Search found 629 matches

Return

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

PSVita has been on sale everwhere. I hope they get well whored out this holiday season. :D
by AnimeGamer183
Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Last thing you bought

Went to the tiger direct store and bought this computer case to be the helm of my beast that is being created. 8) saved $70 on it too
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Last Game/System/Peripheral You Bought

Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote: how much was Dishonored

$25
by AnimeGamer183
Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Initial D for PS3, Nice Axm. I found out the other day that 5th stage started airing in japan, I am gonna be on that pretty soon for sure.
by AnimeGamer183
Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

collection. I have always been a collector. Remember my bad habbit of not wanting to open the LE's and CE's? :P
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

most ghettoist post ever :P
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dont worry Segata, I know a thing or 2 about hiding shit in the floor walls and ceiling ;-)
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wii U

Sonikku wrote:
Ryudo wrote:If you like RPG's give Xenoblade & The Last Story a try. both released this year

I looked into Xenoblade last week, but all my Gamestops seem to be out of it.

Get it Sonikku, get it at all costs.
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

^ Stop trollin! :P
going to go slit my wrists now, thanks.
by AnimeGamer183
Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

*walks in, whistles, hands in pockets*

http://i.imgur.com/Kwg5S.png

PDF DOWNLOAD : http://www.mediafire.com/view/?71xaxedf7c8zawz

I think I can tweak it some more and make it better, but unfortunately this was originally written for a short film story contest and the due date is tomorrow. I like the story though. It was really fun to write for. I'm hoping the decision to tie it into my DEUX script will won't backfire, but fuck it if it does.

And yes, that's Ben Whishaw as Q in the pic. Couldn't help but think of him as the protagonist the entire way.

Anyways, I hope you guys read it and I really hope you enjoy it. It's a 30 page script, very short read.

*walks off, whistling away out the door*

Dorian is the main character?
by AnimeGamer183
Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Any other bronies on the dojo?

mrslig100 wrote:Any other bronies on the dojo?

Does it look like anyone around here has a vagina?
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nintendo wants to buy Sega?

Fuck that, I want Dreamcast 2 some day. *dreams on*
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Segata cant stop playing Tales of Graces F and Ryudo cant stop playing Assassins Creed 2. :P

edit - low and behold I sign into PSN briefly and they are both playing what I just said... fuckin called it. So you 2, there is this thing called a vagina... :mrgreen:
by AnimeGamer183
Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Dojo Game's of the Year

Xenoblade, there is nothing else that even comes close.
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote:
Ryudo wrote: Maybe they just mean since Bethseda is known for huge RPG's in the west they want to be just as well known for similar feats

I really hope so.

Your lack of faith disturbs me.
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Genuinely Happy Today!

Cori, the girl with the plush yoshi back bag. We have kinda been on a couple dates, but mainly just as friends, we have been talking and texting alot. I saw her today and she kept messin with me, she was putting stickers on me all day and flirting alot. Later we were sitting in my car and she said she had to go, and I said I needed hugs before she left, so she got out of my car and walked all the way around to my side of the car, and i looked up at her for a second and got out. Then she like clinged onto me and hugged me and then looked up at me, then we said good bye and she left. Cutest moment I have had in a while, I felt all warm inside and happy afterwards. :)
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcJFdCmN98s[/youtube]
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Square and Enix RPG's(anything outside Final Fantasy)

Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote:First they liked it, then they felt it dragged on, then they started to question it and finally after having beaten it they started to hate it.

Sounds like Grandia 3. :/
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What movie are you watching right now?

If the Dojo is just like Flash Gorden, would that make me Princess Aura, the one with the insatiable appetite for countless lovers? :rotflmao:

http://i.imgur.com/jIM89.jpg

Just as long as I get to be one of those lovers. And idc go fuck who ever else, the number matters not! Just so long as im not cut off. :mrgreen:
better yet just invite me ryudo and segata over. Thats when the real fun begins :devillaugh:
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2003 Members

Cheers to 10 years to some of the better friends I have ever had, even in real life. Sorry I have been so distant lately, have alot going on.
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just started playing Star Trek Online, I mean hell its free to play on steam. I am a Trill science engineer by the name of Pathrup Dishaka of the USS Exidor. Game seemed pretty cool, I might have to keep on playing it.
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is it bad if I knew all the answers to the questions in the DS9 jeopardy video?
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://i.imgur.com/szNiGU8.jpg

What if she told that guy "ok you are coming with me, and we are going to make some of these fantasies you have been having come true". If I was rich and famous and ran across some sexual deviant female that did something like that (like say brought me a sopping wet picture of me and sopping wet panties), I would probably make her dream come true. Course she was probably just highly creeped out, I hate normal bitches...
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote: This bed supports 4 (Sonikku is welcome also)

HMPH! [-X :brutal2: Segata Sanshiro Jr. :badass: :-({|=
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: X (New Monolith Soft Title)

Fuck my mother side ways.
by AnimeGamer183
Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KiBa wrote: I don't tip. Don't believe in it. Bosses should pay more. It's not my responsibility to pay another man's worker.

It is confirmed, Kiba is jewish.
by AnimeGamer183
Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well I would say I just had a near death experience. My cars back wheels locked up and I went into a spin down the high way into the median at about 70 miles an hour in cold rainy weather, somehow I didnt hit anything and I stopped in the grass. I am pretty sure I got whip lash I dont know how many times I spun, I just got my car out of the shop yesterday and they supposedly fixed this problem, guess not.
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So I log in to star trek online today and im sitting at the earth dock at starfleet HQ and guess who is sitting on a floating throne right outside the Admirals office? Fucking Q, and he had some special quests that cause temp buffs or something, and here i thought my game would crash if i talked to him.
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Game/Games Are You Currently Playing?

Been playing Witcher 2. At first I didn't like it then I was liking it now I'm kinda "I don't get this game" Just a really weird game to me in many subtle ways. Might be because I never played the first and really not used to western RPG's. Only a few hours in seems well made but with quite a few but minor flaws. So far I just feel lost playing it in every regard of what to do.

Western RPGs can be pretty fucking complex and take major skill, im not exactly the king of them either obviously, and sometimes I find they are too much for me. I would just keep at it, you will eventually get it, and once you learn it you might find yourself really loving the game.
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ni No Kuni

They just wanted to keep exclusivity to the namco site, since it is namcos game and they realized this was one of their big titles for the year, and probably hoping to get more people to buy from their store regularly, boy did that plan back fire. Again I say, good intentions but bad execution.
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I really just wanted to enjoy this game having a physical copy of the spell book in my lap the whole time, thats what really made me want the wizards edition, im honestly not as intersted in it now because I know I cant now. And I am sure as hell not forking over $400 on ebay, the price was a bit high as it was considering everything you got. I may not ever play this game now, the whole situation has really left that bad of taste in my mouth. I still love you level 5 and ghibli, and its not like I hate namco either, but they need to get some things in check, thats for sure.
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Final Fantasy

http://www.amazon.com/The-Sky-Fantasy-S ... pd_sim_b_2

Ran across this for pre-order for anyone interested, looks pretty rad actually. I mean an Amano FF devoted art book? =P~
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GEN 2 GEN my Youtube channel

ah hahahaha, loved that one. :lol:
by AnimeGamer183
Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

While playing the game I have actually had the Wizards Book in my lap and usig it every step of the way. This is total immersion for me in the most wonderful way. In a sense it's almost like The Never ending Story and I am Sebastian.

Yep, this is why I wanted the wizards edition so bad, it seems like having the book would enhance the experience so much. Shame I wont be playing it that way, probably ever. As I said before may not even bother with the game all together now :/
by AnimeGamer183
Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think I am starting to get closer and closer to caving about this one *looks at $30 mail in rebate card that came in the mail from when i built my computer*
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vita owners

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/ps-vita?nav=28-rp0,131af

wow, I was just looking at the Vita release date window on gamestop for the year, there are only 13 games scheduled to come out all year, and reality its probably less than that, you know how gamestops release dates are... im sure more will be added but still, its pitiful.
by AnimeGamer183
Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RPG's thoughts/news doesn't fit elsewhere

I have an obvious bias towards monolith, Mistwalker doesnt have as large of libraries as the other 2, nor have they been around as long. And Level 5 I have only played Jeanne D'arc DQ8 and Rogue Galaxy, their games are excellent though. But when it comes down to who actually makes the "best" JRPGs? Thats a tough call, I would probably go with miswalker as having the most complete package, keep in mind i have only played The Last Story though, so I may not be the best person to ask. I say that because good characters, good extremely unique combat, driving the genre forward etc. Monolith is much more story heavy (But its takahashi running the show, thats to be expected :P), Xenosaga, Baten Kaitos was the beginning and I think Xenoblade kind of merged some aspects from both those series into one (the gorgeous visuals from BK mixed with story and character aspects from Xenosaga, but at the same time making it its on unique experience). Level-5 just makes beautiful games, with interesting combat, the stories have been a bit more on the light side, but they are up there with the JRPG elite thats for sure.
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah, sonikku's panties would get wet so fast that she would probably be asking for marriage once she saw the sega collection.
by AnimeGamer183
Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vita owners

Just bought Gravity Rush brand new at gamestop. There I supported Vita because I realized I need to play with this thing more, now I can.
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So I went to 2 game stores today. Apparently my local trade-n-play has become their own unique game store business called Wizard Games, still same exact store same selection just have their own policies and what not now. I got Cori a PS2 RF adapter because apparently she cant play her PS2 at all right now and her TV doesnt have AV I dont think, I am probably gonna have to get her a memory card as well (both PS1 and PS2). She has no way to play any games atm so I feel like I need to spoil her and get some stuff so she can play (maybe I should have just got her a DS or something, far as I know she only has a PS2 and a GBA) and I think she has PS2 and PS1 games.

I spent the most at GameStop. I almost bought the box set of Persona 2 for PSP that one that comes with the soundtrack, but all they had was the gut/display copy and it was kind of in bad shape, so I said fuck it, and got Gravity Rush instead.
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So they had Ni No Kuni at Wizard Games (was previously my local pnt but apparently they branched off) and at gamestop. I didnt get it though because I really wanted to get something for Vita, and also I want to have the guide in hand before I begin that game, and its $60. But hey atleast I know it was in stock. I went to the counter at Wizards and was like, I have a stupid question but I am gonna ask it anyway, do yall have a copy of Ni No Kuni Wzards edition, I explained it was kind of like the collectors edition for the game, he looked it up on amazon and his jaw dropped at the price. he was like "its $400? Does it come with a PS3? I didnt even know they made one of these for this game" So I explained the situation as to why the price was so high for it and how they screwed up the pre-orders on it and what not. obviously they didnt have it, but the guy made a frightful look when I told him thousands got their pre-orders canceled for no reason.

Also I am digging the home made wizards book ryudo posted.

I'm now starting to think Namco pulled something really sneaky here.

blah blah blah

Was a joke esp for AG

Dont lie you know were really trying to get a reaction out of OL, which worked like a charm *high fives*
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What kind of ISP even offers dial up anymore??? Our phones tablets and other mobile devices are connected to the internet through the fucking air for christs sake.
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

yep i figured it out you dont get the "Home" until the 3rd chapter. Really having fun with the game so far, although getting used to the controls can be strange, especially when im in gravity mode its like the controls invert back from the custom setting I have them on so the camera angle is hard to adjust when i go in that mode.
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feeNHc8ePKs[/youtube]
by AnimeGamer183
Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic