On-going Playthroughs of Shenmue Games

(Latest news on the series and site updates)

Moderator: News Poster

On-going Playthroughs of Shenmue Games

Postby Ziming » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:30 pm

A few on-going playthroughs including our own currently playing Shenmue games. Check them out!

Watch: Shenmue Dojo | OneyPlays | Game Informer
Ziming
Veteran Contributor
Veteran Contributor

Re: On-going Playthroughs of Shenmue Games

Postby Ziming » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:53 pm

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Ziming has received a thanks from: GameHacKeR
Ziming
Veteran Contributor
Veteran Contributor

Postby GameHacKeR » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:19 pm

Heya Peter was saying in the live streams that he's thinking of doing a longer play on the weekend but he wanted to know our hours of a availability, This is the closest topic I can find related to the live streams, So I thought i'll post here rather than creating a new topic somewhere.

I'm available any day around 8:30pm - 9pm GMT time on wards, Latest i'm working is 8pm and it takes about 30minutes to get home so that should be fine with me :)
GameHacKeR
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue

Postby Peter » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:35 am

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50430

That's the "official" topic in there. Just where we host the weekly videos Zim kindly uploads to the YT channel.

But I think the idea of a longer stream may be on hold for a while. When I read your message, I thought screw it, I'm gonna do one this coming Saturday, but it would only be fun based and NOT progress the story at all. The reason for that is because I want to get to the end of February before starting Shenmue 2.

But either way that's out the window because our next stream begins with us starting work at the harbour which we are tied into now! Literally the worst timing in the world. Just one of those things you learn whilst doing all of this for the first time.
Peter
Shenmue 3
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby GameHacKeR » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:29 pm

Heya thanks for the quick reply

yeah I understand, I've tried to drag the game out around that exact same point,
once you start working you can't pause the story at all which is a shame, Disc 3 really should have the option to just work if you wanted like the 70man battle game lol

But anyway I have the other topic book marked now if you want to delete these posts to keep this thread tidy go ahead ;-)
GameHacKeR
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Currently playing: Shenmue

Return to News and Updates