Search found 13 matches

Return

Re: Ways to transfer save files.

Anyone thinks it would be possible to transfer the dreamcast saves from the vmu to some server and then in ps4 or pc grab it to continue? YS said it wasnt possible, but anyone actually reserched that possibility?
by Fei Fong Wong
Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: KS Update #23 - PS4 physical copy & New reward tiers add

Finally i can donate 60 dollars! I purchased ps4 for Shenmue 3 and now having it physical is a dream come true.

A dream, one of my all time biggests dreams, for that game that we waited 14 long years, since that Christmas 99' when i played Shenmue; the "game" that impacted on me on so many levels, it was not a game like the hundreds i played whitin the ~15 years before it; it was an experience, the first immersive on a videogame, i was Ryo, i wanted to live there...
Yeah and now comes Suzuki with an explosion telling us that finally we can continue the most epic saga of all time!!!
CLEARLY SOMEONE ON HEAVEN WAS MOVING PIECES!
by Fei Fong Wong
Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What's happened in your life in the past 14 years?

Oh man so much happened, when Shenmue 1 was released here in Spain in christmas 99' i was 15, and since the year 2000 when S2 was released a ton fuck happened, i finished attendind school a year before the last course because i had so much problems with it, i was been bullied since childhood and i had social problems because of that, very depressing times (thankfully videogames were my scape route, specially Shenmue, it was like a gift). Later on i was searching for a job and finally when i was 18 entered the job that until today gives me the life. Later when i was 24 met an otaku girl that loved the same things as me and we dated for like a year, until she got away with another man, the second girl that made me the same thing.
After that it was the same until 2011 that i met my actual wife, she is from another country and hell it was hard to make the wedding legal for she to come here to live with me; nowadays we are a happy married couple with a 10 month healthy and good hearted child, a good job and fucking shenmue 3 announced!
by Fei Fong Wong
Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Translation requests here!

I could do to spanish but work time until vacation arrives is very strict, but if i can find a moment i can help.
by Fei Fong Wong
Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: KS Update #23 - PS4 physical copy & New reward tiers add

I just donated my 60$ for the ps4 copy; and i noticed in the comments that 2 backers were trolling 10k each, and sirs here is my humble question:
WHY IN THE HOLY FUCK you pledge if you plan on pulling right at the same time it just for your fun? I know there is always mischiebous little rascals and its natural in the internet, but man this really hits the line! :evil: :evil:
What do you think?
by Fei Fong Wong
Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What's happened in your life in the past 14 years?

A lot !

Kept learning japanese, had the chance to live in Japan for a year and half, got married to a japanese woman and met Yu Suzuki !

I never gave up on Shenmue during the past 14 years and my passion is still the same, if not stronger than ever before. Also met Takenobu Mitsuyoushi, Naoki Yoshida etc, so I've really enjoyed everything I've went through.

I am looking forward awesome events and definetly going to try my best to lead a beautiful life.

Glad there's still so many fans out there and can't wait for all of us to share our feelings about Shenmue III once we get the chance to play it !

Wow man, not only you had to meet Suzuki-san but Takenobu Mitsuyoshi! Now if thats not absolute awesome i dont know what else might be! I tought i was the only person on earth that enjoyed his music.
by Fei Fong Wong
Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The miracle of Shenmue III

Its been a month and i cant believe this even now, i had always hopes but 14 years of frustations and let downs where a rumor after rumor got the worst scenario for the series made me totally skeptical about all possibilities of a miracle, life was "without Shenmue 3" and that was so normal, like breathing.
And now, the most awesome miracle occurred, the planets aligned and the mystical eclipse has throw the forces to the lines of destiny and now we are all crying and jumping and screaming and making awesome posts about how Yu Suzuki is moved by the power of humans helping to reach a common goal, one that so much people tought it was impossible.
And im glad that i helped, with all of you, because i love Shenmue, and im proud of being in that aligment of powers.
by Fei Fong Wong
Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue III @Gamescom '17 Discussion - Yu's at a party

Kotaku? that place full of clowns? don't take them seriously.
by Fei Fong Wong
Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I think it's best to leave them, constructive criticism is always good, Yu Suzuki is a smart person and i think he will know how to differentiate that to the poisonous rant of ignorant kids from the internet.
by Fei Fong Wong
Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 trailer is FINALLY HERE!!

Dedicated to the haters out there.

http://i.imgur.com/J7uIU8J.jpg

Guess what I'm thinking now...

I'm sure if the facial animations were ready and optimal in the build they've used for the teaser, the feebacks would have been a lot more positive... or a lot less negative ](*,)

Thanks, now i have a new avatar!
by Fei Fong Wong
Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Screens + Note From Yu via Playstation Blog

After the initial reaction and all the storm that the teaser and screens made up now thinking on cold i can say that i trust Yu and his team 100000%, the fact that they were novices with Unreal engine and they built that astounding world its reassuring as hell. The mocap is also top notch, the coreography of Ryu feels real as life itself, when they work on the facial expressions and they show another teaser with it we will piss our pants.
by Fei Fong Wong
Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Suzuki has said that these re not final models and that facial mocap is not implemented, Dont worry about that people! How could someone think that he would release a game like this? So low expectations have the fans? He never would never allow that to happen. I'm very excited, the game has to be amazing!!
by Fei Fong Wong
Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Executive producer of Shenmue III: However, this time we weren’t able to make it on time for the video. While the video we presented this time was meant to be a promotion for us, I believe that it was a little premature. Since starting the project in 2015, we haven’t released that many videos. Since we signed a publishing contract with Deep Silver, a part of us felt the need to announce “We’re continuing the project’s development under a new establishment. Please rest assured,” and we felt that it would be wrong to not have any kind of video, so we decided to release one this time around. It might sound like a bit of an excuse, but even though there are some parts that we feel is lacking or some parts that we’re not satisfied with, we decided to go ahead with it because we didn’t want to not have anything to show for it.”

I really feel sorry for them.

That's it, case closed.

https://media.giphy.com/media/joV1k1sNOT5xC/giphy.gif
by Fei Fong Wong
Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic