shenmue 3 online part

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

shenmue 3 online part

Postby shmoozip » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:14 pm

Wouldnt it be awesome to have shenmue fighter online?
What would the fighting roster contain? Even characters from the previous game. Also it would attract the fighting game community.

That would be dope man
shmoozip
Banned
Banned

Re: shenmue 3 online part

Postby 7heavens » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:42 pm

I agree. Online leader boards for the arcade games/mini games/pachinko etc (would be good if you could play with others online too), and online fighting would be awesome. Especially if you can use your fighter or your own version of ryo with his unique skill set and level that you've developed during your time playing in storymode.

But doubt that'll happen.
7heavens
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby shmoozip » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:22 am

7heavens wrote: I agree. Online leader boards for the arcade games/mini games/pachinko etc (would be good if you could play with others online too), and online fighting would be awesome. Especially if you can use your fighter or your own version of ryo with his unique skill set and level that you've developed during your time playing in storymode.

But doubt that'll happen.

thank you 7heavens. for a moment i was affraid my idea would be laughed off. i have Always had that idea that shenmue 1 and 2 could have done it as well. since its basically like virtua fighter, yu Suzuki could have easily implemented the characters physique into the game.

as for shenmue 3 we could implement such a good roster. like that old man in the park. lan di. even that beauty with the blue clothes. and many sidecharacters we have seen in previous entries. it doesnt need servers perse in loads. they could go peer2peer. ofcourse there will be lag sometimes. but its nice to have it anyway.

the plus side is that this game gets an infinite replay status because of this. maybe we should ask yu Suzuki one way or another. if it is not too much
shmoozip
Banned
Banned

Postby shmoozip » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:54 pm

this roster would be great with 2 guest characters. i would like some females but joy and nozomi dont seem the fighting type
shmoozip
Banned
Banned

Postby south carmain » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:34 pm

shmoozip wrote: Image

this roster would be great with 2 guest characters. i would like some females but joy and nozomi dont seem the fighting type

I would love to play as "PS2 yakuza case"
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby shmoozip » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:36 pm

south carmain wrote:
shmoozip wrote: Image

I would love to play as "PS2 yakuza case"

i know your trying to be funny.
i ment them as guest characters sinc ethey kinda honor the shenmue spirit
shmoozip
Banned
Banned

Return to Shenmue III