Search found 17 matches

Return

Re: Shenmue E3 Discussion

Hi everyone.

Been here looking around for a long time now.

I thought i should register now or never.

I come aboard the train if it s fine with you.

Can t sleep, so tired but so hyped.
by Shenmuehua
Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 Kickstarter announced at E3 2015!

MMMhhh how to say it in english.

Like a room where there are games and you put money to play.

Arcade center? Game center? Like "You Arcade" but definitely bigger from the way he was speaking about it.
by Shenmuehua
Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ok sorry I didn t know it was only in French. Thought there would be english subtitles.

Just a few informations:

-What we saw is actual gameplay under unreal 4. It is not a cinematic.

-Cedric Biscay (the french guy behind Shibuya Prod) is in charge of finding financial partners and all of the PC version.

-Suzuki-san is still an advisor at Sega and says that they trust each other. Good relationship. Sega provided everything needed from Shenmue and Shenmue II to make Shenmue III. (maybe speaking about the cinema shorts)

-There will be a game center in Shenmue 3 if a the corresponding stretch goal is reached.

-Can unlock techniques by playing many games, sidequests and gambles.
by Shenmuehua
Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So what's the 'rapport system'? Is that like a relationship system with other characters or something?

No exact details were given, but it seems that way.

i think the "rapport system" could be what Yu Suzzuki was talking about a while ago and wanted to do. its where the characters personality's in Shenmue3 change depending on how you interact with them & choices you make.

You think of something like Mass effect?

By the way, I don t know if you know but the first interview of Yu Suzuki in French will be updated with english subtitles soon.
by Shenmuehua
Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Voted.

For Sonic boom ios!!!!

8) 8) 8)
by Shenmuehua
Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In the last update he stated there is financial partnerS.

Sony s not the only one I think but maybe the amount they will give depends on the total kickstarter amount.

Anyway, this is his life project, he is not here for the money it s plain to see. Trust him, he won t let us down.

He has his idea of what Shenmue III should be and if he thought it wasn t possible or a pain in the ass he wouldn t have tried so hard during all these years to find a solution.

If a kickstarter was a good idea for him and considering the time he spent thinking about it, it definitely is a good idea and I trust him.
by Shenmuehua
Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

From here: http://www.gamespark.jp/article/2015/06/17/57874.html

But maybe it is the camera angle don t you think?
by Shenmuehua
Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue III Kickstarter marketing is fucking terrible.

Copied from E3 announcement thread.

Please don t get so worked up people. Calm down.

We have to think of where we re coming from. 2 weeks ago there was no Shenmue III.

I agree the campaign could be better with its communication and other things.

BUT:

- It is the beginning and we don t know what they planned for the future of the kickstarter.

- Please send in private message (or not but it is better) your worries, ideas, etc...

- We need to be together in this and HELP in any way we can. To be constructive.

- Yu Suzuki and his team should have had a pretty busy timetable for the last 3 days. After they come back, be sure they won t be spoiled withbullshits and 100% focused on Shenmue III with videos, informations, interviews etc...

Don t get me wrong, I m not a blindy optimistic person but shit happens they are aware of what could have been better and that better than us and will think of it and improve if they need to.

With YOUR HELP it will be 110% better.
by Shenmuehua
Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Please don t get so worked up people. Calm down.

We have to think of where we re coming from. 2 weeks ago there was no Shenmue III.

I agree the campaign could be better with its communication and other things.

BUT:

- It is the beginning and we don t know what they planned for the future of the kickstarter.

- Please send in private message (or not but it is better) your worries, ideas, etc...

- We need to be together in this and HELP in any way we can. To be constructive.

- Yu Suzuki and his team should have had a pretty busy timetable for the last 3 days. After they come back, be sure they won t be spoiled withbullshits and 100% focused on Shenmue III with videos, informations, interviews etc...

Don t get me wrong, I m not a blindy optimistic person but shit happens they are aware of what could have been better and that better than us and will think of it and improve if they need to.

With YOUR HELP it will be 110% better.
by Shenmuehua
Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Day The Snow Turned Into A Game

Thank you Yama.

Time to get things done.

The community fought for 14 years, lets madly keep going at it for another 24 days.
by Shenmuehua
Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 31.000 in 3 days....

I understand your points guys and I pretty agree with some/all of them...

But, please, remember where we are coming from... Shenmue III is now a reality!

Like the world, nothing is perfect and things could have been greatly managed....

BUT let s get positive, not blind, but positive and fight until the kickstarter is over. Maybe for a reason things can flip around and create some huge hype on Shenmue III again.

We are gonna get it, we fought during years for that and maybe some people more than me so let s believe in it.

I know the money is important but what we want, in the end, is Shenmue III so lets focus on that and money will gather around the project.
by Shenmuehua
Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Dojo Donors Please Read

On main page of the site. I asked the same question^^.

By the way how do I change in blue too?
by Shenmuehua
Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki Will Be On Twitch This Friday

During the interview he said that the original plan was 5 games. Then he said that he'd like to end it within the next 2 games. Considering we'll start Shenmue III on chapter 7, chances are we will discover Shenmue's ending during Shenmue IV.

I am not saying we will, but that's the best plan !
shenmue 2 is only chapter 3-4-5, not 6. and 5 I doubt is even finished

I m pretty sure it is to chapter 6.

Shenmue III will start with chapter 7.
chapter 1: yokosuka
chapter 2: boat to hong kong
chapter 3 hong kong
chapter 4 kowloon
chapter 5 guilin

Chapter 3: Aberdeen
chapter 4: Wan chai
Chapter 5: Kowloon
Chapter 6: Guilin
by Shenmuehua
Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: KS Update #27 - New rewards!

I will call Nozomi every 5 minutes :oops: :oops:

8) 8) 8)
by Shenmuehua
Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cedric bomb updates ???

I asked Cedric Biscay in french if there would be a "last thing" before the end of th KS.

He answered me that there is one but he is not sure if he will be able to do it.

He said many times he is "pushing". Maybe he is referring to that and doesn t want to tell us as long as it is not 100% sure.
by Shenmuehua
Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue HD: Attacking Sega with it now (prefab email ins

Ok done.

Nice idea by the way.

Let s beat the iron as long as it is hot(not sure it is right in english 8) 8) 8) )
by Shenmuehua
Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic