Search found 22 matches

Return

Re: Christopher Nolan is an overrated director

I did like Inception, but I just found it ridiculous that people find it confusing. I found it really easy to follow.
by RyoHazuki84
Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is it just too late for Shenmue III?

some other games haven't been able to achieve this feel of japan and china that shenmue captured
by RyoHazuki84
Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Has Shenmue ever helped you through a hard time in life?

It was part of the dreams of my youth. I had goals of one day making it to Japan and when even my own parents thought it would be impossible for me, I had the adventure of Ryo to prove to me that I could do it. Granted it would not be proof to my parents, but I felt the sense of community within the first game and wondered if the real life Japan was at all anything like that. I worked hard in school and got beyond a C average. After applying for a study abroad scholarship, my parents were accepting of my dreams. I went to Japan my first time in the summer of 2001 when I was barely 17. The real life Japan felt so much like the simulated world in Shenmue. I had a sense of things and I had a connection. The people were friendly, the food was great....and no trouble with sailors......
by RyoHazuki84
Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 Isn't Going to Be Ready for a Long, Long While

Well, of course since December 2017 is still a long ways away. I know when the game is released, we will have the best what Suzuki and his team did based on the money we game him to make it happen. We have waited 14 years with NO news or updates. Now that we know it is happening on OUR money, it is going to happen. Money is time and time is money.
by RyoHazuki84
Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yakuza series

I already own the Japanese versions to 6 and Kiwami 2. 6 is pretty good and has a great story. Finally great to see Beat Takeshi, a legendary yakuza actor, finally added to the franchise. In addition, it features other famous Japanese actors such as Tatsuya Fujiwara (from Battle Royale and Death Note) and Shun Oguri (GTO and Gokusen). Also, Ryusei Nakao, the voice of Freeza from Dragon Ball Z is in the game.

Kiwami 2 brings back the hostess mini game once again played by Japanese adult film actresses and the song as you customize them is still present. However, the Majima game is too short.
by RyoHazuki84
Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Lets Talk Shenmue HD

At this point, we have to wait for E3 or TGS. Other than that, we just have to keep demanding.
by RyoHazuki84
Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Do you think that Shenmue 3 was being made for Saturn?

mjq jazz bar wrote: No. It wasn't even being made for the Dreamcast as far as I'm aware.

There are video models of Sun Niao so it was being made on Dreamcast to some extent.
by RyoHazuki84
Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic