Search found 9 matches

Return

Re: shenmue is also for kids !!

haha that was me 15+ years ago... glad to see the tradition still alive.
by EverybodyLovesRen
Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 Kickstarter has new stretch goals

Paypal FTW. I could easily pledge 20 or 30 bucks a month and I'm sure many of us would do the same. I wonder what the hesitation is from Yu.

Calm down. Relax. :) We've got 26 days on Kickstarter left. Yu said on Reddit that he is "thinking about" putting up a donation option for fans. I guess in this case "thinking about it" means: "I will definitely do it but I don't want to kill off the Kickstarter now, so wait until after the Kickstarter and then bring me your money." :D
After 14 years, I have no patience. :-"
by EverybodyLovesRen
Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 Kickstarter has new stretch goals

I would bet that Yu wants to know his budget at the end of the KS campaign so that he knows exactly what he is working with.

That would help in planning, obviously.

But you'd have to be crazy not to accept free money to make the game of your dreams. at least accept money for the next 6 months or something. I mean we're not seeing the game for at least 2.5 years, that's plenty of time to adjust to getting more money added to your budget. :P
by EverybodyLovesRen
Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What's happened in your life in the past 14 years?

Oh wow, basically my whole life happened. In 2001, I was a 10 yr old girl. So I've graduated from elementary school middle school, high school, and 2 different colleges. I have bachelor degrees in music business and in information technology. I graduated in 2013. I'm currently working as a junior software engineer in boston. I've been with my awesome boyfriend for over 4 years and we share a really nice apartment. I love to travel and I've been to most continents. Got my TEFL certification in Thailand in 2011. Just came home from morocco in May. Life's pretty good. :) even better now that there will be a shenmue 3!!!! 8)
by EverybodyLovesRen
Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Another 64 x $1,500 "I AM SHENMUE" pledges available!

Yeah as a backer of the $1500 a feel a little uneasy about it. But I guess we need to trust Yu on this one. I don't expect my beautiful face to be a damn billboard, but I still want people to know its me without having to zoom to 50x magnification after image processing. Maybe a mock of the idea they had in mind about how to display the photos would ease our minds.
by EverybodyLovesRen
Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Less than three days to go - 5 million push

I'm so excited to wake up in the Morning to see where the pledges are. I should go to sleep. o.O
by EverybodyLovesRen
Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: KS Update #36: New Trailer & NPC Reward Added

Considering they literally just started development, this is great. THey have 2 more years to make this perfect. :) I'm excited.

However, I'm really concerned that naysayers are going to complain about and put a damper on every step in the process over the next 2 years. I kind of liked it better when we didn't have any say or inside look
by EverybodyLovesRen
Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What a journey this month has been.

Man, we were dreaming about this game since before I joined this site like 10 years ago. I can't believe I can't get to finally see us do this. This is a dream I never thought id see come true.

What a journey. And it's just begun!
by EverybodyLovesRen
Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I cried like a little bitch last night...

I shed a couple of happy tears when the music began playing at E3.
And I wanted to tear up when Yu did last night, but I was with my boyfriend and didn't want to lose my woman card. :P

By the way I initially spelt tears as "tiers". I'm so kickstarter-ed out.
by EverybodyLovesRen
Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic