Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: New Screens + Note From Yu via Playstation Blog

Wow! Just wow! These screenshots look fantastic! The jacket looks so great! It's got stitches, dirt, wrinkles, everything! Ryo's white t-shirt has wrinkles. I also like the direction they're taking with his face, making him look more like a kid. He's supposed to be 18 after all. I always thought he looked more like 22 in the older games so I really like "baby face Ryo".

Also the shot with the flight of stairs enframed by bamboo... it just looks brilliant!
by Hyo Razuki
Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fan-edited trailers

Crouching Phoenix, Hidden Dragon:

phpBB [video]
by Amir
Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 trailer is FINALLY HERE!!

If they don't make Ryo or Shenhua look anywhere close to the models I've posted, I will be disappointed. You see, it's quite apparent that those are exactly what they should be aiming for.

If you are fluent in Japanese, you may apply to become the art director... otherwise yours is one opinion among thousands. All you can do is politely make your suggestion and then sit back and see what happens. Kickstarter is a platform for donations, not investments. Follow the cue of the real investors, who are allowing Yu Suzuki to pursue his vision.
by Centrale
Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 trailer is FINALLY HERE!!

Is it so hard to understand that it makes no sense as fans to suggest to Yu Suzuki how Ryo, Shenhua and the other characters should look?
What if every single Shenmue fan gives advices on how the characters should look? Or the colors, the artistic direction, the story?

How could this be of any help to Yu Suzuki and his team?

Yu knows what he has to do and more importantly, he knows what he wants to do. It's his creation, his story, his vision.
Not ours. We loved and love the Shenmue Series because of the vision he sticked to.

If our opinion is asked (like for the "new" logo) I'll say, fine, give your opinion.
In any other case, can we just support the Team and leave them create Shenmue 3 in the best possible conditions?
Isn't it enough to know that +74'000 backers will feel sooner or later that Yu Suzuki owns them a say on the artistic, technical or whatever choice he has to make because it's my money he is using for creating the game?

Damn! Where is this "Leave Britney alone!!!" when you need it...!?!
by Kiske
Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue III Teaser Surpasses 700,000 Views

UPDATE: The trailer has now hit over 700,000 views

by ShenSun
Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic