Search found 629 matches

Return

Re: Ni No Kuni

They just wanted to keep exclusivity to the namco site, since it is namcos game and they realized this was one of their big titles for the year, and probably hoping to get more people to buy from their store regularly, boy did that plan back fire. Again I say, good intentions but bad execution.
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I really just wanted to enjoy this game having a physical copy of the spell book in my lap the whole time, thats what really made me want the wizards edition, im honestly not as intersted in it now because I know I cant now. And I am sure as hell not forking over $400 on ebay, the price was a bit high as it was considering everything you got. I may not ever play this game now, the whole situation has really left that bad of taste in my mouth. I still love you level 5 and ghibli, and its not like I hate namco either, but they need to get some things in check, thats for sure.
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Final Fantasy

http://www.amazon.com/The-Sky-Fantasy-S ... pd_sim_b_2

Ran across this for pre-order for anyone interested, looks pretty rad actually. I mean an Amano FF devoted art book? =P~
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GEN 2 GEN my Youtube channel

ah hahahaha, loved that one. :lol:
by AnimeGamer183
Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

While playing the game I have actually had the Wizards Book in my lap and usig it every step of the way. This is total immersion for me in the most wonderful way. In a sense it's almost like The Never ending Story and I am Sebastian.

Yep, this is why I wanted the wizards edition so bad, it seems like having the book would enhance the experience so much. Shame I wont be playing it that way, probably ever. As I said before may not even bother with the game all together now :/
by AnimeGamer183
Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think I am starting to get closer and closer to caving about this one *looks at $30 mail in rebate card that came in the mail from when i built my computer*
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vita owners

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/ps-vita?nav=28-rp0,131af

wow, I was just looking at the Vita release date window on gamestop for the year, there are only 13 games scheduled to come out all year, and reality its probably less than that, you know how gamestops release dates are... im sure more will be added but still, its pitiful.
by AnimeGamer183
Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RPG's thoughts/news doesn't fit elsewhere

I have an obvious bias towards monolith, Mistwalker doesnt have as large of libraries as the other 2, nor have they been around as long. And Level 5 I have only played Jeanne D'arc DQ8 and Rogue Galaxy, their games are excellent though. But when it comes down to who actually makes the "best" JRPGs? Thats a tough call, I would probably go with miswalker as having the most complete package, keep in mind i have only played The Last Story though, so I may not be the best person to ask. I say that because good characters, good extremely unique combat, driving the genre forward etc. Monolith is much more story heavy (But its takahashi running the show, thats to be expected :P), Xenosaga, Baten Kaitos was the beginning and I think Xenoblade kind of merged some aspects from both those series into one (the gorgeous visuals from BK mixed with story and character aspects from Xenosaga, but at the same time making it its on unique experience). Level-5 just makes beautiful games, with interesting combat, the stories have been a bit more on the light side, but they are up there with the JRPG elite thats for sure.
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

Yeah, sonikku's panties would get wet so fast that she would probably be asking for marriage once she saw the sega collection.
by AnimeGamer183
Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vita owners

Just bought Gravity Rush brand new at gamestop. There I supported Vita because I realized I need to play with this thing more, now I can.
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So I went to 2 game stores today. Apparently my local trade-n-play has become their own unique game store business called Wizard Games, still same exact store same selection just have their own policies and what not now. I got Cori a PS2 RF adapter because apparently she cant play her PS2 at all right now and her TV doesnt have AV I dont think, I am probably gonna have to get her a memory card as well (both PS1 and PS2). She has no way to play any games atm so I feel like I need to spoil her and get some stuff so she can play (maybe I should have just got her a DS or something, far as I know she only has a PS2 and a GBA) and I think she has PS2 and PS1 games.

I spent the most at GameStop. I almost bought the box set of Persona 2 for PSP that one that comes with the soundtrack, but all they had was the gut/display copy and it was kind of in bad shape, so I said fuck it, and got Gravity Rush instead.
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So they had Ni No Kuni at Wizard Games (was previously my local pnt but apparently they branched off) and at gamestop. I didnt get it though because I really wanted to get something for Vita, and also I want to have the guide in hand before I begin that game, and its $60. But hey atleast I know it was in stock. I went to the counter at Wizards and was like, I have a stupid question but I am gonna ask it anyway, do yall have a copy of Ni No Kuni Wzards edition, I explained it was kind of like the collectors edition for the game, he looked it up on amazon and his jaw dropped at the price. he was like "its $400? Does it come with a PS3? I didnt even know they made one of these for this game" So I explained the situation as to why the price was so high for it and how they screwed up the pre-orders on it and what not. obviously they didnt have it, but the guy made a frightful look when I told him thousands got their pre-orders canceled for no reason.

Also I am digging the home made wizards book ryudo posted.

I'm now starting to think Namco pulled something really sneaky here.

blah blah blah

Was a joke esp for AG

Dont lie you know were really trying to get a reaction out of OL, which worked like a charm *high fives*
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

What kind of ISP even offers dial up anymore??? Our phones tablets and other mobile devices are connected to the internet through the fucking air for christs sake.
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

yep i figured it out you dont get the "Home" until the 3rd chapter. Really having fun with the game so far, although getting used to the controls can be strange, especially when im in gravity mode its like the controls invert back from the custom setting I have them on so the camera angle is hard to adjust when i go in that mode.
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feeNHc8ePKs[/youtube]
by AnimeGamer183
Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy Valentines day, who wants some?

So I ate dinner with cori last night, and although we had a really fun time and were laughing almost all night, our service at the restaurant we went to was piss poor. We ended up paying for our drinks and thats about it. I had to talk to the manager in the front for like 10 minutes before I was even able to pay, their cash register was short and they couldnt give me my complete change back, the waitress put in the order for our appetizer, then forgot to put in our actual order so we sat and waited for like 30 minutes, then the waitress gave our ticket to another table, the food wasnt cooked all the way, and we didnt even end up eating it once we finally got it. I am talking abysmal service. It didnt really damper our night though, we still had a really fun time together :)
by AnimeGamer183
Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Guess the game 2 (LEAVE A GOOD HINT PER PIC)

Its Blue Dragon, I pass my screen shot on to Ryudo or OL since I suck at coming up with these and only good at answering them. Also 4 eyed tiger, interesting.
by AnimeGamer183
Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Persona/Shin Megami Tensei series

Holy crap the male voice in that trailer kinda of reminds me of OLs in his SPG videos. Ironic considering we all know hes such a mega ten fan.
by AnimeGamer183
Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

cannot wait till wednesday. 8)
by AnimeGamer183
Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PC Specs post yours. Pride or Shame

Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 mother board
AMD 8150 8 core 3.6 GHz Processor with liquid cooling
Corsair TX 750 Power Supply
OCZ Vertex 4 130GB SSD
16GB G Skill Sniper gaming ram
XFX AMD Radeon 7970
Thermaltake Chaser MK-I Chassis

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v168/animegamer183/2012-11-26221715.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v168/animegamer183/2012-11-24210044.jpg

later I will take pics of my whole rig.
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Its so I dont have to worry about upgrading for a WHILE. I have Sleeping Dogs, Hitman Absolution, Far Cry 3 (all of which came with my graphics card), I bought Dishonored and Star Craft 2 as well. I have also played Star Trek Online and MTG Tactics cause they are both free. I havent really spent much time on it because I havent had the time. Once summer comes I am sure I will be using it alot more. There is alot of other games i plan to get for it as well. I built it because I missed PC gaming (my last rig was built in 2003 and it died a few years ago) and being able to up the graphics resolutions to enhance the experience of multi-platform games, and of course the PC exclusives.
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0To8sqJnnA[/youtube]

I posted this in the other thread about our PC Rigs but decided to post it here too as it was relevant.
by AnimeGamer183
Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0To8sqJnnA[/youtube]

Finally made this video last night, hope you guys like it. :)
by AnimeGamer183
Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming Thoughts Of The Day 2.0

Wow, does anyone else think that little toaster oven almost actually looks real?
by AnimeGamer183
Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So you can either run a dirty business with dirty business practices to try to make a buck, because you have asshole greedy stock market money making shareholders breathing down the necks of the company itself. Or you can do business in the way a company like say... XSEED operates, and actually do the right things, have share holders that actually care about the company itself and have faith the good in people will ultimately be what turns their profit, the way america USED to work. Its not the principles of the way businesses operates these days, its the people behind it who set these standards.
by AnimeGamer183
Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Game/Games Are You Currently Playing?

Finally started Yakuza 3 today. :)
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bysby

Just so everyone knows Bysby reappeared on MSN today and I spoke with him for a little while. I checked my MSN logs and realized the last time I had spoken to him was september 2011. He forgot we had even spoken then, like every time I talk to him now, its like we havent spoken since before his memory went. I was just glad to see he still with us and not pushing daisies. everytime I talk to him I get a cryptic feeling of nostalgia from years past, but also a deep sadness because its so obvious hes just not the same at all, and all I can do is give as much words of encouragement as possible. Tears honestly well up every time I talk to him now, he was a very awesome friend not only to me but alot of people here, and I feel honored to even get to speak to him and just see how hes doing and hope maybe I can make his day better from an old friend that he knows is there but cant help but forget about.

I know how much of an important person he was to the dojo, and its so unfortunate to see that his has happened to him, he was extremely talented and much of his works are showcased here. Maybe we can get someone to organize some kind of dedication to him here, and showcase many of the things he has done for this place in the past, I know there is a topic around here that has much of his stuff on it. I told him to keep his head up and keep fighting and maybe he can return to normal one day, miss ya already buddy, you will not be soon forgotten.
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bysby

I talked to Bysby again today on MSN guys! I actually got some info about where he was and what he is doing now a days. He is in a care center for his condition although he said he couldnt remember what his actual diagnosis is, but he said its more than just memory issues. I asked about his daily routines and he said hes beein trying to work out and do game and computer use, im not sure if that means his body is weak or what, but he seems to be in decent spirits atleast. :)
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I can see the importance of gifs like these, but when I dont know the faces attached on them, I feel very lost. I am not sure how i feel about this, but I feel a little LESS nerdy, not knowing who they are. Should I know them? I think its reggie and kaz in the back ground? big 3 gaming execs? WHAT???
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wii U

X. Nuff said.
by AnimeGamer183
Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy Birthday Topic

Happy Birthday Yuk, you and I have been best buds for what... almost 10 years now? Remember our "weird conversation" topic from years and years back? I remember it. Those days, I believe we were really lost and confused, as for now I think we have found our way a bit, you so more than me, but I think I will be ok too in time. :)
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SINGLE PLAYER GAMER (updated October 31)

Making all your eager fans wait this long! How dare you! You are nothing but a money changed celebrity that got lazy after getting rich... but we still love you, and hope you release more material soon. <3

Sincerely, your fans.

8)
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well I didnt end up going to my friends to see him and his wife. I guess you could say I took the more exotic route and had one of my friends come over here. We talked about anime and video games alot and she is in the middle of playing tales of vesperia on 360 ^_^. And at the end of the night all I can really say is this, God damn black girls can give some mean head. Not like I didnt already know that but last night was a welcome reminder. Girl is a lil freak on top of being so awesome, maybe things can work out.
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Final Fantasy

^^It'd be nice, but it wouldn't entirely work unless they added more content. There are some places in the FFXII world where the jump between areas is meant to imply a traversal of many, many miles (such as in the later desert areas; can't remember what it was called specifically).
Either way, an HD-upgrade of XII would be amazing. Whether it could just be seen as more brand-whoring by Square or not, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

That would be the perfect opportunity for them to port over FF12 international Zodiac Job System to the west AND have it all in HD? Do want. Speaking of FFXII I was at a friends house a few weeks ago and he was playing FFXII on his 60GB PS3 on his HDTV... my god it looked like a PS1 game with how choppy it was. I know it would look amazing in HD.
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dammit all...
I'm trying to decide whether I should trade in my copy of Musha so I can knock freakin' 80 bucks off the price of Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (been meaning to get it again after trading it, thinking we'd get it on PSP) and a region-free Saturn (so many worthwhile Japanese games to play on that). It'd be a huge help in getting both of those things, but it's kind of hard to let go of something as rare as Musha. I'm not even that big a fan of it (it's great, it's just nowhere near my favorite scrolling shooters), but the damn thing has just continued to grow in value incredibly over only a couple of years... and I'd feel bad about trading in any of my Genesis games to begin with.
Hard decision to make. I'll probably end up keeping it, but still... that possibility is there, and it's a hard choice.

Keep savin' m'boy, keep savin'.
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/the-l ... -it-failed

I swear people that write articles like this are fucking dense, or probably just trolling. Its a year old article, but still, since when is selling 3 million units this day and age considered a failure?
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GIVE TEEPO™ A FAIR CHANCE?

This is just getting pathetic and redundant now... ](*,)
by AnimeGamer183
Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that pissed you off

Kenny wrote:
Seriously, these broads are the reason why it's harder for LEGIT claims to be taken seriously. Fucking idiots, the lot of them.

Add the 27 people that liked that post to the list as well. I think we could agree that this calls for a
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd4YgudTcnM[/youtube]
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fave gaming intros

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71ripBa8Ga8[/youtube]
by AnimeGamer183
Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Now?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVN5vkGajXM[/youtube]
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EA voted the 'worst company in America" [again]

Dude, OL, The whole LGBT thing is only there to distract from the actual point of why EA has been called the worst company in america for 2 years. You think some bored brainwashed extremists on the internet take up a high percentage of the people that dont like EA and are signing petitions to boycott them, and not only that but have the power/ability to actually get them to the top of the list of americas worst company? Give me a break. Think of all the Dev studios EA have killed off, the jobs they have layed off, the shitty half assed games they have released with no new content from last year, the over priced DLC and the list goes on and on. Whatever EA gets, they deserve. they make games and that is what they will ultimately be judged for, not some policy about sexual preferences, its a joke, come up with something better next time mr moore cause I for one aint buying it.
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic