paid £35 for it and its horrible - I even wore it up the city the other day on the off chance and went in my local GAME shop - one of the staff came over to me and tapped me on the shoulder and said 'I know where you got that, I have one - rubbish aren't they'

Will NEVER order from there again........
spinksy

XBL: spinksy777
Currently playing: Shenmue, skies of Arcadia

Postby lavrentis » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:57 pm

spinksy wrote: Saw this thread and HAD to reply

The insert coin clothing is terrible!

I bought the Shenmue hoody awhile ago and the stitching was an absolute mess! (cotton sticking out from here there and everywhere)! I emailed them and got a grumpy reply stating that if I returned it they would 'have a look and see what they thought about it' -

after the email I couldn't really be doing with them so just thought I'd keep it - I got my missus to tidy up the stitching and hide the crap bits which she did a great job on - in the few weeks since then the front pockets have started coming away from the hoody, the zip is a pain, the patch on the right sleeve is an absolute mess, and the logo on the front has started coming off. My missus's exact words when I got it were 'this is cheap crap' and she was right!

Paid £35 for it and its horrible - I even wore it up the city the other day on the off chance and went in my local GAME shop - one of the staff came over to me and tapped me on the shoulder and said 'I know where you got that, I have one - rubbish aren't they'

Will NEVER order from there again........

Lets be honest mate, we were never buying it for fashion or quality but just because it's Shenmue.

Fuck, they could sell a Shenmue themed dildo and i'd still buy it.
lavrentis
Shenmue - THE best game
Alpha Trading Boss

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby BlueMue » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:04 am

I recieved my shirt just now. I have to say the shipping experience was one of the worst I ever had.
I took 22 damn days for the shirt to arrive! I know christmas and all was inbetween but something for the USA arrived in 9 days with christmas inbetween... and no that wasn't express shipping.
Very disappointing for 13€ shipping costs...

At least the shirt looks okay as far as I can tell. I won't unpack it, I have no desire to wear it anyway. I just want to have it for my collection. 8)
BlueMue
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Return to Shenmue