Search found 42 matches

Return

Re: Resume feature

On the contrary, I think it was a good feature. If you had to quit, you could do so at (almost) any time without losing progress, but it couldn't be abused like in Shenmue 2 and most RPG's. In Shenmue 2, I would go to a Big or Small stand in Fortune's Pier which had a maximum bet of $500, save my game right there, and then play until I made as much money as I wanted. If I lost I could just restart my Dreamcast and try again, but if I won I could overwrite the save with one that now had more money, thus securing my winnings. Yes, it comes down to player choice, but I feel as if that was an easy way out of challenge the game was trying to provide. I did the same thing in order to reduce time spent on the Ghost Hall building, but I don't feel bad about that.
by Mr357
Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue II Game Music (Stream/Download)

phpBB [video]
by Ziming
Sun May 17, 2015 1:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ouch, the comments on the youtube trailer are harsh...

Like Theif was saying, we have now reached relevance in the gaming world again.
The project, Yu Suzuki, the fan community.. we are all open game now for trolls, fanboys and ignorant know-it-alls.

-The game isnt on Xbox and is console exclusive on PS4? = We will have Xbox fanboys try and discredit the worth of the game.
-The game doesn't have teh b3st gr4f1x evar?!1 = Looks like pong.
-They never heard of it before? = Doesn't matter whatever its like, it sucks anyways.
-They don't understand how the funding/development works? = Dr. Evil is controlling everything behind doors.

Eventually one of us are going to have a brain aneurysm fighting against the nay sayers. I will probably be that person eventually. Until then I'm going to save my energy for when the game is out and reviewers start slamming it for whatever dumb reasons.
by Axm
Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki officially announces Paypal support for Shenmu

So glad they're doing this. I wasn't able to pledge anything to the kickstarter but I hope to stop being worthless here soon and donate via paypal.

You'll get your chance to make a difference. They are dealing with some undisclosed obstacles now, but when Paypal is open, the AJ team assured me that even physical rewards like the replica jacket and the Crystal figure could be part of the rewards tiers. So prepare your wallet for now.

PS. There's nothing worthless about not being able to pledge as tons of people can't even afford it, though they are hardcore fans. Greek fans for example are going through some tough times, so I totally understand.
by sand4fish
Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What are you currently playing?

Hmmm, not sure i have heard someone comlpain about actually winning the saturn games in Shenmue, first time for everything I guess. :lol:
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Any non stereotypical J Pop out there?

If I was a mod I'd see you banned for tomfoolery.
by Rakim
Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Duck racing help

i usually skip until about the 25th or 26th of Feb. that should give you plenty of time to win her affection by the 3rd.

one trick to easily getting Fangmei's affections rather than speaking to her each day is to lose the Man Mo park fight (triggered by using chawan sign at man mo bistro). the following day she will automatically start calling you Ryo. otherwise you'll need to get about 12 successful responses to her questions, which might take 3 to 5 days.
by johnvivant
Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Duck racing help

You don't need to activate Fangmei's sidequest to enter the duck racing. But I guess you wanna do both anyway.
by BlueMue
Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tomato Convenience Store

It'd be funny if as an easter egg they just had some Chinese dude as a tomato vendor who whistles the Tomato Convenience Store theme, or someone playing it on a guzheng.
by Amir
Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Latest Purchases

Some of my black friday purchases. Yep, all clothes, and even more stuff coming from online soon.

UGA Hoodie, Notorious B.I.G. Tee, Incredible Hulk Tee, Dragonball Z Tee, and 3 new pairs of pants.
by AnimeGamer183
Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Latest Purchases

Chaos wrote: I [...] wanna start collecting games for [my Saturn]

Shall we do the funeral for your wallet now or later? :P
by Thief
Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic