Search found 33 matches

Return

Re: New Ryo & Shenhua models from press release

I think I've also found Ryo in the "Great Wall" image.

by Spaghetti
Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fan-Edits & Tweaks of New Images Thread

http://i.imgur.com/iAxMgxd.jpg

Nothing too special. Used the existing parts on the model and made a few minor adjustments. I think it looks respectable enough for a quick dick around in Photoshop, and that the new model itself is largely on-track for getting where it needs to be.
http://i.imgur.com/UdhFrcT.png
by Rikitatsu
Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Ryo model in the Shenmue Online trailer was and is the best Ryo model, hands down. It personified every Ryo promo image to a tee. It improved upon the Dreamcast models while retaining Ryo's features, and could easily fit into Shenmue III's universe even with its quirky art direction.

The suggestion that the current SIII model is acceptable is laughable. And justifying its limited resemblance to the Ryo we know, with arguments that are essentially "Modern 3D graphics make it hard to model!!!" is equally laughable.

It is my hope that SIII's Gamescom footage reveals these to be old models and we get something that actually looks like Ryo Hazuki.
by Mystere
Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Remember when everyone was universally wowed by Nocon Kid’s awesome remaster?
Had the Shenmue 3 team used a similar Ryo, this debate would be nonexistent.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLfOOUqUsAAG0z5.jpg:large

It’s especially frustrating knowing that he’s on the team, and yet they’re choosing to go in a completely different direction…which is nowhere near ‘there’ yet.
by punkmanced
Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Screens + Note From Yu via Playstation Blog

I can't understand all the people who are saying so much bullshit about a work in progress game. They must be trolls or spoilt people.
I know right? Honestly, the vicious response this project has gotten from the gaming community since the day it was announced kind of makes me almost want to quit video games forever after Shenmue 3/4 is released.
by Enigma
Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue III start screen announcer...

Shenmue_Legend wrote: have the same music and QTE "bleep" sounds when ever you press a functional button from Shenmue and Shenmue II.

That's more like it.
by sutoji
Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PAYPAL SUPPORT FOR SHENMUE 3! PRE-ORDER FOR PS4/PC!

Gastarot wrote: no emotion no money

What the hell are you talking about? The facial expressions?

You do realize the game is far from being finished yet?

If you came back only to show how truly you support Shenmue 3, you can go back from where you come.

Sick of these people...
by Kiske
Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #73: New Progress Video!

I don't get it. What's with this obsession of hating on Shenmue? I just uploaded a Shenmue related image on Imgur and I got down voted (-3 points). Seriously, these haters are mentally disabled. Fuck 'em!
Really? For no other reason? That's pretty harsh!

Shenmue is just an easy target to be hated on I guess. Even if the game was flawless in both presentation and gameplay it would still attract hate in the form of 'looks boring/stupid.'

Anyway, who in all honesty cares what other people think about something we or I like? If I could somehow get confirmation someway/somehow that such trashing will not spoil the chances of a Shenmue 4 and Suzuki would finish the story for the fans who appreciate his work regardless of outside critique I wouldn't care at all.
by Enigma
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Game Watch Japan Interview with Yu Suzuki @Gamescom 2017

Here's the passage where he speaks about it:

Q: Shenmue and Shenmue II were action adventures that retained the atmosphere of your masterpiece, Virtua Fighter. What kind of genre will Shenmue III be?

YS: This time it won't be Virtua. Shenmue used the Virtua Fighter fighting engine, and Shenmue II the Virtua Fighter II engine for battles. However this time, we aren't using the Virtua engine, but building an original one from scratch. It's hand-made.

Q: What will one of the main characteristics of the series, the fighting element, be like?

YS: I don't think it will be an action game that demands the input of critical commands. At its foundation Shenmue is a thinking-style game, and what's important is not skill at timing commands correctly, but decision making. For some time I have thought that the Virtua engine doesn't really suit it, so we're now in the middle of making a new battle engine.

Q: That will be something to watch for! Approximately when will the new battle engine be complete?

YS: It's hard to say. That depends on how much we enhance it.

Q: It's not something that could be called a new Virtua engine, is it.

YS: No. It will be something of a completely different type. With Shenmue, fighting is no more than one of its elements. It's a tale of adventure that's based around martial arts, so the fighting aspect is bound to appear in it, but it's a matter of how dramatically, and how cinematically it can entertain the player. I want to make it so that even people who aren't good at fighting games can press buttons - without worrying too much about which, to a certain extent - for the story to advance. Ugh. The average casual gamer is not gonna be playing Shenmue 3. We can handle a complex fighting engine.
by staplepuffs27
Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: "Unlike Shenmue II it won't use the Virtua engine."

I appreciate the reply man, thank you.

After reading all that it really sounds like Arkham and Sleeping Dogs like combat, yeah the combat in Sleeping Dogs is pretty but Shenmue had you feeling tense. It made you want to learn moves and practise so you can get better and utilize those moves in combat to make it easier. Catering to the Kyle Hilliard's (See Game Informer Shenmue/II Let's Play) of gamers sounds like a mistake, the people that just want to beat the bad guy instantaneously without any skill or training. Yes games should be fun but part of the thrill, part of that fun is that feeling you get when you put in the work, trained learned some combo's and use it to beat that difficult boss finally, that's all part of the fun. It gives you an amazing feeling of accomplishment and let's you feel more immersed in the world especially when it's not a retry and you have to find those bad guys again as a result of your failure and Shenmue is all about that kind of immersion.

The best way to cater to the Kyle Hilliards is scaling difficulty. If you suck, the game drops down in difficulty and button mashing can work. If you're awesome the game will level up and more complex combinations and dodging will be required. The "cinematic and smooth" fighting is your reward for the time you put into the game. That was a perfect system so anyone can play. I don't want Uncharted cinematic predetermined animations, this is what's killing gaming. Older games may not have looked very cinematic but they made you feel like you were doing things yourself, using your own skill rather than "Press A to win".
by DoubleO_Ren
Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 trailer is FINALLY HERE!!

Great news! I messaged YSNet on Kickstarter and basically suggested to them how they should make Ryo and Shenhua look like. Here's what they said: "Thank you very much for the words of encouragement and the advice. We will be sure to pass the info along!

Best Regards,
Joel & the Shenmue III Team"

What did you suggest?

This http://i.imgur.com/fzvjQyn.jpg and this http://i.imgur.com/JIThlIf.jpg I'm a perfectionist and an OCD type of guy so I wasn't sure which Ryo was better. With Shenhua though, I made it clear that it was perfect. You can't go wrong with either Ryo though!

I presume you're not the only person to suggest pics to YSnet. One day Suzuki-san said he's aware of fan requests regarding charadesign.

I like your tastes btw.
by Yokosuka
Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You would... be surprised about the amount of people who do genuinely just wait to shit on Shenmue regardless. It's mostly parroted behaviour from individuals who dislike the game and pass that on to their audiences, though. I saw a livestream of Shenmue II after III was announced, where someone in the chat kept doing the Jeff Gerstmann "IT'S A FORKLIFT SIMULATOR FOR ASSHOLES" line over, and over, until they either left or shut up when it became obvious they were just getting ignored.

You can see the differences between the Giant Bomb and GameTrailers playthroughs of Shenmue for an example of how this influence on perception can play two ways, although the more cynical opinions tend to rise to the top because of the culture of schadenfreude that's developed in gamers.

But let's not panic. Gamescom wasn't a promotional effort at its heart, we know improvements are coming, and there are going to be more important opportunities than this to capture an audience. You don't know what those 700,000 viewers are thinking either way, and the only barometer of reaction on YouTube we have are the likes, which show 3:1 more likes than dislikes, and even that's kind of a bullshit metric really .

Frankly, the people who were fragile enough to drop interest on first WIP footage were going to be a very hard sell in the first place, because any perceived slight would have pushed them away. That's even if these people genuinely exist in any appreciable number.

Now the dust has cleared, the hyperbole is done with, and clearer more considered opinions are popping up; there's probably just a "wait and see" approach from people on the fence. If YSnet are going to deliver what they say they are going to deliver, then they'll get these people on-side eventually.
by Spaghetti
Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

south carmain sent me the extended trailer in a PM, it's taken from a phone but you can see it clear as day. I'm sure if anyone PM's him he'll happily share it with you.
by Riku Rose
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue III teaser is FINALLY HERE!!

Wow! An amazing find by Shenmue Forever‏ on twitter. Lan di and Niao sun are in the teaser! Probably an Easter egg.

https://twitter.com/ShenmueForever/stat ... 2827518976
by alexironaek
Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue III teaser is FINALLY HERE!!

YSnet doesn't consider it a promotional effort, so I can't fathom why we keep going in circles about it supposedly being an "ad". Their word is the end of it. They know what they made.

YSnet's own language on the Kickstarter is that it's a progress video. Even the Playstation YouTube video (which apparently was meant to launch at the same time as the KS video) hedges its bets as "1st teaser" and a video description of "The first teaser of Shenmue III is built from a small slice of an in-development build of the game, and it delivers small peeks in new look of main characters, new characters, and feels of Shenmue world."

It doesn't even say what year the game is supposed to release FFS.

Trying to convince people that something that clearly wasn't an ad was an ad, and should have looked like an ad, but in the same breath making excuses for people who won't read a video description barely over 35 words... just... what?

-----

I did write this as a reply to Riku Rose, but I guess I'll squeeze you in too, South Carmain.

Ah, the old "realist" chestnut.

Who sounds more like a realist; the fan who acknowledges the project still has a ways to go but sees progress in a progress video , or the fan who thinks this was an unmitigated disaster because it didn't fit the definition of a type of video it wasn't meant to be in the first place? Do realists even exist with subjective events and media? (spoilers, this'll be covered later)

The fact it ended up on the Playstation YouTube means absolutely zero. It doesn't magically change YSnet's intent with the video, how they described it themselves, or even how the video description (with over 35, long, difficult, dreadfully hard words like "the") goes out of its way to put emphasis on being a heavily in-development build. These are the only absolute truths about the aim of the video. The YouTube channel debate is an entirely flimsy way to justify completely unrealistic expectations, reactions, and definitions you're ascribing to the progress video.

For an attempt to return this thread to Earth, let's take a look at the video on the Playstation YouTube itself: There are around 750,000 views on the progress video on the PS YouTube channel. There are just under 3000 comments, with no real idea of how many are negative or positive or how those numbers compare. There are 3000 dislikes, and 9000 likes. 3:1. 3 in 4 people who cared to vote on the video liked what they saw.

None of this is particularly scientific, but the only verifiable metric of the positive or negative impact of the progress video (unless you want to literally read every YouTube comment, Twitter post, video game forum, etc and weigh it against studies on views vs comments, likes vs comments, are people more likely to post if they have a negative opinion, general negativity bias in psychology, etc) are the likes and dislikes. And likes won, three times over.

The obsession over the perception of the progress video because of incredibly flimsy justifications like one of the YouTube channels it happened to appear on, or that 35 words of context is too much for the average viewer, is actually kind of crazy. Everything else going on, and that is the main preoccupation of some of you in this thread? Give me a fucking break. Realist? There is literally no such fucking thing here, and probably anywhere else.

Yu Suzuki is returning to Japan with a bigger budget, slightly larger dev team, an aim to expand the game significantly, and the ability to personally devote more time from his workday to actual development.

At least I decide to base my optimism (and yes, I'm not afraid to call my opinions what they actually are, unlike the pessimists pretending to be realists) on what we found out from Gamescom and where the project is going next.
by Spaghetti
Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki: "I can make the whole game you imagined"

Moving up the destination, for the sake of an ending, never was Shenmue's destiny.

Why rush to finish in a couple years after waiting nearly 20 years for this opportunity?

Shenmue is a spiritual pilgrimage which is all about the journey.

Patience is a virtue.

Epiphany isn't the ending.

Revelations are in roads.
by ShenmueLegacy
Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: S3 Progress Report Vol 4 Facial Animations

It's just a test video showing off some work in progress facial animations. Why are people crying about this? It is in no way, shape or form indicative of the final product so why are some idiots treating it like that? Damn, gamers are a freaking whiny bunch.
Technophilz decided the game is shit the day after the Kickstarter ended and just wants to spread misery on the forum. I don't have a problem with criticism...I think I'm one of the more critical people on the forum, but he seems to thrive on bashing the game and Yu Suzuki.
by mjq jazz bar
Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I get it too. Blind fanboy-faith won't get anyone anywhere.

I may end lynched for what I'm going to say, but I don't agree on that. Not fully at least.

I personally think that, as the Shenmue fanbase, we should be a little bit fanboys.

There is more than enough people jumping on every single occasion to bash Shenmue or Yu Suzuki for many various reasons. There is more than enough people wanting Shenmue to fail for many various reasons.

I don't say we need to be blinded by our passion for the Shenmue Series but we need to be united and put things in perspective when a mere 53 seconds video update for Kickstarter backers is enough to see wagons of people use it to bash Shenmue 3 or insult Yu Suzuki's talent.

it's a crowdfunded project, we get to see steps of the development we usually never see. I can agree that the communication around the project is not good, but that doesn't mean that the game won't be good in the end.

What good can come out from joining the chorus of critics? What good can come out from telling to YsNet and Yu Suzuki that they are bad at making a game? That the artistic direction is wrong, the Ryo model is off, etc...?
They know what they are doing and are doing the best they can anyway.
Just think of the Deep Silver partnership: Suzuki San always knew he would need more budget to achieve what he has in mind for Shenmue 3 so he managed to increase the budget. For a man who never gave up on his dream to continue the Shenmue story, the least we can do is to keep our faith in him.

Until Shenmue 3 is released, the best attitude the Shenmue fan base can adopt is to be supportive of the development team efforts.

Now, let the lynching begin.
by Kiske
Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nahovil wrote:People are fooling themselves too, if they believe this is "merely developmental", "that it's a WIP and there's still one whole year to go".

Um, that's entirely true though? Literally objectively true.
by KidMarine
Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #74 - Gamescom Travelogue

It's a standard means to cover themselves if the company making the capsule toys goes bust, etc. Nothing's guaranteed with any Kickstarter project, as there's always the possibility of unforeseen circumstances cropping up, but they'll do everything you would expect within their power to fulfil the rewards.
by Let's Get Sweaty
Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mario Odyssey

Shenmue_Legend wrote:
south carmain wrote: My favourite Ryo Hazuki is the guy from Yakuza

Which guy is that? Oops, I better stop before I derail this whole thread!

The one that is a dragon. My close second favourite is the ryo hazuki from sleeping dogs.
by south carmain
Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I have information on the new update

Ryo's model is done and Shenmue 3 gameplay at PSX

Complete and utter bollocks.

What reputable credentials or sources do you have to verify your claims or cement you as an industry insider? I see nothing on Twitter or ResetERA to corroborate your information.

This is wishful thinking, folks. I do believe Shenmue III will be at PSX, probably HD as well, but to expect gameplay is a bit far fetched.

I base my prediction on Yu's statement of ramping up promotion near the year's end and PSX is the only stage capable of doing so, or maybe The Game Awards, but the former has the best shot.

People think Sony fired their heaviest guns at Paris, but I disagree. They still haven't shown Shenmue III, Resident Evil 2 REmake, FFVII, Dreams, Days Gone or other hits they have lined up.

At best we will get a nicely done cinematic trailer, but gameplay still has to be too early to show in my book.

Take it for what it's worth, but I would say to keep your expectations in check.
by Peter
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What's the music that plays in this Shenmue Online video

It is the elegantly titled "Total Network Ranking". ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPVGSz1ThcE&index=77&list=PLC774B2F232D2DD98

Different arrangements of that tune can be heard a few times in Shenmue I as well. There's a traditional Japanese version of it in one of the sushi places, and you hear it a wee bit towards the end of the cutscene where the old woman asks Ryo to find the Yamamoto house.
by Hadoken Hazuki
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sonic Forces & Sonic Mania

You shold man up, and play mario odyssey and drink nice soylent, that's what REAL men do.

Just buy a switch with Mario already.

This is the kind of stuff that gets even me annoyed. Why always the comparison with Mario?
Sonic is it's own unique thing and one series cannot be used as a substitute for the other. I think this is also one of the reasons that Sonic games generally get trashed. People have Mario on their minds and expect a Sonic game to be just like that. And then the copycat mentality of todays internet sets in and when one person says "it sucks" everyone copies it blindly.

Seriously, we're in such a twisted world. Everything Sonic tries gets instantly ridiculed and everything Mario does is automatically praised to the heavens. This is before looking deeper into the games, and yes that reveals that Mario has the better quality and it's concepts just work flawlessly. The point is, that it's just unfair.

Anyway, this talk about the series as a whole is getting nowhere and not what this thread is meant for.
So please try to steer it back into the direction of the two games in the title if you can.
by BlueMue
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Shenmue 3 Effect: What could go wrong or right

Riku Rose wrote: Although I still can’t wait for the review thread here and watching everyone cry when someone dislikes the game.

Sounds like you've got a lot going on in your life.
by KidMarine
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Shenmue 3 Effect: What could go wrong or right

I don't know why this matter though, Shenmue was as "hardcore" as milk with honey.
You couldn't loose, you could retry everything or there were other paths, the difficulty decreases, you had hints everywhere, the most powerful move is pressing forward forward punch, and the most "strategy" the game uses in combat is blocking/dodge and counter attack, but you can beat 90% spamming elbow assault, come on.
The only "hardcore" thing about Shenmue is that has quite a time investment floor.

But I guess this thread turned into trolling so gradually I didn't even notice.
No offense but I think you're really underselling the difficulty of Shenmue. The way that you describe Shenmue makes the game sound absolutely awful and does nothing to explain why so many of use regard Shenmue/Shenmue II as one of the greatest games of all time, even well over a decade later.

I bet you've played Shenmue so many times that you've completely forgotten how challenging it can be. At the beginning Shenmue throws you into the deep end, with no clear instructions and certainly none of the sign-posting common to later open world games. You get the most out of Shenmue by discovering all its hidden details and then choosing how to interact with the world. Going throw life spamming the elbow assault misses the point of the experience entirely.

I don't know how Shenmue 3 will be received at launch. I'm sure some in the media will attack Shenmue 3, as they have done in the past, just for those clickbait page views. But I don't care about that at all, what matters are what gamers really think of Shenmue 3. The original Kickstarter campaign of Shenmue 3 was a success because the game had become a genuine legend on the internet.

I believe people backed the campaign because they realise Shenmue offers a different kind of experience to what they can find in modern games like GTA V. The vision of Shenmue represents a more hardcore direction that open-world games could have followed, emphasising smaller but highly-detailed worlds, over the vast but empty sprawl that constitutes an open world environment today. I want gamers to see Shenmue 3 on its own merit; this is the hardcore experience they paid for, even if they don't fully understand what they're getting themselves into.
by Kintor
Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Riku not posting what's important! (SoulCalibur VI)

phpBB [video]
by Thief
Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New features.

Shenmue_Legend wrote:Know what I'm saying?!

I now imagine you as being butters from south park
phpBB [video]
by south carmain
Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Update #77: New Character & Lakshya Digital

Look at it this way, as character modeling has been outsourced to an experienced studio in India this paves the way for Suzuki and the Japan team to actually focus on other important aspects of the game. I have faith in this team especially seeing how they all communicate together on their work which shows good teamwork and trust into both teams. With only a year left unless we see a delay serious amount of work can be done with this time period. Many NPCs can be modeled and the most important ones Ryo and Shenhua can be completed with a showing near the games release. All gameplay elements might already be fantastic as Cedric has played a build of the game and reported on it. This is a win win situation, Deep Silver would help promote it and you got everything set up with all these studios helping out, it is amazing how YsNet have got more and more support as the game went on.

Probably most of the people talking crap about the models don't know a thing about Shenmue so you'd have to excuse them. They would just give an input that is laughable because the whole idea of the game being made under what is nowhere near the scale of the original games doesn't get into their heads, either that or they are delusional haters that for some reason want to see Shenmue fail and I've seen this by gaming journalists, they are already seeing negative and the game is nowhere near complete. That's people for you.

Yu Suzuki is working his damn hardest, I don't have any doubts with that legend and so is the team, Shenmue means a lot to him and his ideas for 3 are all inside his head, all he has to do is apply them, create and we get a good continuation of this series. Let the naysayers say what they want but this game is long overdue. Outsourcing is the best thing you could do as it allows more focus onto other elements seeing how this studio is helping with character production and to top it off that model looks completely fine. Not bad at all so the negative reception is just flatout inexcusable.

Anyone saying negative stuff towards this should seriously back off. They are working hard and the game is not supposed to be so technically impressive like other games. It is Shenmue 3, saying "these models look like plastic" or whatever just shows your ignorance to understand what the game even is and you are just hating. The game is definitely being improved and there is no proper gameplay shown yet which doesn't even matter. You have to realise that Shenmue 3 even existing is work of a miracle because this game finally came to fruition I won't let hating little delinquents ruin and bash all over this sequel that loads of us have been waiting for years.

People will judge without thinking about the situation the team is in. If it looks bad then fine that's your perception but what they can do is still impressive in the end of the day as they put all of this together using UE4. It's not supposed to look very impressive anyway even considering this isn't the final model or anything. With whatever I see it doesn't put me off or anything, I can deal with what they offer and it is no way a scam.
by sutoji
Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shenmue_Legend wrote: For the people asking where Ryo is, he's under the bridge on the right. It's a tiny figure but you can't miss it!

Here he is, in all of his default T-Pose glory...

by Technophilz
Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think most people will flip the fuck out when we see the actual game in movement.

Fuck, this picture still gives me chills

by shredingskin
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki will be at Magic Monaco 2018

Sappharad wrote:
Too many people elsewhere are complaining because they think the team is behind schedule.

These people are quick to forget the days when we didn't even have a Shenmue 3 to look forward to.
Who wants a rushed Shenmue 3 anyway? I certainly don't.
by Sonoshee
Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue Thoughts

So I was watching todays AVGN christmas episode and something really surprised me.
The Nerd makes a funny joke about how just reading something fixes his car. He picks up some game magazines and flips through them. And out of all the things he has what is the first one?

https://i.imgur.com/CWNAU23.jpg
I don't know if there is any meaning at all behind this. Could just have been chosen at random. I still find it awesome to see "Shenmue" in one of his videos. Even though in a very strange way. :lol:
by BlueMue
Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic