Search found 267 matches

Return

Re: The World Series

I've been watching as many games as possible since the series between the Astros and Yankees. I feel obligated to support my home team, but I can't help but think that they wouldn't stand a chance if the Dodgers management would use their pitchers more effectively, and if their fielders didn't make so many errors. Watching the games so far has been pretty stressful at times, but it's easily the most fun I've had watching baseball in 10+ years.
by Mr357
Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Blade Runner 2049

Based on the trailers and Hollywood's (and Ridley Scott's) tendency to produce garbage reboots, I fully expected this film to be a massive pile of shit. I've rarely been so glad to be proven wrong. I loved it, and the more I think about it, the more I appreciate the brilliance that went into it.
by Mr357
Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily Shenmue - Starting November 29th

I've been thinking for years that someone should do this. Glad to see it actually happen!
by Mr357
Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Official Gaming Music Topic

Riku Rose wrote: Snatcher is always one that people love the soundtrack to but I never see Jamie’s theme get mentioned. I find it so soothing.

I could post Snatcher tracks all day, especially since the various versions of the game have such different tunes.

phpBB [video]
by Mr357
Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 2017 7th Annual Dojo Award Show Hosted by Jeff Goldb

Switch wrote:Woah, member of the year! Thank you so much.

It's an honor!

It was well deserved. Keep up the great work! =D>
by Mr357
Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Demul v0.7 alpha build 171111 - Updated 11/11/17

Hey guys! Happy new year everyone.
Could someone suggest me a gpu that works well with Demul?

I have an old i7 920
8GB of ram
750 corsair psu.

thanks ;-)

Your 920 may end up being another bottleneck, but definitely go with an NVIDIA card if you want to use Demul a lot. Shenmue II in particular hates AMD cards, and will throw lots of texture bugs at you unless you use Demul's newer DX11 plugin (which you don't want to do because then you'll lose access to a few graphics options which are crucial for making Dreamcast games look presentable at resolutions above 640x480). I would recommend a GTX 970 or higher. If you don't want anything older than a 1000 series, I wouldn't get anything less than a 1060. Keep in mind that Demul is very demanding and not perfectly optimized, so even with powerful hardware it won't run at a stable 30 or 60 fps 100% of the time.
by Mr357
Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Gaiden: A Christmas Story

After December passed I began to worry about whether or not we'd get to play this. I'm glad you finished it up! I really enjoyed the last one you made.
by Mr357
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Video Game Music Remixes

Post whatever you like, so long as it's a remix of one or more tracks from a game.

Lately I've been listening to some stuff by Mothership Loudspeakerz.

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
by Mr357
Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What trophies/achievements do you want to see in 1 & 2 H

"Hey, don't use that move!"
- Perform the full Arm Break Fire on Fuku-san
by Mr357
Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What are the chances of Silent Hill PT being made?

Death Stranding might be what you're looking for. Obviously it won't be exactly the same, but there's some fairly strong evidence that it's going to be a spiritual replacement. There's a long video I can dig up if you're curious.
by Mr357
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue: The Movie Remastered

yuujiro wrote: great video i always wanted to watch a full hd shenmue movie kudos man
can you upload on mediafire or somthing i d love to have it on my computer

Depending on the file size limit, I may do so (it's 28GB, and will probably still be well over 20 after I compress it).
by Mr357
Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Recent Gaming Purchases

The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa, released today by the Dojo's very own Yeo!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/8461 ... _Ishikawa/
by Mr357
Thu May 17, 2018 2:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic