Search found 1 match

Return

First time playing shenmue 2. A little history. any tips?

First post

Hi all and First of all sorry for my English:).

Im pretty happy right now. Im 32. I played shenmue when I was much younger and I felt that it was a really deep game. Why am I happy? Because after 14 years I will play Shenmue 2 and I will know how the story continues before Shenmue 3 arrives on late 2017.

You are probably wondering why I haven't played this game yet. Well. When I was young I had to travel to Galicia ( far north west in Spain) for work. When I had to travel back, I was carrying my Dreamcast in a bag. When I got down from the bus my bag just wasn't there. My Dreamcast was stolen. I was sad. I had almost no money at the time and my Dreamcast was something that I really liked. Because I made a lot of friends and had great experiences with the DC.

So obviously all my games were in the same bag that got stolen. I eventually forgot about it. But one month ago, and as a huge, huge videogame fan, I remembered that I played almost all the great sagas in videogames (Zelda, MGS, Baldurs Gate, Mass effect, etcetc) but one that I wasn't able to continue was Shenmue.

Good thing is that now I want my Dreamcast back. I bought one that is almost unused and my original copies of Shenmue 1 and 2 are on their way.

I'm gonna enjoy a game that I know I will love (loved shenmue 1 to pieces) and I will be able to know what happens after 14 years. And I know it will continue the next year. Being a great videogame fan in excited because I'm gonna play a masterpiece in 2016 even if its an old game. I know I will enjoy it

I was wondering if you have any tips for shenmue 2. I beat 1 and even beat Chai but don't know nothing about 2. The good thing is that even after all this years I don't know what happens in the second game.

This is like enjoying a fine vintage wine in the form of a videogame... Hehe.
by Elfo7
Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic