Search found 533 matches

Return

Re: Tokyo Game Show 2016

Holy shit snoop you went too?! Peter, Adam Sipione and I went on Sunday. What day did you go? Sorry you didnt get the badge. Was super hard to get. All of us got it with varying hit rates.. I was lucky enough to get it on the first try..
by Axm
Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Holy shit snoop you went too?! Peter, Adam Sipione and I went on Sunday. What day did you go? Sorry you didnt get the badge. Was super hard to get. All of us got it with varying hit rates.. I was lucky enough to get it on the first try..

Haha yeah I was there on Saturday tried to get the badge but at 200 yen a try and I couldn't afford too many attempts! I didn't realise you were in Tokyo how long are you here for? Hit me up if you want to hang out I'm free on Wednesday.
Tough break.
I'm already back home down south in Fukuoka.
Peter will be there until tomorrow I think though so you should contact him.

Ahh man I wish I knew you were around! Well if you are ever in Tokyo before the end of January let's hang out! Yeah I got in touch with Peter but unfortunately I think he has been too busy with TGS and interviews to meet up which is understandable.
by Snoopbob2006
Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Haha yeah I was there on Saturday tried to get the badge but at 200 yen a try and I couldn't afford too many attempts! I didn't realise you were in Tokyo how long are you here for? Hit me up if you want to hang out I'm free on Wednesday.
by Snoopbob2006
Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ehm... sorry to bother, but by any chance did Adam Sipione give you any news on his upcoming documentary "A Gamer's Journey: ..."? I'm dying for news about it =P~
by Kiske
Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: So, how many of you think that you’ve got a mental disor

Holy fuck, this is an old thread. Is hannamarin an advertising bot?

Anyway, I guess I'll share something to try to help bring this old thread back to life. I was diagnosed with dysthymia (I guess now it is called persistent depressive disorder?) in 2013. Apparently I had this shit since I was about 12 years old. I only saw a psychiatrist because I became alcoholic as fuck and basically my job forced me to go see a psychiatrist. Psychiatrist also thought I possibly had social anxiety and ADD but he didn't give me an official diagnoses since he figured it all came from the long-term depression. Basically no matter what I did in life, I was never happy. Like people would tell me I did great things but I always thought I could do better and felt shit about it. I could go into further detail, but it was typical for anyone who has depression; negative thoughts about oneself and lack of motivation. Social life was pretty much nonexistent due to low self esteem and social anxiety. There was one point where I was seriously suicidal. I decided to reject treatment for a few months and things went seriously south. Thankfully I seriously studied why one would be suicidal and managed to convince myself that suicide is always irrational for a physically healthy person.

After about 3 years in therapy, I feel that I am fairly cured. Social anxiety is completely gone but no idea to tell if the depression is gone without more time. Psychiatrist tells me my lack of social anxiety is a coping mechanism for something negative that happened to me a few years ago, but I don't think that is true.
by Mr. Frozen
Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://i.imgur.com/74ujtH0.jpg

Was an absolute pleasure finally meeting the Snoopbob after 14 years! Also the awesome translato we have had doing great work for the past 2 years, Switch, for a coffee on my last day in Japan.

It's a shame we didn't have more time, but we will meet again for sure!
by Peter
Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ehm... sorry to bother, but by any chance did Adam Sipione give you any news on his upcoming documentary "A Gamer's Journey: ..."? I'm dying for news about it =P~
Part of the reason I was with him was helping him work on the doc. It's gonna be good ;)

Speak of the "devil" :-o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qicL0eRghfs
by Kiske
Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Peter, who was the man at your left over the dinner?

by Yokosuka
Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

His name is Hari-san. He is an executive producer on Shenmue 3
by Peter
Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looks like it was great fun, seems strange that we used to pray that there would be anything Shenmue related at every TGS and now it's a reality.
by b_ren
Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: So, how many of you think that you’ve got a mental disor

I am diagnosed with obsessive compulsive disorder, and it absolutely sucks. I know that depending on who you ask, OCD is classified as either a biological or mental disorder, but it's controversial if the cause of it is genetic or from some sort of brain damage from something like TBI or a infection and simply an offset of something else. It is nothing like what the media or people think it is, essentially it's intrusive thoughts they keep repeating themselves repetitively that somethings wrong when there's nothing wrong, and creates doubt about well..everything. Fortunately, I have had it under control for quite some time now, but lack of sleep definitely will trigger it. Also have anxiety =/

My father had bipolar disorder and killed himself when I was 17, so that does run in the family as well unfortunately.
by PILMAN
Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PAYPAL SUPPORT FOR SHENMUE 3 NOW LIVE!

12th October

$6,650,332 --> $6,650,399 (+$67)

72,914 backers --> 72,915 (+1)
13th October

$6,650,399 --> $6,650,662 (+$263)

72,915 backers --> 72,917 (+2) (Avg. $131.50)
14th October

$6,650,662 --> $6,650,764 (+$102)

72,917 backers --> 72,918 (+1)
17th October

$6,651,609 (+$845)

72,926 Backers (+8)

Damn, nearly $1000 over the weekend alone.
by Spaghetti
Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I think that's also referring to press conference/press event demos (most of which consumers never get to see live), which are prevalent in the traditional AAA press cycle. In order to impress the media those sections of the game are focused on and polished heavily, detracting from other elements of development.

Shenmue III isn't in the same position at all, the backer demo will likely be the first time anybody gets a really close look at the game, and a good chance to provide development feedback.
by Spaghetti
Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cédric Biscay interview by Shenmue Master

https://s10.postimg.cc/6uozm06q1/IMG_20161014_130755_775.jpg

French fan site Shenmue Master has published its new interview with Shenmue III co-producer Cédric Biscay, which can be read in English at this link .

Cédric speaks of his role in the revival of the series, and again stresses the importance of Sega releasing new versions of Shenmue 1 & 2 on modern systems.

The campaign to #SaveShenmueHD in time for Shenmue III continues every 3rd of the month with the traditional Tweetathon. You can pre-load a message for automatic participation on the day at TeamYu.net/HD
by Team Yu
Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3: A New Journey - Slacker Backer Support Video

His next video should be recorded using Reshade (SSAO, GI, DOF, Lens flare, bloom) when do it right it gives the game a new dimension, almost like playing a remaster.

I've been mession around with it an the Screen Space ambient occlusion alone makes the game 100% more beautiful.

Notice the contact soft shadows that Ryo ( and everything actually) casts to the environment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwX51lRH2Xs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE-EfHPrI0o
by Esppiral
Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kickstarter Update #61: Halloween Greetings

With Halloween upon us, it is time to get into the spirit, so…

http://i.imgur.com/h5bmhPF.jpg

And yes, that is a Kenji Miyawaki original!

But one person who will not be going out to do trick-or-treat this year is this man.

http://i.imgur.com/MTKJBnJ.jpg

Yu-san has been hard at work to bring us the biggest treat of all, and now he has begun the momentous undertaking that is the signed rewards! Everyday Yu-san has been putting his signature to the Kenji Miyawaki illustrations, and thanks to your gracious and sincerely appreciated support, the number of illustrations to be signed is reaching the 5,000 mark!

Maybe next year Yu-san will be able to go trick-or-treating in his Ryo costume…

From all of us of us here, Happy Halloween!
by Ziming
Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #61: Halloween Greetings

I love the halloween art! So cute :)

I may have to print that out for a poster since the HD version was released.

Thanks for the update!!

I can only imagine the emotions Suzuki-san is going through signing everything for his fans. :) <3
by shengoro86
Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #61: Halloween Greetings

I love the halloween art! So cute :)

Truly? Personally, from the start of the campaign I've wondered about the reason of this juvenile and, for the lack of a better word, corny theme, along with its corny fonts and over-enthusiastic, marketing-like exclamations.

As an appreciator of the overall imagery of Shenmue, from character and environment design to the cinematography, and also its immersive and enthralling atmosphere, I gotta say overly "cute", gleeful and jolly manifestations and exclamation points aren't really things I relate with the whole aesthetics and, more importantly, concepts of the series. It doesn't reminisce capsule toys and, for all of its quirky characters, this goofiness of sorts seems ill-placed in the world described in the original writing. As a crowdfunding project, I would say it detracts a lot more new fans than otherwise.

Trusting in Yu Suzuki, I'm confident this pertains exclusively to the campaign team's design and visual culture ineptitude and that it won't somehow seep through to the actual game.
by Nahovil
Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New interview of Cédric Biscay (French & English)

Hopefully they finally start putting out the screens at a decent quality. Have we had *any* 1080P screens since the reveal?
by Spaghetti
Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

As most of you have already said, I think we'll have a re-reveal trailer at psx, based on several tweets of Cedric. And about magic 17, they sure that will show some screens or a short video, after all, shenmue is the big project of shibuya, how couldn't be there?
by Hazuki00
Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That'd be cool!

A live demo would work better at MAGIC than somewhere like PSX. The audience at PSX would be wondering why nobody has been shot within the first minute of gameplay.

Kidding. Mostly...
by Spaghetti
Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Maybe even a live demo of the demo. :lol:
by Let's Get Sweaty
Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Screens and hopefully details about the backer demo, if we haven't heard about it already by then.
by Spaghetti
Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We could have Shenmue 3 at both PSX and Magic. That's my hope at least!

However, I don't think Yu Suzuki will attend the Magic next Year.
(In part because of this tweet: https://twitter.com/cedricbiscay/status/775385801677045760)

Let's assume Shenmue 3 WILL be at the Magic. What can we expect?
Just new screenshots, or maybe a teaser showing the new characters models (if not revealed earlier)?
by Kiske
Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What LGS said.

Cedric doesn't seem to know exactly what will be at MAGIC '17 in terms of Shenmue III just yet. If it was the re-reveal I don't think he'd give that answer; because Shenmue III is a guaranteed ticket-seller and hyping it up as the first proper look at the game would be beneficial to him and MAGIC.

What we know for sure is that there are no plans for a big update before December. That doesn't guarantee a December reveal by any means, but when I asked:

Is it safe to say we may get something big in December, or is there no plan for that either?

His response was:

I am not a spoiler ! ;)

He's playing coy, but given he directly said they have no plans for a big update before December, I don't think he'd dodge my question like that if there was nothing in the pipeline.

Now, as for PSX, it's just educated guesswork that it'll be there based on Yu being in LA the same month, and the obvious Sony connection.

It could appear at The Game Awards (though I doubt it, PSX is a better fan-oriented venue), or just a big Kickstarter update around Christmas, but given what the Japan dinner backers have said about what they saw (and it being old material at that), a big, public re-reveal seems like an imminent inevitability rather than something we're just dreaming about.
by Spaghetti
Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So is it possible we won't get the big re-reveal at Playstation Experience in Decemer and have to wait until Magic Monaco '17 in Feburary?
by delvec19
Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nice to know something Shenmue will be at MAGIC next year.
by Spaghetti
Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New interview of Cédric Biscay (French & English)

And it's all 'bout Shenmue :D

https://medium.com/@ShenmueForever/interview-de-c%C3%A9dric-biscay-novembre-2016-92caf44a4da8#.p9l8r21xa

SF — Will the fans once again be in for some surprises about Shenmue 3 at the next MAGIC?

CB —We have been working on this but I don’t know yet which form it will take exactly.

SF — We know that this has been asked to you on a regular basis, but will the PC version eventually be available as a reward in the PayPal Slacker Backer campaign?

CB —It’s planned, yes, but as I have been saying for months, I’m aware that time seems long on this matter.
by Kiske
Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

Trump's thoughts are as random as it gets, it seemed only appropriate to discuss him here. :-k
by Sonikku
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I miss seeing random thoughts. Did that thread get deleted?
by Raithos
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

phpBB [video]

:lol: holy shit
by Raithos
Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Digital Foundry Retro: Shenmue 2 - A Masterpiece Revisited

http://i.imgur.com/P20PPQv.png

Digital Foundry Retro has published an extended 33 minute analysis of AM2's classic Shenmue 2. John Linneman covers the game's notable technological achievements, the changes made from the first game along with deep dive comparisons stacking up the original Dreamcast version with the Xbox port that arrived a year later.

On top of that, they discuss the options available for playing the game today, whether it's running the original Xbox release under backward compatibility on Xbox 360, or exploring emulation.

You can view the video here .

Links:
Forum Discussion
by Sonoshee
Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Digital Foundry Retro: Shenmue 2 - A Masterpiece Revisit

phpBB [video]
by Sonoshee
Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kickstarter update #62: Yu Suzuki & The Music of Shenmue

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ysnet/shenmue-3/posts/1751809

日本語の記事はこちらです。

Hello Everyone!

Shenmue would not be Shenmue without the music. The right song sets the tempo and the atmosphere, immersing you in the world and the moment.

This month, Yu-san gives an interview on the process of choosing music in the world of Shenmue, his experience and influences with music, and what music means in the creation of a game. Please enjoy!

https://youtu.be/2ePkAKD3gUI

Music heard at 3:06 in the update video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd4MyNqI0fo
by Peter
Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #62: Yu Suzuki & The Music of Shenmue

phpBB [video]
by Sonoshee
Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kickstarter Update #62: Yu Suzuki & The Music of Shenmue

http://i.imgur.com/ZK8BFix.png

In this months Kickstarter update, Yu Suzuki discusses the process of selecting music for Shenmue, his experience and influences with music - and what music means in the creation of a game.

You can view the interview with Yu Suzuki here .

You can view the update in its entirety at the Kickstarter page here .

Links:
Forum Discussion
by Sonoshee
Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter update #62: Yu Suzuki & The Music of Shenmue

True. Though you can see the reflection of the laptop screen in Yu's phone...

I will be massively amazed if anybody can even see anything in that reflection let alone make out words.

I zoomed in on this but couldn't make out any details on the screen due to glare from the window. When I adjusted the light balance and increased the zoom on the glare I found a reflection in a window across the street, of a noticeboard visible through another window in the Ys Net office. After clearing up some of the JPEG artifacting around the handwriting, I was still having a hard time deciphering it because I couldn't read Japanese. So I learned Japanese only to find that Yu's scrawl is too messy for even an expert like myself to decode, until in desperation I ran it through an optical text-to-speech converter. Anyway, to cut a long story short and skip over some parts that might begin to sound farfetched, the note on the board, once translated from Klingon, reads "Hello Shenmue Dojo."
by Let's Get Sweaty
Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter update #62: Yu Suzuki & The Music of Shenmue

I was reading this with so many hopes :lol:
by Kiske
Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Playstation Experience - December 2016

There was this promise in the beginning that backers would have an unprecedented level of involvement with the development of the game, and they've done such a lousy job fulfilling it.
Thank God for that. I was never too keen on that idea. I don't want backers interfering on the game's development. I'm not paying to have a game made by us, but by Yu Suzuki and his team.

Personally, as a backer myself (who spent almost €200 on this project), the only thing I think Yu and co. owe me is a great game which lives up to the Shenmue name. In fact, I quite dislike something that is very common in the videogame industry and that is the fact that games are announced way before their release dates. I understand that they need to hype them, for marketing reasons, but, as a gamer, I just want the game and I want it to be good, not to spend 2 or 3 years getting screenshots and videos. Obviously, since this was a Kickstarter project, it had to be announced at a very early stage, so, as someone else mentioned already, it is only natural that it seems to be taking longer than usual for them to come up with something substantial to show to the public. Fine by me. After all, I'm a Shenmue fan. I know how to be patient. And I assume everyone else here knows too (or should know). And I'm fine with these Kickstarter "non-updates" we've been having too. Just let them focus on making the game. All I'm interested in is the final product.

And if this means that, when they finally do show some video which is more representative of what the actual game will look like, they're going to show us a proper trailer, with gameplay, cutscenes bits, different characters and whatnot, then great.
Because fuck teasers videos! They just... well, tease. Either show us something proper, or nothing at all. So I'd rather have nothing now and later have a proper trailer which will blow me away and give me an actual idea of what the game will be like, than having a teaser that shows nothing and just teases.

Anyway, this game won't come out for a very long time (we'll be lucky if we get it in 2018), so there's plenty of time to hype it and market it. No need to worry (yet) about the possibility of development being a mess which will result in a shitty game. It simply wasn't shown at PSX. Big deal. No one said it would.

The optimism in this thread made even me believe despite flat out being told 'no.' Doesn't change anything though, a lot of these things are approved last minute, for instance TLOU2 was NOT on the list either. Still, no surprise here despite some last minute hope, so I'm not heartbroken. Missing last E-3 and this PSX only means the initial reveal will be both polished and impressive, I'm okay with that. I too want the game to get much needed exposure, but if that's the case save it for E-3 2017. We're getting Shenmue III, a game most of us would have taken in the form of a half baked novel at one time or the other. Relax, it's coming.

Glad to see some reasonable thoughts amidst all the panicking and complaining. I've got nothing to add.
by Monkei
Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm not talking about refunds now. Read what I wrote earlier. If there is nothing of real meat for this game released before or during the kickstarter's two year anniversary, expect non-fans - particularly the game press - to throw this game under the bus Mighty No. 9 style. It's very predictable and given the teams penchant for showing nothing this entire year except 5 measly screenshots and video footage only to people who paid 10k dollars, things are not boding well for them having anything ready for reveal for E3. If they do not have a reveal of this game before June 2017, this game is fucked. I can feel it.
I mean, you did mention non-fans rescinding their donations, but okay.

What you're saying ignores exactly where MN9 went wrong, though. Showing stuff too early was one of the many sticks (rightfully or wrongfully) used to beat the game with, with many comparisons being drawn to the much more aesthetically pleasing concept art and early UE3 test footage, and later when the early versions of the levels looked too simple.

MN9 was bad for a lot of reasons that I don't think could ever apply to Shenmue III (see the difference between stretch goal structures for one), but without a doubt the early footage for that game was used against it, and I think YSnet have done well in terms of the bigger picture resisting the urge to fire their load too early. In the short term, it sucks. Long term? Probably going to work in their favour.

Let's not deal in "what ifs" when it comes to showing or not showing something by such and such date either. Have you heard of the term confirmation bias? If you permanently put yourself in a mindset that if we don't see anything by an arbritary date the game is categorically busted, then you're going to be seeing "evidence" to that effect with little to no basis on logical reality. Again, see the guy who thinks Yu spent the money on wine. He's an extreme example, but you get what I mean.

Likewise, we shouldn't start getting into extremes like saying they've shown nothing this year. I've just gone back and watched the Keiji Okayasu and August Dev Room videos and will periodically refresh myself on the text updates from last year through May. Why? Because together in the bigger picture they provide a fuller context of the game's development rather than as bitesize updates. I'd recommend anybody feeling a bit worried to go back and look at these updates, actually.

I know the next week on here is going to be particularly sore, but we cannot lose our heads. Shenmue fans are possibly the best organised and tightly knit fans in the whole of video games, falling apart when we have a new platform to promote the series (Twitch) and a new game for the first time in 15 years is like tripping at the final hurdle.
by Spaghetti
Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cedric has broken the silence.

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k488/williammlees/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_20161204-085537_edit_1480841795816_edit_1480841842768.jpeg

It may be a misinterpretation, but is Cedric implying that they tried to get something shown at PSX but Sony wouldn't/couldn't show it?

He's also asked fans to wait for the developer update at the end of the month.

Interesting.
by iyapol
Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Really think it's time to stop reading into Cedric's Tweets. He clearly has very little to do with the game's development and nothing to do with its PR. He's not implying anything; he's flat-out saying he has no control over anything that happens.

You're probably right. A combination of language barrier and fans clutching at straws.

It could be read - I have nothing to do with PSX or the development of the game so you're going to have to wait until the next update.
by iyapol
Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm one of the 10k backers, and I did get to see some content that's not been released publicly. What I've seen has personally reassured myself about the project, and I believe that's the same sentiment everyone else who went to the dinners felt. Unfortunately we've been asked not to disclose them outside so can't force you to feel the same, that's just something you'll have to trust us on.

I'm only speculating here but I guess either the project has hit some difficulties recently such that a video wasn't possible, or it was deemed not good enough by Suzuki-San.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed as well, but I ask of people to have a bit more patience, and try not to spread this negativity into something the media can make up as newsworthy. We managed to wait more than a decade didn't we?
by yuc02
Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think Cedric has good intentions, but his Twitter is being unfairly scrutinized because Awesome Japan/whoever isn't doing their job. He made the mistake of trying to communicate with a pretty hardcore group of fans. I think one great trailer will fix all these months of heartache and dsappointment, so hang in there.
by mjq jazz bar
Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah come on guys, let's give it a rest. What happened was disappointing but we're just going to make ourselves feel so much worse if we convince ourselves that it's all doom and gloom from here. Yes, it's worrying that we've not been shown anything substantial for a while but that's always been the way Yu's done things from the very beginning of the campaign. I don't think he quite understands the importance of marketing and believes instead that we'll have faith and 'trust in Yu'. I'm not defending that point of view, marketing is very important and the idea that we should just have faith completely neglects the idea of any potential newcomers to the series.

What I'm trying to say is yes, we have the right to be disappointed. This will probably have ramifications and it feels awful. But let's suck it up. There's noting we can do about it now and if we keep coming up with all these stupid theories that production has stopped or that the game is going to be awful, we're just going to make things so much worse for ourselves. It's like rubbing salt in your own wounds. Let's not do that.

And Peter, thank you so much for the stream! Apart from the no-show I really enjoyed your commentary and the community spirit I felt there was top-notch. It really helped soften the blow too, haha.
by Jibby
Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic