Search found 596 matches

Return

Re: Lord of the Rings (TV Show)

I saw this story on some site that said the Tolkien estate is asking for like $300 million just for the rights to make the show. On top of this probably being a bad idea as not enough time has passed since the massively popular film versions happened, I don't want this to get made just so Tolkien's greedy offspring don't get their way.
by Rakim
Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Official Gaming Music Topic

This is how you sell a game. I just downloaded this Layton Brothers app to see if it was any good and I'm already in love from the first screen.

phpBB [video]
by Rakim
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily Shenmue - Starting November 29th

This is an interesting idea. Never even crossed my mind.
by Rakim
Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Gaming Thoughts (Read OP Before Posting)

This Seinfeld point and click adventure looks so fun.

https://twitter.com/ParadigmGame/status ... 2059906049

phpBB [video]
by Rakim
Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: No Save Transfer to SIII

With PC versions of all 3 games coming, even if there is no official save transfer feature, I'm sure the mod community will cook something up for us.
by Rakim
Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: No Time Skip In Shenmue I

Not a big deal really. Just give me the game exactly as it was 20 years ago(wow I can't believe it's really been that long lol), with no new features, but on a more accessible platform and I'm happy. Anything else is bonus. Shenmue will still be a great game and an experience you can't get anywhere else.

The new generation of kids who will be playing Shenmue for the first time this Christmas are going to love it and hate it for the same reasons we did way back when. Would time skip be nice? Yeah. Is it gonna be a deal breaker for the types of young people who would play a slow-paced mystery game about traditional Chinese culture? No.

Only a minority of super nerds and people who already didn't like Shenmue are gonna whine about stuff like this not being implemented.
by Rakim
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Japanese lessons on Phantom River Stone

Switch knows his shit ya'll. If you want to learn Japanese he'll steer you the right way.
by Rakim
Wed May 09, 2018 3:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Japanese Music

Man OL, I came back to this thread today to steal some of your links to give Japanese metal recommendations to someone and I'm only now really realizing how good DEZERT is. I keep listening to one of the one's you posted before and SATSUI

phpBB [video]
by Rakim
Wed May 16, 2018 6:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic