Search found 442 matches

Return

Re: Can you imagine the feeling when...

ok , how would you feel if at the begging of the game an earthquake (or something similar) drops some rocks at the cave entrance and you cannot get out....so you have to find another way out.....Yu Suzuki you big troll man :lol: :lol: :lol:
by alexironaek
Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Character New Year outfits..

Amazing.. this is why I LOVE Shenmue.

I just dug out my copies of shenmue 1 & 2 and I'm really taking my time with it.
And just when I thought I'd seen everything there was to see in Shenmue, new years day comes around and some of the characters clothes have changed.

Now this is probably nothing new to most of you, but I got that little rush of excitement of seeing something new.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10995364_10206114224110806_3555702927288288012_n.jpg?oh=ecfa414947bf428ccf1701a3ca88da76&oe=562F89EC
by jasonorme666
Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Translation requests here!

I found another interview (in Japanese) with Yu Suzuki from a few days ago, this time from the GAME Watch website.
http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20150619_707899.html

Actually most of Yu Suzuki's answers are pretty much the same as he has mentioned already elsewhere, but there are a couple of snippets of interest which I'll translate to English.

Update: done, just a few short Q&As. Posted here .
by Switch
Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Day The Snow Turned Into A Game

http://i.imgur.com/R9dPCjn.jpg

Dear Members,

As many of you know, last week was a week that will go down in history for our community. After 14 years of waiting and hoping, it was revealed by Yu Suzuki himself that he is finally in a position to move forward with the creation of Shenmue 3, albeit with a bit of a caveat. Through the announcement of a Kickstarter campaign , Suzuki-San as asked us the fans to help bring his dream, as well as ours, to life by backing and supporting a campaign to help fund the development of the project. While there are various entities supporting this project, Suzuki-san himself has stated that that the fate of Shenmue 3 now rests in our hands and that our actions as a community will dictate the capabilities his team will have in creating the game and to ideally meet its full creative potential.

If you have not already done so, please visit the campaign website and take some time to consider the extent to which you would be willing and able to support this project; note that there are a range of pledge levels with corresponding reward tiers for every single level of backing. As the campaign progresses, there will also be added levels of support to coincide with stretch funding goals as they are introduced. All of the funds that are pledged will be allocated to and utilized SOLELY by YSNET to develop the game.

Contrary to a lot of the dubiously sourced misinformation that has been circulating in recent days, Sony will NOT be funding the entire budget for the game nor will they subsidizing the development costs for YSNET. While Sony will provide various technical investments in conjunction with marketing and promotional support, this project will remain firmly in the directorial hands of Yu Suzuki and his staff. While it is true that there are a number of backers for Shenmue 3, we at this time do not know the scope of how these other entities are involved with the project. All that we can establish for now is that we as a community are in fact the primary patrons for the development of the game and that the responsibility of making Shenmue 3 the strongest game it can be ultimately resides with us.

Over the next few weeks leading up to the conclusion of the Kickstarter campaign, we will be introducing two specific social-media based initiatives to promote the backing of the Shenmue 3 Kickstarter and the series as a whole. The first initiative, #30onthe3rd , is a continuation of our monthly tweetathon #SaveShenmue but with a twist. On 7/3/2015, we encourage everyone to who is able to increase their pledge amount by $30 and post a corresponding tweet as a sign of solidarity within the community. The 2nd initiative, #10MillionToShenmue3 , is a hashtag campaign to be disseminated across all social media platforms to highlight the need for additional funding for Shenmue 3 in order have it be the project that Yu Suzuki has dreamed of creating. In a recent interview, Suzuki-san stated that at a $10 million funding level Shenmue 3 would feature a truly open world that would follow in the lineage of the previous installments.

The time has finally come for us in the Shenmue community to support the series that has given us so much over years. We are now in a position where we can directly impact and influence the creation of Shenmue 3 and give Suzuki-san our direct input While the task at hand may seem daunting, if we come together and collaborate our efforts we will attain the game that we have wanted and deserved for so long. Thank you all very much for your support and we would not be in the position we are in now if it was not for your perseverance and dedication for the series against all odds. We have truly made it.

Keep friends,

The Shenmue Dojo Staff
by Yama
Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Day The Snow Turned Into A Game

Nevertheless, I would like to say that the communication strategy regarding Shenmue 3's Kickstarter is very stupid. They first led us to believe that 2 millions were enough to create the game. Wasn't that what you all thought when the Kickstarter campaign started last week? That all we needed to do was to reach the fucking 2 millions and that everything else, by a way or another, will be taken care of? It definitely wasn't written black on white that the 2 millions were not enough to offer a complete game to the fans.

That's misrepresentation.

As a Sega fan who has been watching events unfold ever since Shenmue 3 was announced at E3 I have to step-in here, it's wrong and ultimately self-sabotaging for any supporter of this project to claim misrepresentation. When all is said and done Shenmue 3 is going to exist, this is a fact, the result of successfully meeting the 2 million minimum funding goal. So, we should all be right pleased at this success, to already achieve what Shenmue's detractors said was impossible even a week ago. Now it's simply a matter of making Shenmue 3 the best game that it can possible be.

To that end, I think that that it was perfectly reasonable for Yu Suzuki to take about wanting hit 10 million as his dream stretch-funding goal. Because Yu Suzuki is an ambitious man, always striving to make the greatest games possible given the limitations of available resources, even since his earliest days at Sega when he made classics like Out Run and After Burner. Honestly, I admire Yu Suzuki's ambition and I trust that he will make Shenmue 3 the best game possible with whatever amount of money we can provide for the project.

Yu Suzuki wants 10 million? That's awesome! I want to do everything in my power to make that goal possible, for the sake of Shenmue 3 and the legacy of the Dreamcast. I've personally put forward $600 for the Kickstarter project, which is as much as my finances will allow this month; although I will see if I can contribute even more towards the end of the campaign. Regardless, I know that whatever happens in the next few weeks the future of the Shenmue franchise is already in safe hands. I think that 5 million+ is quite an achievable goal and already more than enough to make the Shenmue 3 we have all been waiting for.

Of course, this Kickstarter is far from over. With a little perseverance and all-out push in the last couple days, that 10 million might still be reachable after all. Last week we already achieved the seemingly impossible when Shenmue 3 was announced. We can do so again in 24 days’ time.
by Kintor
Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dojo Exploded

Okay, so I just checked the webalizer. On June 16th we had 16 million hits, within one day...
by Yama
Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Donators Please Read

Peter wrote: BioDojo

Funny to think, Shenmue right now is more alive than Bio... #-o
by Yama
Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 10000 dinner reward back up for grabs!

We have been getting some backlash in China. Somebody here has published my post and it got sent to China and in the translation it was written that we were implying that local kids in Yangshuo are poor. We teach children from all over China and not all of them are impoverished. Yangshuo is not a poor city and the kids in the picture are part of a summer program from bigger cities.

We are in the middle of damage control now. Many of the locals are happy about the exposure. The school has received tremendous attention and we hope it will mean growth for everyone. I'm hoping this gets corrected soon. We are doing a couple interviews with news outlets in the coming days.

Who new one response on a message board could turn into this.

So how much money do you think would be necessary to do such a thing?

It's not expensive. Your biggest cost will be getting here.

Here is the cost comparison for Chicago vs. Guangzhou

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United+States&country2=China&city1=Chicago%2C+IL&city2=Guangzhou

Guangzhou is more expensive than Guilin but you can see how far your money goes there. It's very affordable.

I hope it all works out for you. You seem like such an amazing person. Let us know if theres anything we can do.
by Aimless Gamer
Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wow has anyone seen this?

It very well could have been posted before but to those who haven't seen it... Home made Lucky Hit!!!

phpBB [video]
by JaySw34
Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Somebody put up a Shenmue kickstarter banner on 4chan

oh hi \:D/

thanks, I really wanted a screen grab of it !

I have paid for another 200k adserves for the duration of the campaign on /vg /vr and /jp

the stats for this separate campaign so far

Code: Select all
41,904 Impressions    153 Clicks    0.37% CTR

by wataro
Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #12 - Vote for your favourite charact

Yeah, but I'd rather not play through the game n suddenly find someone like Peter just chillin on a bench somewhere. That'd be the time I put the controller down n sink another six months of my life into Football Manager.

I'd make sure my in game character was wearing a Man United shirt just to really fuck you off.
by Peter
Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue HD

Just signed up for the first to do this, but I am a complete twitter n00b. Do I do dm him or mention him in a tweet on my page? How does this thing work?

To the top right of the page where it says "Tweet", click on that and copy and paste this into the box: @giocorsi
Make sure there's a space directly after it, then type whatever you want to say and click "Tweet" at the bottom right hand side of the box. The tweet will be sent directly to him. He'd need to follow you for you to DM him, so this is the best way. :)
by Sonoshee
Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #12 - Vote for your favourite charact

BTW have anyone saw these mirrors ??

phpBB [video]

Pretty similar to what Yuanda Zhu did.

I'll be really ok with just being bigger and don't care that much about "the trick" but it could be really awesome.
by shredingskin
Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Dojo Donors Please Read

You get dinner with Yama for that donation tier.
by Peter
Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A big Shenmue tweetathon event is coming on 27/6/2015

I really don't see how this would generate more pledges. Conan would just make fun of Shenmue and that's it.
by KidMarine
Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Day Shenmue 3's Announcement Blew The World

On June 16, 2015 Shenmue 3's anouncement at E3 literally lightened the world!

by sand4fish
Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: There Is No Reason For Negativity

Even Yama was on the brink of giving up and merging the forum with BioHaze.

:lol:

However, I think it's fair and important to note, that without the positive Shenmue fans who didn't give up years ago, we wouldn't have gotten this Kickstarter or a resurgence we are having now without them pushing Sony and getting Shenmue III to the top of their Most Wanted list.
by Himuro
Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Doesnt this make you smile.

Guys, the graphic is from Google.ca and they surely forgot to add "Shenmue" search written in Chinese and Japanese ideograms. ;)
by Namron_Bearded
Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is Yu Suzuki married?

Someone has to look after his turtle and two Yorkshire terriers while he's away :P
by Sonoshee
Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cannot believe some of the people in this community. . .

We've seriously been begging for Shenmue 3 for 14-years and now that we are finally getting the game for sure at this point, I cannot believe that people are seriously complaining!

I am not even talking about the management of the KS page or the campaign in general, but people being like "oh, yeah I want Shenmue 3, but won't support it unless they announce a physical PS4 version." Or, "this game will suck if we don't reach 10-million!"

I have way more faith in Suzuki San than to think he'd only ask for 2-million just so he could give us a crap game just to finally shut us up. Apparently some people in the community think this is what he is doing :roll:

I know this is a fraction of the overall community, but it just blows my mind that some people are really complaining at this point. We are getting the game! Be happy! God damn! ](*,)
by bikingjehuty
Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Creator Says Sony Won't See a Cent of Kickstarter - Gamespot

New article up on GameSpot. Provides clarification, which is great for getting the word out to the masses and diffusing ill-founded hysteria.

Anyone with a Gamespot account should upvote this and help it reach the "popular" section of the gamespot front page.
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/shenmue-3-creator-says-sonys-wont-see-a-cent-of-ki/1100-6428436/
by Erevador
Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yu Suzuki Makes Statement on Kickstarter Funding/Budget

http://i.imgur.com/CcArwc4.png

Yu Suzuki has made an official statement on the funding and budget of Shenmue III through Kickstarter. He addresses the outside funding the game will receive through Sony and Shibuya Productions, as well as exactly where the Kickstarter money will be going. Reiterated in this statement are his ambitions to reach $5 million for the character perspective system, as well as the overall $10 million goal.

Links: Statement | Shenmue 3 Kickstarter | News Archive
by Supa
Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Creator Says Sony Won't See a Cent of Kickstarter - Game

Gamespot just tweeted the article out. Re-tweeting it like wild will help it reach more people and show up near top of twitter results.

https://twitter.com/gamespot/status/614015393322168322

EDIT: Article just retweeted by Shuhei Yoshida to his 181k followers. A good sign that this is the official word from Sony.
by Erevador
Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kickstarter Update #14 - Yu Suzuki on Twitch this Friday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZm-HzCVzL4

Hello Shenmue Fans and soon to be Shenmue Fans!
Yu Suzuki will be doing a Twitch stream on Friday, June 26 at 7:00PM PDT (Saturday, June 27 2:00AM GMT).
There is lots of Shenmue to talk about, so look for the Twitch Channel link to be posted with the Update tomorrow.
Until then!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ysnet/shenmue-3/posts/1274894

Is he going to go through showing the old games and giving us a behind the scenes perspective do you think? Or do you think he might have some stuff to show of Shenmue 3?
by ConanTheKing
Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 5 m is not enough

For Christ's sake, could you please wait for the Kickstarter to finish, first? No offence here, but the panicking over here is starting to go over the top. Pour into the KS as much as you can, wait for it to finish. Await Ys Net's statement on it.

If, after July 18 you should still think we have made too little money, I reckon you will be warmly welcome to make your monthly contribution to Ys Net via Paypal.
by Hyo Razuki
Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki Will Be On Twitch This Friday

This is a must. Will watch after work before doing anything.

If anyone has a PS4 we can watch while in a party. I'll make one.
by Yama
Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We know what rapport system is (old YS interview)

I was thinking of an old YS interview and yeah, we know what rapport is.

He talks about it here:

JM: I play games to do things I can't do in real life. Do you think games have become too real? If you were to do Shenmue 3, for example, would you take the same approach and make it super realistic, or would you take a different approach?

YS: The concept for Shenmue 3 already exists, so... [Laughs] The world of Shenmue 1 and 2 expanded outward. So, for example, in the original games, of all the data used for dialogue in the game, the main characters' dialogue was about 20%. The remaining 80% was dialogue by characters other than the two main characters. But Shenmue 3 doesn't expand outward, but inward. A lot of the dialogue is used for the main character and especially dialogue with Shenhua. They talk about a lot of different, deeper things. For example, and I can't say too much, but here's an example.

This is not actually in the game, but as an example to give you an idea of what I mean by deeper dialogue, when Shenhua and Ryo are at home, Shenhua will ask Ryo if he would like to drink tea or coffee and the player will select one or the other. Or, Shenhua will ask Ryo a hypothetical question like: "There are four animals; a monkey, cat, dog and bird. You are crossing the river but you need to leave one behind. Which one will you leave behind?" And the player has to choose one. Shenhua will ask lots and lots of questions like these and the answers will get stored in the game and affect the outcome of the player's relationship with other characters. It's like a personality test. For example, the person who leaves behind the monkey is the type of person who leaves their wife.

TH: That's scary. [Laughs]

JM: So it's more organic, and very contextual. Personally, I would leave the bird behind. The bird can fly across the river.

YS: It's very deep. I think it will be very interesting if it happens.
http://www.1up.com/features/disappearance-suzuki-part-2
by Himuro
Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yuan's Revenge - Decensoring Shenmue II

I've been thinking on this project for a long time, and I think now it's time to make it public.

During my Shenmue II Spanish Translation, I've encountered, what I think, all the changes based on censorship for the Overseas Edition of S2:
- Baby Jesus's image on the Virgin Mary in the Moon Child Convent.
- The cassette tape's change.
- All of Yuan's references, both in voice and when asking the people of Kowloon.
- Hassan's nationality being changed from arabic to chinese, with a full clothing replacement.
- (XBOX dub) Lack of a strong chinese accent from a fellow with a red chinese dress in the Wise Men Qr. This is more a dub issue rather than a censoring issue.

Well, I've been decensoring and rewriting things for the Spanish translation... But it would be a shame if it was exclusive for Spanish, right?

So I'll be announcing right now a side project of this translation called Yuan's Revenge. Right now, this is what I've already done:
- Restoring the Moon Child Convent image on Dreamcast. Doing it on XBOX is a mystery, depending on the progress of the MT5/MT7 model handlers and if the HM7 format is identical between consoles.
http://i.imgur.com/zs1nGdDs.jpg
- Restoring the censored cassette tape and re-subbed the whole thing. It can be done on XBOX as well.
- Restoring Yuan's male japanese voices. I've made a small document on the subtitle changes for the NPCs, but maybe a Japanese translator could do a bit of a better job.
- Restoring Hassan's original clothing.
- While this is not a censorship issue, the Coca-Cola branded cans/machines are also restored.

This is what needs to be done yet:
- Find voice actors (I know some places) and redub Yuan, Hassan, the chinese guy, the censored cassette tape and other minor adjustments on XBOX.
- Edit all the existing voices to remove the "s" from the "she" parts in Yuan-based lines in the XBOX dub.
- Editing Hassan's clothing on XBOX.

The final result will be PacoChan's patcher, which means you'll need the original GDIs in Dreamcast and it will export CDI images, with a choice between undownsampled audios or downsampled for 80min/99min discs. Right now the XBOX version is on the preproduction stages but, considering there's no Default.xbe edit, I think it can export just the files, ready for FTP them into the HDD.

What do I need? Right now, people who can help testing and checking all these issues. A sound engineer/editor would be nice (I can do most of the removal stuff, but I'm busy with the translation, if nobody could help before I finish the Spanish translation, I'll be doing the editing myself).

Here's a small appetizer for all of you, courtesy of Brett "Switch" Chandler, Rock_Lee-Vk and myself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdBNUS5jY2c
by IlDucci
Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: "$30 on the 3rd" - ROAD TO $10 MILLION

My mom's going to pledge $30 on the 3rd

what a gal. :lol:
by Thief
Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Super Villian Peter Moore supports Shenmue 3 Kickstarter

He must donate 1M if he wants to be forgiven.
by maurox1988
Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #14 - Yu Suzuki on Twitch this Friday

Relax guys. This explains everything.
by elmatto
Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Site still said I was logged in O_o

Oh thank god, my blood pressure has just been lowered.
by Sonne2
Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Site still said I was logged in O_o

Had the same problem here. I got confused and went to bed. :lol:
by squall
Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Joel "red shirt" Tess Discussion Topic (Twitch)

I feel genuinely bad for Joel Tess. All of these insults, jokes, gifs and memes about him are just unnecessary and cruel. All he was trying to do was lighten the mood and whilst he did come off as unprofessional, he hardly deserves to become hated and called all of these nasty, awful things.
Posting links to his Facebook and Twitter here is incredibly immature. Let's face it, he's going to get trolled on his personal social network pages.
At the end of the day, he's a human being with feelings that don't deserve to be hurt. He was clearly nervous about being on stream and was trying to play it off by overreacting. If people are going to roast him, it's just going to make his confidence worse which is really sad. I'm really disappointed with the general attitude here. I would have expected better.
by Jibby
Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This community is great

It's so awesome to be part of this great community with so many people that are just as passionate about this game series as I am. Honestly, there are so many great people on here and I'm just proud to be part of it... especially during this wonderful time where we are all eagerly awaiting the sequel which has been made possible by you guys, the fans. Thank you.

Just thought it should be said... carry on
by JaySw34
Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Joel "red shirt" Tess Discussion Topic (Twitch)

The way the Q&A was handled yesterday was a debacle, that's for certain. However we need to come together as a community and bury it. Let's push forward for the sake of the Kickstarter, Shenmue III and Suzuki-san. At this point we can offer constructive criticism (there is another thread for the Twitch stream) and continue on with our own separate efforts.

I should not need to say this, but I will. We do not support or condone any form of personal attacks within this community. Let's carry on as we always have, positively and respectfully. That is the voice other parties will pay attention to, respect and trust. Thank you.
by Yama
Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Were Awesome Japan aware of the Stretch Goals?

He just said this to me:

@CedricBiscay: @mjqmjqmjq @morning_haze @yu_suzuki_jp 14 years have not destroyed faith in this project. I will not let any companies or people do it.
by mjq jazz bar
Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Were Awesome Japan aware of the Stretch Goals?

Cedric is a good guy. He will respond and do all he can. But he also will tell it how it is.
by Peter
Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Get Shibuya Productions to manage/absorb KS?

Doom_Infinite wrote: Cedric Biscay so far has proved to be rather awesome but let's not forget his team has a job already, they can't just take the KS organization load on, it's not even their specialty to begin with.

And yet he's already done more social interaction than AJ
by James Brown
Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: "$30 on the 3rd" - ROAD TO $10 MILLION

Guys, I've been working feverishly today to get this site up. It's collaboration between me and my wife. She does the design, I do the coding. I think we make a good team. So, as you tweet and share about $30 on the 3rd please direct people to this website that will explain the campaign to people who may not understand:

http://www.30onthe3rd.com/
by elfshadowreaper
Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Awesome Japan

Cédric is actually answering a lot of tweets about AJ complains !

mémémargot : " Cedric I am disappointed, I know you love Shenmue more than anything else, don't let Awesome Japan destroy everything "
Cédric Biscay : " It is being looked into. "

I love when he writes like this. [-o< I don't expect so much though.
by Yokosuka
Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Seems my little Twitter campaign did some good. :)
by mjq jazz bar
Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In regards to the dinner and $10,000 tier, I emailed AJ on the Kickstarter site a week ago....no reply. I emailed them on their official site....no reply. I sent them a tweet to their Twitter account....no reply.

I tweeted Cedric about it and within 5 minutes he said he would check for me.

The next day I tweeted him again he said there had been developments and to please wait ;)

Shows you what a guy he is.
by Peter
Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic