Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: Shenmue Poll (sponsor or not sponsor)

This is a good idea, and I can't see why this wouldn't work really.

Of course, I don't know jack sh*te about sponsorships, but if you showed some numbers about the kickstarter, about the game's message, etc. to the companies in the proper way... would be weird if all of them said no?

Pepsi Max all the way. 8)
by BayStone
Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The reunion topic.

Been posting for a while now, again, as I got that Shenmue itch again.

But, anywho, official hellos to everybody. :D Great to see you guys. Bows, bows.
by BayStone
Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Meet "Ryo" Masaya Matsukaze

But reading subtitles is really hard work, you know.

And yes, I'm being extremely sarcastic.
by BayStone
Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: About the buildings in Baisha village

I'm most excited about Choubu village. Did you read the Suzuki interview?

What interview is that? :)

Also, on topic, there is that train ride in both Project Berkley and the GDC post-mortem. I wonder if and when that's going on.

I don't remember exactly which one.. But he detailed a few of the games locations and what to expect. It was one of his recent interviews in the last 2 or 3 days. Maybe someone can help me out. It could of been the Game Informer interview but I'm not too sure.

Found the right google magic spell.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/06/20/yu-suzuki-talks-about-shenmue-iiis-daynight-cycle-weather-gameplay-multiplayer-and-more/
by BayStone
Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Response from Joel "The Red Shirt Guy" Tess & Awesome Ja

When I read that, I pictured him answering them in the exact same style as he presented the Twitch videos...

You and me both. :)

But, still, this guy has a lot of weight on his shoulders. While he could certainly do something about his behavior on the Twitch video, I wouldn't want to be where he is.
by BayStone
Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: No Time Skip In Shenmue I

Yeah, I agree. In 2 it's a bit more understandable, but I was actually surprised when I first played it and saw it... I thought it had no place in the game. It's an quality-of-life thing, sure, but personally, I think it sort of waters down the thing a little bit.

But pompously, time-skip has no place in Shenmue. :)
by BayStone
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic