Search found 112 matches

Return

Re: Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi

Prepare yourself for disappointment. Anticlimactic conclusions to various plot threads and some really odd story decisions. Got a bit bored halfway through. 2.5/5
by Sokora
Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

IMO, it is a very good film; decent plot, good acting, great action sequences, enjoyable and Daisy Ridley is incredibly sexy.

As a *STAR WARS* film, it is a travesty; FA opened up so many plotlines and made a ton of headway in which direction the series would/could go.

This film slammed the massive door shut on ALL of those plot points, introducing new ones that are confusing and pointless, IMO and while I don't care (really don't), it pissed off a ton of fans who won't go back to the series and Disney will lose out.

Not invested into the series enough or care enough to let it really bother me, but I empathise with the hardcore on this.
by Truck_1_0_1_
Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm going to take the controversial opinion of saying I liked it. :P Though I wish they had left codebreaker quest and Leia flying on the cutting room floor to improve the pacing. I would have liked to have had more Luke/Rey time in its place. I didn't like admiral Holdo. I think Admiral Ackbar should have been the one to sacrifice himself by ramming the ship instead of some frilly pink hair who could have saved a boat load of problems if she merely confided in Poe her plan.

I don't believe Snoke is truly dead. I think he's in the same league as Luke at least and projected himself to Kylo and the others in his thrown room while he was somewhere else to protect his frail body. He can clearly the the Force on others across wide distances so it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

EDIT: Sorry, just dropping spoiler tags in. - OL

I don't think Snoke is dead dead, but his body was physical. We saw it cut to pieces in the room lol. Lukes was just a vision that couldn't be touched. If anything he'll be a force specter or whatever you want to call it like Obi-Wan and Yoda. His death was very anti climatic if you ask me. The battle that followed was pretty cool though.

I can't wait for Abrams to come back and do episode 9. It really sucks in my opinion that he didn't do the whole trilogy. It would have been much better to have one cohesive vision throughout. But oh well.
by Raithos
Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue HD Fact sheet

d3t. Now I know why the remaster has errors like wrong eye movement and aspect ratio. Somebody needs to reach out them and explain a few things they're doing improperly before the console versions are baked.

I'm pretty much done with your toxicity and constant negative attitude. This is your last..... Last warning. It's not 2012 anymore, and the toxic place this once was, isn't what it's like anymore. Not as long as I own it. Change the attitude or find another site to visit.
by Peter
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Will Lan-Di and Ryo...

I can re-confirm. Unless Yu Suzuki has changed things, we're going to face Lan Di. 8)
by DEVILLE_David
Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Shenmue Merch Teased

I would love an affordable figure of Ryo for my nerd shelf. First Four Figures did a great job on theirs, but the cost has sky rocketed to unaffordable.
by Telekill
Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Shenmue III pics from THQ Nordic financial presentat

Why can't they just make him look like this? Image
by ShenmueHDYEAH
Tue May 22, 2018 10:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic