Search found 1 match

Return

Re: Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Took a look at Corey Marshall's Facebook (inspired by a backer on Kickstarter) and saw that he says he's supposed to start recording his lines at the end of May.

*still pretty dismayed they're spending time and money on an English dub, but hey...it's news! After playing many, many hours of Yakuza 0, I can say that I have not missed the English dub of Yakuza 1 at all (0 is my first Yakuza since Yakuza 1).
*MOD NOTE - BANNED FOR ADMITTING TO BAN EVASION*

Lol, I got banned again! Unfortunately, I accidentally saw your post so I have to get this off my chest. You may be dismayed by the inclusion of the English version but fans like me would be gutted if it wasn't. So you have to take into account the likes and preferences of others as well. If for example, Shenmue III was only going to be released in English and no Japanese then you wouldn't catch me saying "oh well, it sucked anyway so I don't care". I would instead be saying "while I prefer the English dub, I definitely feel for those that grew up with the Japanese one. It's a damn shame we couldn't have both".

Anyway rant over. And goodbye!
by Daisuke
Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic