Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I’m just curious to know why some fans are eager to learn details about the story of Shenmue which have yet to be revealed to Ryo.

Are we not supposed to immerse ourselves in to the character of Ryo and play the game accordingly?

If you’ve already come to know things which Ryo will discover in Shenmue III then there’ll be no element of shock or surprise.

When Ryo first learns some new information in his quest, well that’s when I want to first learn about it.

And, yes, I do know I’m chancing it being on this forum lol.
by BalHan
Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: what is the best chapter, do you feel?

Shenmue 2 before Ryo goes to Guilin. Is that chapters 2 and 3?

Not that I didn't like Guilin because I really did; I felt Guilin was a delightful counterpoint to chapters 2 and 3 with its wondrous natural landscapes and beautiful soothing music, but chapters 2 and 3 is where the action is at. Action-packed throughout, it really was thrilling, edge-of-your-seat stuff with not a single dull moment.

If I had to choose just one chapter, then it would have to be chapter 3(the one in Kowloon?).
Wow, just wow. I mean Ryo and Ren's ascension to the 17th floor of the yellow head building is reason alone to choose this epic chapter. That's not even including the street fights, Ryo and Ren's escape while handcuffed, rescuing Joy and Wong etc etc.

By the by, the other chapters are not too bad as well :D
by BalHan
Wed May 16, 2018 12:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic