Search found 144 matches

Return

Re: New Shenmue III pics from THQ Nordic financial presentat

Of course, everyone is entitled to their opinion... As things stand.

But what's important to remember is it's all still in progress, and if they can finally crack Shenhua after all of these years of complaining, then there's no reason why the Ryo model won't be given the same treatment over the course of the coming months.
Yep. Plus Yu has said he's finally happy with the way Shenhua looks, but to my knowledge he has not said that about Ryo yet. Don't panic, Shenhua shows that everything is moving in the right direction.
by KidMarine
Mon May 21, 2018 10:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: KS Update #82: Shenhua finds her voice! JP VO begins.

Nice update! Proffesional, informative, no spelling errors that I noticed. Hopefully this is the beginning of the Deep Silver era.
by KidMarine
Thu May 24, 2018 7:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: KS Update #82: Shenhua finds her voice! JP VO begins.

For me it's more important how is possible Ryo is the one that the poem mentions, how do Shenhua and Ryo are bond to destiny?
I think if you're looking for a realistic explanation for the mysticism in the series you're going to be disappointed, they ain't gonna explain shit (and shouldn't IMO, it's mysticism, not science).
by KidMarine
Fri May 25, 2018 1:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Team Sonic Racing - Sumo Digital Developing

No non-Sonic characters is obviously disappointing, but the last time that Sumo made a Kart racer they ended up making the best one of all time (fuck you Mario Kart), so I'm still interested.
by KidMarine
Thu May 31, 2018 4:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Ryo's Japanese voice actor has tweeted an image of the script. It's huge! From what I can get from Google Translate the pages are double sided too. https://twitter.com/matsukazest/status/ ... 3463392256
by KidMarine
Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Choubu alone will have around 200 NPCs (Shenmue 1 had 250 in its entirety). It's gonna be somewhere between 1 and 2 in scale.
by KidMarine
Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shenhua's voice actor has updated her blog - https://ameblo.jp/palblog37/entry-12383933163.html

It's not much, but there's another little image of Shenmue III on the screen

by KidMarine
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adam Koralik explains the re-releases (4:3, audio etc)

^ I seem to recall him mentioning some sort of crippling medical/anxiety issues; it might provide some context here.

In any case, he’s a good poster, so it’s unfortunate (and frankly a bit silly) to just abruptly quit like this, especially over an informative discussion.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Come back dude, it’s a good time to be a Shenmue fan.
Yep. He's one of the best posters imo. Shame to see him go.
by KidMarine
Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The "AI Battling" Stretch Goal

Start saving every penny you can, sell a kidney and steal from loved ones, get ready to buy multiple copies at launch.
by KidMarine
Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic