Search found more than 1273 matches

Return

Re: Few tech ????? Suggestions wanted

If you get a tablet make it the Nexus 7 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

If you get one of those you can skip the smartphone. Or vise versa. Getting a tablet imo is a luxury on top of a smartphone if youre tight on money.
by Axm
Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Bluecast wrote: What would you do if Gif's did not exist?

by Dorian
Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

Got my DC. £20 and its in good nick, fully working with controller and VMU so I guess it's not bad value.
by lavrentis
Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Had to do that myself last year. Took fucking ages. I said I'd do the same for my missus, then opened up a massive fuck off folder full of cluttered files and stupid arse names for some Wigan Pier dance music n shit. Fuck. That.
by MiTT3NZ
Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wriy3ICfF9U[/youtube]

The Chess story is amazing.
by Kenny
Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Custom Titles & Names-Explain yours

No story behind mine i just wanted something Shenmue related. I chose the picture of Baihu though as i feel he somewhat resembles my persona, not too many people know too much about me on here i just kind of lay low unless i feel necassary.
by Hazuki Legend
Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Peter wrote: WS. Haahaa remember that goober. Wonder where he ended up

He ended up at Grammar School where his students nicknamed him the "Nazi Fist".
by Sonikku
Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Music from Captain Harlock Eternal Edition Files is so beautiful that I'm going cry...

Can you capture those tears in a bottle until it is full and then send it to me in the US so I can use it as lube?
for my eyes... they are always dry... YEAH! MY EYES! :theyareontome:
http://i.imgur.com/ccNSi.gif
by Dorian
Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DLC's actually one of my favourite things this gen. Always loved expansion packs, and it's about time it went mainstream with consoles.
by MiTT3NZ
Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My gaming thought of the day: I don't want Skies of Arcadia HD... I want a remake of Skies of Arcadia! This game deserves so much more!

What extra stuff would you put in it?
More backstory, (far) deeper battle system, bigger base expansion possibilities coming along with bigger maps and more NPCs. Basically, do the game again, but on a far bigger scale.
by Dorian
Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A revolution? And change what?
by MiTT3NZ
Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

As much as I'd love that to change, the cliched saying is true 90% of the time. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. That goes for any form of power. And you really can't expect that 10% to be able to run a country, as the majority would just be pussies anyway.

So long as we aren't being executed, downtrodden, or left vulnerable to attacks from other nations, a government has got the basic principles right. Revolution is a word that's thrown around a lot on the internet, but it'd take something huge and quite blatantly noticeable to warrant revolution.
by MiTT3NZ
Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

absolute power corrupts, that's why there ought to be limits on power. something the American founding fathers* and to a lesser extent parliament realised.

*as a non american, I cannot say this phrase without cringing slightly
by beedle
Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The tax issue seems like a trick. If I were running for president, I'd say very clearly that I think the problem with government today is not too much force, or too little, but the improper application thereof. Either they apply too much force where it's not needed, or too little where it desperately is. Ergo, I would abolish most taxes, but use almost the entire amount of the revenue collected to help the poor and the sick, and then use what's left over for reasonable defense. Everything else should be left up to the states. The federal government ought not be the endless moneybag of a continent-sized federation; that is nothing else but institutional bribery on a massive scale, hence our pitiful condition today.
Your world would collapse in a few years, though. Not that it would be that bad.

http://i.imgur.com/TQWh1.jpg
by Dorian
Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Butt Chugging: America's New Favourite Pastime

If I went to a party and people where shoving beer bottles up their arse I wouldn't be hanging around.
by Riku Rose
Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

After putting it off for so long, I finally sent my contact the email with the logline for DEUX. This is what I ended up going with (written exactly like this):

Struggling with an unpaid debt, a twenty something signs up as a weapons tester in a high-tech duel, but to get his pay he must defeat his next opponent--an adversary he can't seem to kill .

It felt like the best one to go with. It summarizes the plot pretty well, not only that the way its written is pleasing to the eyes and reads well. Hopefully attention grabbing. Crossing my fingers he sends this out to any agents, and pray to ANY CELESTIAL BEINGS OUT THERE IN THE STRATOSPHERE that one of them bites.
by Kenny
Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Im an Apple and Sony fanboy. All day every day. Gimme that shit. I love it.
Nintendo is for children. Go play with your nunchucks ryudo. I want more ak47's in my life. When I wake up in the morning I have to kill atleast 90 terrorists to get me going for the day. I dont think ive ever seen 1 terrorists in a nintendo game. Nintendo supports obama.
by Axm
Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

Picture taken by Nick..
by Crimson Ryan
Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Facebook

Your all being mean.
by Riku Rose
Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FAGGOT

Theres a London Eye in Japan :lol:
by Peter
Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Halloween

everyday is like halloween in the middle east, Ninjas everywhere
by south carmain
Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I say faggot all the time. Its just fun. Now I'm going to go listen to The Smiths and eat a hotdog to prove its not malicious, you fucking zipperhead queers.
by Rakim
Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 50 Years of James Bond

Craig has been my favpurite Bond, but only simply because the movies are becoming more of the type of movie i enjoy more. The suave, innuendo, sometimes upper lipped Bond of yesteryear never appealed to me, and to be honest, i always viewed the Bourne trilogy as something that the Bond franchise could have been. But i know it has a huge following, and i give that its due respect, but i am just saying i prefer a less corny special agent flick.
by Peter
Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You're living the dream, Kenny. I'm so happy for you.
by KiBa
Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

^
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ZWjmslzM0[/youtube]

EDIT: My contact got back to me!! He loves the DEUX logline and wants the script ASAP!! YES!!!
by Kenny
Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes. Over the course of ten years, I've posted well over 4000 twattish things. I've trolled, posted in colors, and hijacked literally thousands of threads because I was addicted to being a spectacular FAGGOT. We're talking on average 1.49 such posts every single day for nearly a decade. That's a lifestyle. Even typing this post, I almost colored it white out of instinct, and had to consciously stop myself. That's... messed... up! It took our trademarked friend to wake me up, by pointing out that I was straddling the nob end of the gay scale in assless chaps.
by KiBa
Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The broadband may suck but install times in Poland are amazing.
by Riku Rose
Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

^ :rotflmao:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUdJAt0ej0c[/youtube]
by KiBa
Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

saville: the movie
by beedle
Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

To be honest, I don't care if Ryudo posts or not posts about how much he got. I also don't see why it should bother anybody if he does post that. The privacy argument is hollow. As if somebody is going to use it against him... It's paranoia.

One of the reasons why I liked this place was that it allowed for a true stream of conciousness. Now there's a lot of censorship and conventions being forced by some users on the rest and it really turns into a grumblers assembly.
by Dorian
Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rachel Naomi Remen, M.D. is a master storyteller and a great observer of life.

Richard Branson is the 4th richest citizen of the United Kingdom, according to the Forbes 2011 list of billionaires, with an estimated net worth of US$4.2 billion.
by MiTT3NZ
Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

lol, what? I wasn't trying to make you afraid, I'm just saying that you're such an irritating person that I probably would. Bedroom intellects who use quotes to appear deep and intelligent are so idiotic and narrow-minded that I'd be left with no other choice. It's called public service. And my self-admiration is justified.

Anyway... Fucking legend right here:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhTq85Q0SUro3x38mr
by MiTT3NZ
Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MiTT3NZ wrote: Not the video. That was for everyone. Enjoy.

:rotflmao: I lost it at "I'm a female!" So she was a coward hiding behind her sex. Now I know Brothaman is a bus driver
by Bluecast
Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Click on Mitz link on the other page.
by Who Really Cares?
Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Only an American could say such a thing. Yes the UK consists of only Manchester, Blackpool, Lincoln and OFCOURSE... Menorca.
by Sailors?
Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Miserable Menorca... Wettest weather in the west of Wales.
by MiTT3NZ
Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bluecast wrote:I'm too abnormal to agree.

What is the definition of normal though? No-one is normal. It's just some people are more weird than others.
by QWERTY
Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic