Search found 1 match

Return

Shenmue Database ~ New WIP Wikia Encyclopedia for Shenmue!

Hi everyone,

Being a long time mega passionate Shenmue fan, I decided to start a big project which is a new Shenmue encyclopedia on Wikia called "Shenmue Database".

I've browsed Shenmue Wikia, and it's very inactive and bases everything on the English version rather than the original Japanese version. Now the dub is very nostalgic, but a lot was lost in the localization, so I want the information to reference the Japanese version. And on the wikia I will be allowing fanon, or anything that has to do with Shenmue, but the fanon must be in it's own seperate articles with categories.

I literally just made the wikia just a few seconds and there still is a lot of work that needs to be done to it.

http://shenmue-database.wikia.com/wiki/Shenmue%20Database%20Wikia?wiki-welcome=1

From the fans editing wise I need~
*A HD logo with the Shenmue Logo and the words "Database" under it in a very nice looking and colored font.
*A banner with all the major characters and villains from Shenmue I and II (for now) that are HD renders taken from HD nullDC screenshots.

Also I would like to make a YouTube channel for this wikia, which Japanese Shenmue videos recorded in 1080p HD via nullDC and no subs! I will be manually adding English and Spanish captions using the CC captions. I really don't have the technology to do this right now, only can get screenshots sadly... if anyones interested in recording footage for the wikia's channel just let me know and I will message you with details and would I'd like in the footage.

I really hope some fans will be interested in contributing to this project and hope we all can have fun with this.

Thanks,
Alex
by HazukiRyo1987
Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic