Search found 10 matches

Return

For some reason, I'm reminded of Faith + 1 from South Park, where they sang all the songs about "TRUELY" loving Jesus, and wanting his "Salvation" all over their faces.

OMFG! THAT IS SOO FUNNY!!! :D :D :D

Let me quote:

"I wanna get down on my knees and start pleasing Jesus,
I wanna get his Salvation all over my face"

And let's not forget:

"The body of Christ,
Oh, what a body all muscled up and toned,
The body of Christ,
Oh what a body, I wish I could call it my own"

So much for Faith +1
by DaMulder
Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Kickstarter Estimation

I have just witnessed a jump off 100.000 $ in 8 minutes so I will go with 45.000.000 $. Realistically 12 Mil.
by DaMulder
Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 Kickstarter announced at E3 2015!

By the way... in the light of these new developments I guess I am back to the forums :)

And I have "only" bought the limited edition PC version. My wife would not appreciate me spending more 8)
by DaMulder
Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The reunion topic.

Hey guys!

It's like walking into your favorite bar from your teen years... you remember some of the faces and even some of the names, but sadly not all of them. The place hasn't changed, though. And nobody cleaned the place in years ;)

So anyway, I always used to be one of the older members, making me a 32 year old "man" with a girlfriend and a 6-year-old son at home. I live in a small house with a garden and have 4 jobs (teacher, translator/interpreter, spirits wholesaler, marketing content creator). Most of my jobs are freelance so I still have time for my family and, occasionally, even video games.

Currently I am playing Kerbal Space Center which is very nerdy but just my cup of tea.

Also, I am in the middle of correction season (for my teacher job) so I will be here far less regularly than I used to be in 2003/04 and 05.

Great to be back! It has always been a pleasure to be with you guys and I am sure it will be a pleasure once again!

Philipp
by DaMulder
Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Now?

BABYMETAL - Iine! (I am getting older and weirder by the week!)
by DaMulder
Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Morons

Instead of hitting your wife and/or children and/or brothers, you should all come together and hit someone who deserves it! Like a banker, or an investor or the CEO of anything!
by DaMulder
Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

*waves* Hey guys :P
So yeah, life isn't too bad...sharing a house with the love of my life, still play games when I actually get the time, writing in my spare time with the hope of being a published author one day...could do without all the responsibilities and bills and shit, but all part of getting older I guess *grumble*. I've actually just realised I'll be 30 by the time Shenmue III comes out...now that is depressing...won't stop me squeeing like a little girl when I finally sit down and play it though.

Miles! Dude! You are among the people I remember with name and avatar and everything! Great to see you again!
by DaMulder
Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dojo Exploded

I resisted the temptation to post a huge reply to whatever Animedouches post was all about.

But we are officially linked to the main Shenmue site, from right off the bat with the main sites launch and announcement. That's a HUGE deal. And we have over 2 years to go before the games launch!

This is just the very beginning......

Fuck me! WE'RE FAMOUS!!! (Millions of people will read the weird stuff I wrote in 2003/2004!!) \:D/
by DaMulder
Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dojo Exploded

Gentlemen (and ladies). It is an honour being famous with you guys! *16 Million... WTF1!!!1!
by DaMulder
Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Seriously where are people?? I hope at least everyone's ok!

Japanfan, Yunny, TheRonin, ExtraordinaryGoodGrocer, Yunny, Myles, Araviel, Springchick, B-Man, John Peteucci, Silas, Clint, Martin, Mike CT, Bellator, Capt. K Prime, Whiteshadow, Chaosz3ro, Forklift No.5, Segata Sanshiro Jr. JC Denton, Spokane, DR Porkchop, Joe M Design, SpikyAd

I invited Araviel to come back but to no avail so far...
by DaMulder
Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic