Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: KS. Update #20: Corey Marshall returns & new reward adde

I've heard a lot of people complaining about marketing the Shenmue Kickstarter to a larger audience, and without naming names, I've seen some of those same people complaining about there being an English dub. If you want Shenmue to be appealing to a larger group of people, you're going to need English voice acting. A game with a foreign language and English subtitles isn't the most accessible way to go about things. I respect everyone who does believe that the Japanese VOs are superior to the English dub but I believe that YSnet is making the right move.

I'll admit I'm very excited for this news though. Corey is Ryo to me, I really wanted him to come back.
by Ceej
Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Shenhua face!

We can't really blame people for being overzealous when they're releasing character models, which they really should not at this time. It's more detrimental than good imho. The game has not started development, especially not with a full staff. So this is nothing more than a quick fix done to present something for the KS reveal on the E3 stage. I'd rather see what's done by the actual team down the road, all of this is just confusion. The vision ultimately should and will be Suzuki-san's, so with the proper talent, it'll come out perfect. Until then.
by Yama
Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic