Search found 765 matches

Return

Re: Random Thoughts

Sonikku wrote: When Animegamer watches anime.

OMG literally just shared this on Facebook today, im dying! :lol: :lol: :lol:
by AnimeGamer183
Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Panzer Dragoon Saga 20th Anniversary Arrangement OST

Resurrection: Panzer Dragoon Saga 20th Anniversary Arrangement (Only available Digital now, CD & Vinyl sold out):

http://store.bravewave.net/album/resurrection-panzer-dragoon-saga-20th-anniversary-arrangement-2

Music is just as wonderful as it was back in the 90s, the remixes and rearrangements are great (from the same composers)!
by Henry Spencer
Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sokora wrote: So in less than 9 months I’m going to end up being a father.

Fucking bricking it but really excited too. Don’t care whatever gender, just hopefully healthy.

Teach the child to love and be kind, and you will be the most heroic person in the world. Please use your power to help save humanity.
by KiBa
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi

phpBB [video]
by Ziming
Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New Shenmue Dojo

Hey everyone,

I'm excited to announce that the Dojo will be moving forward starting today and into new hands. Congratulations to Peter, a dedicated member willing to put Shenmue first at all costs. This has been in the works for quite some time and I have 110% faith and comfort in this decision. I'll remain an administrator and contribute more freely going forward, however he will be leading the overall project from here on out.

I want to be clear when I say in no way is the original vision from when I took over Shenmue Dojo changing, but instead being built upon. There's no brighter time to do so than now. When I originally took the site over, Shenmue was in a dark place but I pushed to make the site Shenmue centric again in hopes of the series regaining relevance. I believe that challenge was achieved, however now with Shenmue at the literal forefront thanks to Shenmue III, it's time for the site to move forward along with the series.

For the sake of transparency, I'd like to be clear on why I'm doing this. In no way is it a lack of passion, my heart has always been with Shenmue and still is. I've since however created my own business that has consumed every second of my time and then some, so while that goal was achieved and I'm thankful for it, I believe Shenmue Dojo deserves more time than I'm able to dedicate. It's with a heavy heart I'm doing this, but the passion Peter has shown for the project filled it with joy and excitement.

Over the past year or so I did work on a new site. The idea was to be a mobile first, responsive site and bring things up to date with a central focus on community, social integrations and the like.

https://i.imgur.com/rZxnGcX.jpg

With a site as historic as Shenmue Dojo, it's tough to pull the trigger on anything quickly or without heavy consideration. While this will likely just end up as inspiration or a base for the future project at this point, I fully support Peter and the rest of our teams ideas going forward. Having so many working iterations to brainstorm with, the future will only benefit from it and with Shenmue III nearing, it'll be perfect timing.

I ask that everyone approaches the new leadership with respect and the willingness to think outside of the box. Please trust that the entire team, not just myself or Peter, is leading with our heart and has the best interest of Shenmue at the forefront of our minds every step of the way.

Thank you for all of the support over the years, I really do love and cherish the relationships I've built here.

Take care.
Yama
by Yama
Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shenmue 1 & 2 HD announced for PS4 / XBOX ONE / PC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z04hUT23RiQ

***Trailer at the end of the video***

Will run in 1080p
PS4 & XBOX ONE - Physical release
Dual control scheme - updated & classic
Both audio dubs - English & Japanese
New user interface
Release - by end of 2018

Topic discussion
by Peter
Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Gaming Thoughts (Read OP Before Posting)

I never thought I'd play fashion in a Zelda game like you can in many RPGs. So many costumes in Botw and recently just got the Dark Link outfit and 8bit link outfit and thankfully they have different stats and perks. The best one is the Ganonforf from OoT costume. I like the NPCs different reactions to them as well as enemies. Majora's Mask outright scares enemies well most of them. Dark Link and Ganon/Phantom Ganon scare people. The Tingle outfit scares everyone. So they finally realized people int he west dislike him and made NPC's react accordingly.
by Haruto
Sat May 12, 2018 8:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I can't believe I've been on this forum for over 6 years.
You're just a tadpole! Some of us old schoolers here are so old and elite, they had to start pinning our medals to our pants .

https://i.imgur.com/UH0Ulpb.jpg

Whats that? Need some help putting away your pants medals, eh sonikku? Well you are in luck, so do I! ;-) :heart:
by AnimeGamer183
Tue May 29, 2018 8:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

AnimeGamer183 wrote: Im trying to imagine what it will be like around here once Shenmue I and II HD comes out, and ultimately Shenmue III? Will this place turn into 2002-2006 level of activity again? Any staff have any way to calculate projections?

Not really. Those were the days though.
by Cyberman
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Bambi
Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:29 am

Jump to topic

Re: Goodbye Posts

One revolution at a time folks. Still dealing with the great revolt of 2003 here.
by Peter
Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Goodbye Posts

Damn, some of you guys are making me emotional. Like Mitts moaning, and Sonikku with the flag.

18 years. Jesus.

I feel like everything's packed up, and everyone here as a family are lifting boxes over to the new place. But tomorrow i will be standing in an empty room in silence, flicking the light off and closing the door on a place you have more or less lived for almost 20 years.
by Peter
Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic