Search found 24 matches

Return

Re: Corey Marshall

The English voice acting is part of the experience for me. It's just slightly off and I love it.
by BlueCreeperBoy12
Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I hope there'll be an option for Dreamcast style models

It'd be like playing it on a Dreamcast, a dream come true. I'd have a nostalgia overload.
by BlueCreeperBoy12
Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Militia Marketing/Ensuring Success

Elevensixty wrote: Hundreds/thousands of Shenmue community members go on Pewdiepie's PUBG livestream and donate to have message on-screen/reacted by, and request/beg he plays Shenmue

Vinesauce Joel recently did a series of Shenmue Livestreams and i guess he'll play Shenmue 2 as well, so that'll probably help.
by BlueCreeperBoy12
Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: S3 Preorder on Amazon

I would advise people to only pre order from the slacker backer page. I scanned through that Amazon listing and i couldn't find anywhere that it says the money will go towards the development of the game.
Well, deep silver will probably help with costs. I hope.
by BlueCreeperBoy12
Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Raising more money for Shenmue III

Doubt anyone with Bill Gates' kind of money is going to dump $50 million into a game that's of no interest or benefit to them.

Time will tell. :mrgreen:

And the award for cringiest Twitter account goes to

Shenmue500K actually retweeted his/her tweet! And the tweet also got 3 likes so at least it's gaining traction. Now we just need to wait and see. I mean, he/she gets someone to donate $50M and I get someone to donate $50M (which is a very real possibility now) and it means they'll have over $100M! I don't know whether they would actually need all that though.
What they are doing is pretty pathetic. Just asking anyone to donate to a random project. And three likes isn't really traction.

Sorry to be a downer. But it's not going to happen. If it does I'll eat a paper plate.

But it isn't a random project. This is Shenmue III, a very special project. As for you Jibby, you're confused. And at least it's better than not trying. On the off chance that it actually happens, then it will make a huge difference and both the gamers and the developers will benefit!
It's a random project TO THEM. They will get fuck all from donating 50mil. No one in their right mind would do it. You have to be a troll.
by BlueCreeperBoy12
Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SEGA Spartan / Dreamcast 2 rumors

Sounds like bollocks to me.
by BlueCreeperBoy12
Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3's overall reception

I put it at 80+ because that's around what the first two games got, so that's what I'd expect really. The game isn't for everyone and a lot of people find it boring. But most of the people who will play it will probably have played the first game. Is that stupid logic?

I agree with ShenGCH on the steam reviews, very positive.
by BlueCreeperBoy12
Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Why isn't Sega funding Shenmue III?

Oh. I have just realised that the creator of this thread is Shenmue_Legend. The same person who is pestering millionaires and billionaires on twitter to give money to the project for nothing in return.
by BlueCreeperBoy12
Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 will be at e3

shmoozip wrote: .

funny how things changed

I wish I had waited to submit my votes for the worst members of the forums.
by BlueCreeperBoy12
Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The internet when Shenmue 3 arrives

Red_Ryo wrote: I still haven’t played Shenmue 2 and haven’t seen any spoilers so I’m not afraid about getting on the internet for when Shenmue 3 releases

Play the game before you get spoiled.
by BlueCreeperBoy12
Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Best character model of Ryo (poll).

Ok I want to know who voted for Dreamcast Ryo and I want to know why. Can anyone seriously say with a straight face that it is of a better quality and look than the Shenmue Online Ryo? I mean I know it's a poll so people are entitled to their own opinions, but what the heck is going on here?!
It's the Ryo we know. The Ryo we love.
by BlueCreeperBoy12
Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue III Thoughts

mjq jazz bar wrote: Wow, is that true? He's the same guy who posted the thread about Shenmue Legend/himself on Resetera. lol

That's very sad. He must be craving attention.
by BlueCreeperBoy12
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Original Xbox Repair

I'm not too sure about this problem. Have you checked the clock capacitor? If it has leaked on the traces of the motherboard it could cause problems with the power button. I've heard this can cause units to turn on as soon as they're plugged in. So definitely check it. Also ask around on some Xbox specific forums if you haven't already.
by BlueCreeperBoy12
Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 Gameplay Trailer

This can be reported on YouTube as spam and misleading content.

If you watch the video to the end you will see it is a humorous video. Its a well put together, shenmue influenced fan made video... don't be so uptight. I thought Shenmue fans would like the in game joke at the end.
You don't understand. The title and thumbnail appear as an official video. But it isn't. That is misleading content. It doesn't matter if there's a reveal at the end. You still wasted the viewer's time if they didnt know it was fan made.
by BlueCreeperBoy12
Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 Gameplay Trailer

This can be reported on YouTube as spam and misleading content.

If you watch the video to the end you will see it is a humorous video. Its a well put together, shenmue influenced fan made video... don't be so uptight. I thought Shenmue fans would like the in game joke at the end.
You don't understand. The title and thumbnail appear as an official video. But it isn't. That is misleading content. It doesn't matter if there's a reveal at the end. You still wasted the viewer's time if they didnt know it was fan made.

Lighten up. Also the words 'Fan Made' give it away.
Good job for adding that. Don't act like it was there from the beginning though.

You must have missed it atop of that high horse.

you should write in the title that it is a fan made video...its going to attract a lot of people thinking that its the real thing and its going to backfire to your video and to shenmue 3 in general

I may do, I think the problem is people aren't watching it entirely and are then getting angry. Like come on its only two minutes long.
by BlueCreeperBoy12
Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Remake, 4 new pics!

The person who made this is obviously very talented, and most people would be impressed by it. You didn't have to make it a clickbait title for people to click on it lol
by BlueCreeperBoy12
Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily Express article with Shenmue HD re-master rumors?

"Maybe read your daily express oooooo it's a good paaaaper."
by BlueCreeperBoy12
Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Bad Ending?

Just look it up on YouTube. It's just one cutscene.
by BlueCreeperBoy12
Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue HD announced for PS4 / XBOX ONE / PC

I'd like to see the scene where Ryo gets off the boat in Shenmue 2. His shoes have significantly more polygons in the Xbox version than the Dreamcast version, and I'd like to see if it's been improved any more than that.
by BlueCreeperBoy12
Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 1 & 2 will be $29.99

This wasnt a debate. Your post above...i dont even know where to begin to fathom how your mind works but somehow you bring up killing babies? WTF? But i can assure you that whilst you may think in your own head you sound logical, you are speaking to someone who has worked in a Childrens hospital for over 10 years, so dont even go down the road of your logic knows better than my experience.

In regards to asking for a free game on the site? Not happening.
The debate back then with Riku was OBVIOUSLY referred to. The mental image of me killing innocent babies in children's hospitals was created by him back then with that deplorable argumentum ad passiones .

For once, you could put the minimum effort in reading into something the other fellow has to say, instead of glancing at it and taking parts out of context.

You think it's so bad when a poverty-stricken person asks for help in playing Shenmue I-II HD for 30 dollars? You know what? I pity you. You're so deep into your irrational hate rooted in your lack of understanding that you're bringing out that personal vendetta you have against me EVEN THOUGH you said it yourself that you're willing to throw free copies of this game out of the window.
Dorian, maybe you could sell one of your other games if you really want Shenmue HD. There are 46 games on your PSN account, and they can't all be download copies.
by BlueCreeperBoy12
Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How did they F the Xbox port so badly?

I started another run of Shenmue 2X yesterday, and I think is not as bad as many people say. I compared both versions and the Xbox one is not as blurry as the Youtube videos show. Using a third party Xbox YPbPr cable and adjusting sharpness in my TV it looks really crisp. Try it. On the other hand, it has better performance, shorter loading times, no popping, better water effect, etc. It's, actually, a fantastic way of enjoying Shenmue II.
I use a 480p wide-screen mod on my Xbox and it works beautifully.
by BlueCreeperBoy12
Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I keep getting Chobou mixed up with Chozo from Metroid prime.

Chobou ruins.
by BlueCreeperBoy12
Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Paying it Forward

I don't know how many people would email their address to a random stranger on the internet.
by BlueCreeperBoy12
Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shenmue drinking game

Get a few friends over, and get the one with the least experience with Shenmue to play the game, so the chance of them talking to NPCs is random.
Now, everyone have a shot whenever Ryo says "I see..."
by BlueCreeperBoy12
Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic