Search found 29 matches

Return

Re: Shenmue Postmortem Discussion

Just hooked up my dremacast and started playing shenmue 1 \:D/ . I just cannot wait for the time to pass!
by alexironaek
Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Greek site mention shenmue

Well of course it’s nothing big but it helps grow the Shenmue fan base. The name of the site is game over. It’s a popular site in Greece but no one knows it outside my country. The Article is called GameOver Classics: Shenmue. It’s just a review of both Shenmue I and II.As i said its nothing big but it’s always nice to see sites mention Shenmue. Here is the link. Its Greek so most of you guys will not understand anything and there is really nothing important to translate

http://www.gameover.gr/default.php?pid=6&art_id=3279&cat_id=1&cat=
by alexironaek
Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: If you donated to help Shenmue 3. Please post here.

130 euros from me...damn Greek crisis...i wish i could give more but my monthly salary is 300 euros and my rent is 180...
by alexironaek
Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The PS4 Physical Copy Issue & the $10 Million Goal Strug

i really cannot understand how we went from "omg omg please just show us anything shenmue related at E3/TGS" to "i am not donating if i do not get a physical ps4 copy"!!! i want i physical ps4 copy also , and i am going to buy one when it is released. until then i will donate everything my wallet and salary allows me to donate to get the game i am waiting for the last 14 years...(i am talking in general)
by alexironaek
Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Can you imagine the feeling when...

ok , how would you feel if at the begging of the game an earthquake (or something similar) drops some rocks at the cave entrance and you cannot get out....so you have to find another way out.....Yu Suzuki you big troll man :lol: :lol: :lol:
by alexironaek
Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #13 - Budget and Funding Statement

Basically I'm sayin in game if it brings extra funds. I don't mind Ryo turning to the screen every 60 secs and smiling while he tells us why Sensodyne is the number one toothpaste recommended by dentists. I'll just wait for a mod to sort it out before I play.

Lan Di!!! i finally found you....after all those years.....i can finally get my revenge......revenge on fashion!!!!! lets change your outfit man!! We are gonna dress you with the new and latest trends and fashion colthes!!! only for $99! enjoy the benefits of the chi you men card at your local fashon and trend store! there a store near you!!!!

http://www.densepixels.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/lan_di_hols-article_image.jpg
by alexironaek
Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!

yeah , i get what you are saying Peter, all that sucks , unlike what the TV channels are saying the possibility of a Grexit is still small thought, i believe they are going to make a deal in the next two days .that's what i've been hearing at least, so i guess the exchange rates will get back to normal eventually.i really like you mate , and i respect a lot of you and all the dojo legends, just a i little misunderstanding thought , and please do not take it personally man ;) . we are not walking away from the debt, the debt where forced on us (we did not asked for money, the EU kept giving money with extremely high interest for no reason at all) , there is a country in the EU (i am not telling names, this is a shenmue forum , i do not want to start a war , we are all here cause we love shenmue) which gain a profit of 80m euros in the last 3 years only from the Greek debt interest (imagine the shenmue 3 we could have :lol: :lol: :lol: ). We did not ask for this , and i am extremely tired working 12 hours a day plus Sundays from the last 5 years for a 300 euros a month salary and watching the debt not shrinking but growing (!!) every year. That's the problem , we do not have any money at all , we cannot pay for food or rent (i mean it) and the debt is getting bigger with each passing month!! We were not used with this life...we are a EU country for Christ sake. anyway, with that out of the way i can clearly see your problem , lets hope that by the end of the week things will have settled down.i really want to help shenmue , i donated 175euros (leaving me with 125 for the rest of the month) but i am afraid the bank wont allow the money to leave the country.i am not cancelling though! i will find a way to pledge! even if i have to contract friends from other countries to pledge for my behalf :rotflmao: . and i believe that your dinner with yu san is still safe mate 8) 8)
by alexironaek
Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Update #27 New rewards!

imagine if the phone call worked both ways....
"beep beep"
"yeah?"
"Ryo-san ,please try to be back at the hotel room by eleven o clock"
"no, no , NOOOOOOOO"

lol , anyway , i LOVE the idea with the phone calls , i am going to call Joy , Nozomi and Guizhang every day :mrgreen: :mrgreen: , i cannot wait for shenmue 3....i seriously cant :P
by alexironaek
Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: spar

WTF. i started this thread 10 years ago!!!! hahaha. ok i love you guys!!! shenmue fans FTW
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
by alexironaek
Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update 51: Poll Results & Shenmue.link revam

ok , so let me get this straight , we had 2 polls, in both those polls , the "no" option came third....but we still do not get the rewards... :shock: i feel really disappointed right now. :sad:
by alexironaek
Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't really get all the hate for AJ. Sure, they're a bunch of tools in general, but here, in this specific situation?
No.
Those Kickstarter rewards were introduced as exclusive stuff, and that's what made a lot of people decide to support the campaign in the first place. "Give money, get exclusive stuff in return". That's a promise, it's a deal YS Net made with Shenmue fans. They can't just go "thanks for the money, but what we promised in return is now something else, it's no longer exclusive. Because 6000 people don't care". I think 4000 out of 15000 people being against the rewards going to Paypal backers is more than enough to not do it. It doesn't really matter if another 10000 people don't care or if those 4000 people are assholes or not - AJ's decision to not screw these guys over is legit.

The 10000 who voted "yes" or "don't care" are in no way screwed by this decision, while 4000 "no"-voters would have been screwed the other way round.

I fail to see how the KK backers will be screwed if the exclusive rewards goes to the paypal backers too. the kickstarer backers are still getting what they were promised, its not like they are loosing their rewards , and the rewards would have remained exclusive to the backers (PP and KK backers) , in my opinion the ones getting screwed are the paypal backers , because for the same amount of money they are getting less rewards. I would have said the same if the situation was the other way around (exclusive paypal rewards). We all have been waiting for 15 years , we all supported the shenmue 3 idea all those years , we all should get the same rewards. It does not matter if we choose paypal or KK to back the game. The paypal backers are still backers. They are not buying the game in a store in 2018, they are giving their money 2 years in advance just as the KK backers did.
by alexironaek
Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I know most us think that this did not hurt the campaign but actually it did. I know a lot of people waiting for the pc version to be added before they pledged and after this last KK update they do not want to pledge at all. they are mad with the management and i cannot blame them...
by alexironaek
Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #60: Dinner in Japan Reward Report

Amazing!!! I am so happy for everyone there! Peter's face is indeed priceless and it drives away any fears that i have for Shenmue 3 :D
by alexironaek
Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #60: Dinner in Japan Reward Report

well ChiefNeo I am feeling the same thing for LanDC as well. In fact he helped me make my first music video of shenmue! We are happy we are getting the game guys. but we are also happy for the old veterans here , LanDC , Kiyuu, Peter and to all the others: THANK YOU, you deserve it more than us. Now i am off to watch LanDC's shellshock shenmue video :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
by alexironaek
Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Are you still hyped?

hell yeah, I am thinking about it every single day :mrgreen:
by alexironaek
Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue III Update #67: Developer Room Update 3

well , i really do not care when shen 3 is going to be released... maybe some of you are going to say that i am mad but actually i will have no problem if game gets delayed. That way i'd be sure that Yu is taking his time and he is not thinking about deadlines but about making a great game.

Nevertheless i now understand that shen 3 is going to be heavily criticized by fans. Everyone has a vision for shenmue 3 and the pressure For YS.NET to please everyone is high. I am really afraid that when the game comes out lots of people will be whining about every little detail. I think that we all have to take a step back and think where we were before shenmue 3 got announced. No one cared about the console , no one cared about the money , no one cared about anything. Lots of fans were suggesting that the story should be finished via books for Christ sake!!! we've gone a long way. Just be grad that we are getting shenmue 3, have faith in Yu and stop being so judgmental...its just an early version of a character...If the game comes out and the characters look like mario then yes , i'be be disappointed too. Until then i am the happiest man alive thinking than there will be a time than i am gonna see the shenmue 3 intro screen on my TV.
by alexironaek
Tue May 30, 2017 11:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Poll: Original or New Shenmue Art Direction?

So....we have to compare a prototype test model with an amazing image from the original ones.....Ok that's not fair at all....
by alexironaek
Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 & E3 2017 - UPDATE - Confirmed will NOT be at

Bluecast wrote: Anyway also one of the modelers was just a fan hired I believe. Don't think he had much game developer experience either if any.

Well, if you are talking about Kid Nocon who created this then i am glad he is on the team... ;-) ;-)
by alexironaek
Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: When Shenmue III comes out!

break up with my wife so that i do not have any distractions... :lol: :lol: .
by alexironaek
Wed May 31, 2017 3:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: YSNET officially announce the delay of Shenmue 3.

A great video on YouTube from TeamYuNeedsYou with the reactions from the community 8)
https://youtu.be/iLKU7fG1M7Q
by alexironaek
Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Message to Suzuki-san @ Gamescom

Thats amazing yuc02!! The shenmue community is indeed one of the best out there. As Peter usually said in his streams there is so much love here!
We owe a thank you to you yuc02 for organizing the whole thing and for writing down the names of people who could not be there (including mine)!

Kudos to you yuc02!
by alexironaek
Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #74 - Gamescom Travelogue

Those screenshots are gorgeous, I really like how Ryo looks now and would be completely fine if that was his final model and looked like that in the game. I'm very satisfied with how he looks

Get out of here

I hate to be really negative but If he looks like that in the final game which I know he wont then I wont be playing it. I'm actually serious, he straight up looks like someone else. There are models used in spin off games featuring Ryo Hazuki that look more like him and were even probably easier to make. No need to worry though because its definitely not final.

Wow. You won't play a game that you have waited for for 16 years? Because the main character model doesn't look how you want it to look... lol true fan right here boys. Jesus fuck... They could literally replace Ryo with the model from the Shenmue Zero fan game, and you wouldn't be able to hold me back from playing it.

They could replace Ryo's model with this and i'd still cry when that little shoopuf rider exits the cave :P https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/1/1b/Hypello_drawing.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20140410184449
As for the images. I really can't wait to explore those cities. Literary! as Kiske said the wait is unbearable.
by alexironaek
Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7 Interesting Details from the S3 Teaser [PhantomRiverSt

He wrote it on Facebook after a fan asked him if we saw any of his work in the trailer.

"NoconKid Jhj: Yes. there is.^^ There are many things. I can not say everything,
but I'll just say one thing. I made Dragon Mirror & Phoenix Mirror"

https://www.facebook.com/NoconKid1/posts/850921355086139
by alexironaek
Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #74 - Gamescom Travelogue

Is someone able to translate this sign?
http://i.imgur.com/YAj520o.jpg .

It says "Shop Name Wanted" i.e. they haven't decided it yet. :)

Underneath the characters (店名募集) is the pronunciation in Japanese: "ten mei bo syu".

OMG OMG.
Really?? they have not decided YET?? ok i will never play this game. i just cannot believe that!!!! The name of this random shop in the village is really important to me!!! This is a disaster!!!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
by alexironaek
Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue III teaser is FINALLY HERE!!

Wow! An amazing find by Shenmue Forever‏ on twitter. Lan di and Niao sun are in the teaser! Probably an Easter egg.

https://twitter.com/ShenmueForever/stat ... 2827518976
by alexironaek
Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mr357's Shenmue Dojo Twitch / Youtube Stream Discussion

Another amazing stream by Mr357 ;). Re-watching it right now =D>
by alexironaek
Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: S3 Progress Report Vol 4 Facial Animations

I like it. It's much better than the facial animations in "life is strange" that i am currently playing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6LbygvRwm0

But hey...its shenmue 3.....so lets whine about it all over the internet even when games with bigger budget have worse animations....
by alexironaek
Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Magic Monaco 2018 details and new Shenmue III screenshot

you guys are right. This is unacceptable for a game that was announced in 2015.

Look at all the FF7 Remake footage that we have.... ](*,)
by alexironaek
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Famitsu Article

Hi Allan. It's really great to have you here!! It really shows that you guys care! I hope you see in Shenmue what we see.

Thank you so much for your hard work and please do your best =D> =D>
by alexironaek
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic