Search found 1 match

Return

Re: Shenmue 3 Kickstarter announced at E3 2015!

Got Shenmue for dreamcast the first week of November. It is the best thing I ever saw in games. I registered here but lost the old login info. I can't believe how many people here seem to have had the same impact. I've read many comments about this and many of them could of been written by me. Going to put down at least 29.00. As much as I can I will contribute to Shenmue.

Serendipity . I was listening to the shenmue soundtracks on youtube last weekend for hours. While I had pulled out my dreamcast and my shenmue 1 and the import version Shenmue 2 from Uk. I was literally buffing the old discs on Shenmue 1 and 2 so I could play through them again, last weekend. Crazy awesome.

I had no idea about E3. I saw a thread on reddit and it was a gif of a guy yelling out games and it said shenmue 3, final fantasy VII etc. I literally thought it was some sort of joke directed at shenmue 3. So I googled shenmue 3 and Boom. I didn't cry but my eyes got moist and I've been psyched since I found out Tuesday.

I often daydreamed that if I got super rich that I would of paid for it. I was 18 when I played Shenmue in the first week of November all those years ago. I took my time and savored the game. Nothing has had impact on me as far as games go.
At least donate what I can on kickstarter. I never lost hope completely but I almost forgot about it.

Wonderful serendipity. Listening to the awesome score of these games and getting ready to play again last weekend(last played 2006), once I get a vmu with a battery that isn't dead. I like the japanese voices in 2nd one more, once I got used to it.

Never Give Up
Never Surrender
by Deaconfrost
Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic