Search found 474 matches

Return

Re: Kickstarter Update #84 - Survey Info #1: Survey Started!

So in addition to backing the campaign for a PS4 copy, I also did the slacker backer option to get another copy on PC. However, I only got one survey. Did anyone else do something similar and get only one survey? I'm trying to figure out if there is any confusion and me not getting the second copy. I tried emailing them also, but no response yet...

You can either wait for the second one to arrive, or you can whack your email address onto this page to get it sent right away.
by Let's Get Sweaty
Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yakuza series

phpBB [video]

Demo and preorder are now available!
by Crimson Ryan
Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Data Discs Repress - Shenmue Soundtrack Vinyl

https://i.imgur.com/8Y9CRI4.png

If you missed the past couple of opportunities to snag one of the Data Discs release of the Shenmue Soundtrack on Vinyl, they have released an announcement that they have completed a repress which go on sale WEDNESDAY 4TH JULY - 17:00BST.

Due to continued demand, we have re-pressed SHENMUE (on light translucent blue), SONIC MANIA (on translucent "Sonic Blue") and SHINOBI III (on oxblood/maroon). In addition, there is also a small restock of PANZER DRAGOON on black vinyl.

All of these will go on sale tomorrow, WEDNESDAY 4th JULY, at 17:00 BST (UK time).

Note: all items are IN STOCK and ready to ship, however it may take us between 1-2 weeks to process all order

You can place your order on the Data Discs Official Website HERE once they go live, at a cost of £19.99 plus P&P.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0844/6951/products/Cover_HIGH_RES_large.jpg?v=1498575895
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0844/6951/products/Shenmue_Repress_large.jpg?v=1498575895

The original soundtrack to the groundbreaking SEGA game, newly remastered and available for the first time ever on vinyl. A selection of beautiful orchestral tracks from one of the most important games of all time.

Repressed on translucent light blue vinyl. All copies include lithographic print, traditional OBI strip and UV spot varnished cover. Music by Takenobu Mitsuyoshi, Ryuiji Iuchi, Osamu Murata and Yuzo Koshiro. This release is available in the following editions:

180g Translucent Light Blue
180g Classic Black
A1. Shenmue - Sedge Tree (Original Version)
A2. Shenhua - Sedge Flower (Original Version)
A3. Encounter with Destiny
A4. Christmas on Dobuita Street
A5. The Sadness I Carry on My Shoulders
A6. Cherry Blossom Wind Dance
A7. Daily Agony
------------------------------------------------
B1. Tears of Separation
B2. Dawn
B3. Snowy Scenery
B4. Separated from Yokosuka
B5. Departure for Hope
B6. The Place Where the Sun Sets (Version 2)

Please note: some copies are in shrink wrap, others are in resealable polypropylene sleeves; all are brand new. Please allow up to 1 week for your order to ship.
by Peter
Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Recent Gaming Purchases

I picked up Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Gravity Rush 2 and Yakuza 0 today :mrgreen:
by AnimeGamer183
Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Peter
Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:17 pm

Jump to topic

by Yama
Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:17 pm

Jump to topic

by Sonikku
Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:29 pm

Jump to topic

Re: Goodbye Posts

One revolution at a time folks. Still dealing with the great revolt of 2003 here.
by Peter
Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic