Search found 1 match

Return

Long term fans mixed feelings?

How many of you played this game when you was a child and fell in love with the game but now have mixed feelings about the announcement?

I for one have mixed feelings about the announcement, as on one hand I am happy that we will finally get some questions answered on the story.
But at the same time after eagerly waiting for this game for so long and maturing I feel like its almost impossible to completely satisfy the urge for the game we've all been waiting for.

For one I am sure a lot of you like myself have grown a bit out of video games, I am half the gamer I was once was and find it difficult to get immersed in games like I use to.
Secondly watching the trailer for the kickstarter where Ryo jumped across the rocks confirmed my fears of the Gameplay being quite outdated.

I know the trailer is not much to go on as its more of just a concept at this stage and I really want this game to do well.
But I just really hope Yu Suzuki can pull off a miracle (which he is capable of) and modernize the game without losing the original feel of the game.

Whats your feelings on the announcement? positive and negative?
And what changes do you think need to be made to modernize the game while retaining the original feel?
by Urbangeek
Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic