Re: Latest Purchases

wedding bands \:D/

Less than 2 months to the big day!
by csmakio
Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Star Wars Force Awakens Trailer #2

I think he did a great job too. I tried my best to go in with expectations low, but I was smiling ear to ear as soon as the intro started lol.

Yeah I saw Solo's death coming too. A little anticlimatic the way it happened. The battle in the woods though! That alone was worth the price of admission. I I really hope they go more into what set this movie up, Luke starting up the Jedi Temple and how Ren destroyed it. I know a lot of people don't care about it, but it was great to see them actually use story lines from the EU. They changed names and adapted them to fit a new vision, but its clear where the Solo/Ren/Rey story line came from. I can't wait to see what they do with Episode VIII.

Couldn't agree more. The lightsaber battle was unreal. Anytime Finn lit that thing up I marked out, and when Rey picked it up....god damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: .

Do you think they are eventually going to set Rey up with a double-sided blade? I think they are going that way, just look at the staff she carried with her throughout this movie.
by csmakio
Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The reunion topic.

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
by csmakio
Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: General Anime Discussion

I just bought Initial D through Funimation, love this show. Starting it back up from the beginning.

Not the biggest anime dude but I'm a huge fan of Attack on Titan, Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, and while not anime I've been watching Clone Wars recently.
by csmakio
Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi

as a lifelong star wars fan, i thought TLJ was absolute garbage. i hated it. i thought force awakens was decent and i really enjoyed rogue one.

i still bought it on bluray (yes im part of the problem) and watched maybe half of it before turning it off. im really hoping they dont destroy Solo's legacy with this next one....
by csmakio
Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic