Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: Shenmue III Officially Funded/End of Kickstarter Celebra

Drink, smoke, fuck bitches, get money, and play Shenmue.

Well at least one of the above \:D/
by rome
Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Will Ryo's original backpack and watch return?

Don't care much about the backpack

:shock: How dare you! lol

I hope they are both able to return but we may have to suffice with generic copies unless Yu is somehow able to do another tie-in with those companies. He was talking about possibly trying to get Coca-Cola involved during a recent Q&A so it may be possible...
by Sonoshee
Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Will Ryo's original backpack and watch return?

No, Ryo sold them to help make money for the Kickstarter.
by Rakim
Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

uh....no
by etjester
Fri Aug 01, 2003 9:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 thoughts.

I've been a diehard fan of Shenmue since I was 14. When I heard about the Shenmue 3 announcement I thought it was a prank. With 7 million dollars raised how complete of a game do you think we'll get? I know 7 million is a lot but how far does it go for game budgets? I feel Shenmue 3 will be just enough to hold us over till Shenmue 4 and beyond can be made. I know its way to early to say this but with the success of Kickstarter and the Shenmue 1&2 remasters coming, there's no way that Yu Suzuki doesn't get full backing to continue the story. Anyways just my opinion, I'd like to hear the Shenmue community thoughts.

Hey, I've merged your topic with Random Shenmue III thoughts.

I wouldn't worry about the budget. Yu's got more to work with than just the initial Kickstarter money. Enough to make his 'full vision'. We should concern ourself with 4 when the time comes but for now the priority is making sure III is a success.
by Jibby
Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic