Search found 5 matches

Return

Live TV Show - Raising Money In Gaming

A friend of mine on Twitter (who I'd like to keep confidential) told me this Friday he will be taking part in a live show on TV about raising money in gaming events. He does a lot of this kind of thing, usually involving raising funds for sick children. He's raised many thousands of Euro's in past events. I spoke to him this morning about the Shenmue Kickstarter and he said he will mention it and try to get some more traffic sent our way. I've asked for more information about it and will keep you all informed.
by Sonoshee
Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: If you donated to help Shenmue 3. Please post here.

A long time friend (and gaming friend) came round mine last night and we were talking about Shenmue and memories of it pretty much for the 2 hours he was round non stop.

He was fairly against backing the kickstarter for various reasons but after we spoke about it and I explained everything in detail he changed his mind. Hes going to back it on his pay day at the end of the month and even said he wants to donate £100 worth as he realises how much he wants Shenmue 3.

I just wish kickstarter was better explained for people like my mate
by spinksy
Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just increased my pledge from $510 to $630. :heart:
by Sonoshee
Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm on a $120 pledge right now. I will probably push it north of $200 before the KS end.

As a member who seldom posts/visits, I am astonished at how strong the community still is here - after all this time. Inspiring stuff.
by flattie018
Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

$300 backer, I really hope my capsule isn't that weird monkey man from the first game.
by ConanTheKing
Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic