Search found 7 matches

Return

Re: shenmue Art Exhibit

Holy fuck, your avatar is my second-favourite character from Shenmue, and damn does it look good :D!

Really looking forward to your upcoming work!
by ShenGCH
Sat May 16, 2015 6:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That's an awesome idea Joe. Will any pics or videos of the event? For those who don't live in the area? I'd love to go to it!

Oh and good to see you KiBa
by Peter
Fri May 15, 2015 7:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Impressive, Uke. Wish I could be in Minnesota this November.
by KiBa
Fri May 15, 2015 6:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'll be sure to post some pictures of the show. On opening night we are hooking up a DC and having a marathon day while sipping on local craft beer and eating Tom inspired hot dogs. Most of the pictures depict his conversations with the townspeople. I'm also working on a few paintings of Ryo if he spent 15 years in limbo without completing his story. Then he returns to Dobuita a failed adult.
Marry me. Now .

:D
by ShenGCH
Sun May 17, 2015 2:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue - 15th Anniversary Art Exhibit & Prints

:D love the work guys should have signed up years ago but better late than never , just walking through dobuita now reliving memories in time for the great finale :D
by Lan Di-parmer
Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue - 15th Anniversary Art Exhibit & Prints

Thanks Sonoshee.

Those prints are incredible. I'd recommend kurokumoclutch do a video showing them to us. Could help boost awareness.
by ShenSun
Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shenmue - 15th Anniversary Art Exhibit & Prints

http://i.imgur.com/7k1QnFu.png

An anniversary exhibit, celebrating fifteen years since the launch of Shenmue, is being held on Sunday 8th November in Duluth, Minnesota and will feature twenty original Shenmue water color prints by Dojo community member Ukulele Joe .

The prints are being made available as a bundle for $25, with the original 5x7 watercolors framed for $15 each.

Some of the prints can be sample viewed here .

If you would like more information and/or are interested in purchasing through mail, please contact Ukulele Joe via the ShenmueDojo forums or directly via his twitter at @kurokumoclutch .

Links:
Twitter @kurokumoclutch | Forum Discussion
by Sonoshee
Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic