Search found 11 matches

Return

Re: New Reward Tier Added

One thing they should do is look at the bloodstained kickstarter. A lot of the tiers involved backers collaboration to create things like in game weapons and turning their pets into enemy monsters.

If there were tiers for something like having your face scanned for an NPC character, create a technique scroll, design a capsule toy, something like that would get backers excited to be able to contribute to the actual game itself.
by FourWuDu1026
Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Giant Bomb talks to Adam Boyes about Shenmue 3

So looks like Suzuki will be publishing himself. This I think, is even more evidence that Sony isn't funding a big amount, Sony would have published it themselves if they did IMO.
by FourWuDu1026
Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki - Reddit AMA Today!

I gotta say, besides the awesome news of Shenmue 3 happening, everything else from the kickstarter to this AMA has been rather amateurish and unprofessional. Kinda wish they hired a better team for the kickstarter.
by FourWuDu1026
Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki - Reddit AMA Today!

Hyo Razuki wrote: Could someone please post a link to the YS AMA? I find the layout extremely confusing.

No one knows whats going on right now.
by FourWuDu1026
Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What modern gaming features would you like to see in S3?

A stamina bar would be great. Nothing annoying that you would be bothered with it constantly, but maybe just having to eat 1 meal every now and then to keep your stamina up. It would be cool if it tied in to your strength and endurance. Like if your stamina was low you would deal less damage and take more damage in fights.

Also a bicycle, or even better, a motorcycle to travel on would be awesome. We all know Yu Suzuki loves his bikes, how cool would it be if we could ride on a bike with Ryo?
by FourWuDu1026
Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki - Reddit AMA Today 21:30 PST / 05.30 GMT

Some people wasting their time asking "where can I find sailors?" and "would you like to try a game of lucky hit?" lol. I would love to see his responses for these but why would you do that when you get real informative answers from him?
by FourWuDu1026
Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yu are my hero!

Shenmue is credited with introducing the QTE. Given the significant advances in gaming systems and technology over the last decade, are you confident that you can show the gaming world something we have not seen before?

permalinkembed

[–]Yu_Suzuki[S] 4 points 2 minutes ago

Thank you very much.

LOL!
by FourWuDu1026
Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Q: Will the band-aid ever come off?

A: I am considering a special option where it could be removed.

Q: Will we see Ryo's Journal return? Would be cool to be able to flip the pages using the PS4's touchpad.

A: I would like to bring back the Journal. That is an interesting idea, I will look into it. Thank you.

Shit the PS4 touchpad was my question. Nice.

Awesome idea, hope he actually does it.
by FourWuDu1026
Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ground Game: Shenmue III Kickstarter

I've been actively sending messages to gamers on Youtube asking for support. I've gotten a reply from HappyConsoleGamer saying he and a few others will promote it soon.

I'm a former Graphic Design student and can make a poster/flier of some sort. It's been a while but I make be able to put something together when I have time.
by FourWuDu1026
Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #14 Yu Suzuki on Twitch this Friday

Isn't Yu Suzuki like, totally detached from the gaming world? I'm pretty sure he's stated a few times he doesn't play or even have much interest in video games.

Yea. He even kinda got to where he is today by chance. In a interview it said he never wanted to be a game designer, just that he happened to get a job at Sega. Which is pretty amazing considering the contributions he's made to the industry.
by FourWuDu1026
Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Members Introduce Yourself!

Hi fellow Shenmue fans!

I've been lurking around for a while now and of course with the great news from E3 it was now or never for me to join.
Unlike a lot of people here who experienced Shenmue since it was first released, I didn't play Shenmue until around 2008. I owned a dreamcast since it was launched and it's pretty amazing how I never played Shenmue for all those years. But playing Shenmue was one of the best decisions I ever made in my gaming life. It amazed me even in 08 and it was an experience I'll never forget.

Anyway since becoming a Shenmue fan I've come to realize that the Shenmue community and has to be the most passionate fanbase out there, It might not be the largest fanbase out there but I'll be damned if it isn't the most dedicated. Since I played Shenmue 1 and 2 in 08 I've had to wait around 7 yrs for the good news and 7rs was excruciating enough. I cant imagine how it felt for people who waited 14 years.

I was literally in tears when Shenmue 3 was announced and I'm honored to be officially part of the community. Looking forward to all the future news and being an active member for a very long time. :D
by FourWuDu1026
Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic