Search found 11 matches

Return

Re: Lets remake the Kickstarter video

Omg. I had to sign up for this alone. I've been a long time lurker (and I mean very long time). Jibby's Preview 2 is exceptional.

I feel if it could be edited up with at least the video footage of Suzuki giving the main sentences describing his return to the game and how many have asked for it for so long. After that (if Jibby is alright with it) it should be mass sent to Suzuki san's Twitter feed so that he can be allowed to use it on the mainpage of the Kickstarter. It's much much better than the one they have. Huge thanks to Jibby for this awesome trailer.
by Doom_Infinite
Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Spread this Escapist article - Understanding Sony's Role

Yes it is the same Awesome Japan. The Kickstarter isn't over, they can still make up for it, but I wish there was a way for the fanbase to get directly in touch with them.
by Doom_Infinite
Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Twitter push to reach $10 Million! | #10MillionToShenmue

What about a video with various game journalists and youtube celebs commenting giving each a few seconds to describe some of the feelings they had with the game. Properly edited might be cool but probably a lot of work to get done.

I can think of a few Youtube celebs who are diehard fans of Shenmue such as the Happy Console Gamer, ProjectCoe and Lord Karnage from ClassicGameRoom seems to be a big Sega and Yu Suzuki fan as well. I'm sure others will think of more.
by Doom_Infinite
Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 - All stretch goals announced.....

I hate to say this but the KS is not keeping momentum. 30k a day sounds good but Bloodstained was averaging 60k a day and in fact I believe 40k or so was the worst day it had. The other thing to remember is that Shenmue had the E3 conference as the reveal. it's very hard to top that level of coverage. Another major issue is that the KS is not making much effort drawing in people who are not fans. It's not too late however to fix that.
by Doom_Infinite
Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Joel "red shirt" Tess Topic (Twitch)

It wasn't THAT bad. He was just rather disrespectful, especially when considering Japanese manners. How did he ever get this job in Japan? Maybe being quirky was part of his thing, not sure Suzuki knew this when signing up though.
by Doom_Infinite
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Awesome Japan

Everyone should tweet to Yu Suzuki and Cedric Biscay for Joel Tess as NPC in Shenmue III. I saw a few tweets for that. He should be drinking a Fanta of course.
by Doom_Infinite
Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Response from Joel "The Red Shirt Guy" Tess & Awesome Ja

I'm wondering how solid the exclusivity deal is with Sony. The KS FAQ section still leaves open the possibility of other consoles getting the game. If we're lucky the exclusivity part was not signed in full and maybe with the tremendous welcoming this announcement has had Yu Suzuki can work out a better deal for Shenmue III.
by Doom_Infinite
Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A suggestion re this fridays q&a with yu Suzuki...

No there are some things that aren't quite clear.

Is the PS4 exclusivity already decided if so why not clarify it in the FAQ?

Will there be a choice between Japanese and English dubs?

Who are current potential candidates for developing the PC port?

Short answer will Shenmue III contain VF style battles or not?

Among other things.
by Doom_Infinite
Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Awesome Japan

I accept the apology but to show their sincerity make Joel (Fanta) Tess an NPC in Shenmue III. He could bump into Ryo while drinking Fanta and then give a sincere apology. lol
by Doom_Infinite
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: $20,000 pledge for the future of our Guilin school.

You are an epic human being sir.

I have a Facebook account but I have only 1 friend (my former professor lol). I'll be sure to like you though.
by Doom_Infinite
Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Applause for YSnet for their Kickstarter Effort and Work

I applaud them for not completely messing up and doing their best to make things better. It's not quite what the Bloodstained KS page managed in terms of hype and excitement but they deserve praise nevertheless.
by Doom_Infinite
Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic