Search found 421 matches

Return

Re: Final Fantasy

^I guess he forgot to use the smoothing option, it really makes a great difference

Probably. I dont know where those settings are to change it, but if some one knows I can pass the info on to him.

It's just that previous-gen games look like doody on HDTVs. They were made for standard-def, so they tend to look a bit "blah" on newer stuff. Same thing goes when you watch an old DVD on an HDTV.
by OL
Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wii U

EDIT: Wrong thread, sorry.
by mue 26
Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

I'm not sure where to post this but I'm going to post it here... because it's pretty hilarious.

by Thief
Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Next Generation Speculation

All ill say all these sources said the PS4 would be online, no used games, track our DNA and so on.

I really hope MS would not be that dumb because yes many people have a connection but many also have issues with their Broadband. [Would it need to be a BB connection or just internet?]

But MS don't need dicks like this who has since switched the account to private

http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/articles/1/5/6/9/6/6/7/136514995488.jpg/EG11/resize/600x-1/quality/91

http://i.minus.com/jF1Mjq5MZmVHd.png

http://i.imgur.com/OEY5yp8.jpg

That Microsoft's creative director.

http://i.imgur.com/juDiybQ.jpg

:lol:

http://t.qkme.me/3tpl21.jpg
by Who Really Cares?
Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Last food/drink/somthin to get high related you bought

I guess Sailors and other brains are too fried to do a simple search. Here. Have at it.
by Bluecast
Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy Birthday Topic

Happy Birthday AG
by Bluecast
Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy Birthday Topic

AnimeGamer183 wrote: Thanks for the happy birthday :)

by Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fan Translations

I really do love fan translations. They're like a forbidden fruit. Without the fans taking matters into their own hands, you'd never get to experience them.

I'm quite a big Tales Of fan. Right now there's multiple fan translations going on for games in the series that now have near enough no chance of being released in English like Tales of Hearts on DS , and Tales of Vesperia PS3 . Been following those for a few years now.

I also want to bring up some titles that we need to see fan translations for, I will start with (and everyone should see this coming) The Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky Part 2.

I wish Xseed would hurry up with that. I can remember when i finished that and wanted more badly. It got to the point of where i was thinking of playing through the game with a rough translated script :lol: Glad i didn't though.
by Stocke
Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Gaming Thoughts (Read OP Before Posting)

Don't forget to make threads for any news, this is for blurbs, quick video links and simple thoughts. Nothing more.

http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=pd_sim_vg_1

anyone else seen this? Didnt know there was a special bundle for it. I am kind of interested in Muramasa.
Thread worthy.
by Yama
Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tales Series

Yo AG amazon is open

http://operationrainfall.com/tales-of-x ... at-amazon/

I placed an extra order, if I end up with two I'll sell the extra to whoever wants it at the same cost it was to me +shipping to you.
by Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Latest Purchases

Just picked up this half ounce mmm bby...

by Sailors?
Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FF VS FF The one series no one can ever agree on

He didn't. He said the story was weak, but the battles weren't.
by OL
Sun May 12, 2013 9:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

Is this site committing suicide? It's weird because we're encouraged to post new threads and ideas, but that's alittle difficult to do when you feel like you're being ignored due to people constantly moving on to other topics. This format or something has to be changed.
by Jokatech19
Sun May 19, 2013 4:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Recent Gaming Purchases

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369516626.209418.jpg
by Yama
Sat May 25, 2013 5:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So I think I'm sold on the new Deadpool game. Looks hilarious.
Having a scantily-clad female Deadpool fan jumping up and down with a sign that says "I :heart: DP!"
...that's just inspired.

phpBB [video]
by OL
Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Automotive Discussion

Is it a Hachiroku? Or its modern equivalent, that has a Subaru almost-twin brother?
I'm probably going to watch some initial D tonight now.
I know next to nothing about cars but I think the AE86 is gorgeous, caught my first glimpse of one on a pub telly showing the Initial D live action film, love at first sight.

http://i.imgur.com/8CPnixz.jpg

Still haven't seen the anime though.

http://oi56.tinypic.com/2cr6dqt.jpg
http://oi55.tinypic.com/2up8vm8.jpg
Beautiful.
by Bambi
Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

*Kenshin Himura* wrote:

Dat Ass

...is awfully flat. :P
by OL
Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Automotive Discussion

Congrats man.
by Yama
Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yama promised a purple car with a woman playing a purple 3DS.

phpBB [video]
by Bluecast
Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

butt...butt....ok
by Bluecast
Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fire Emblem

I don't think it's just your life he wants to suck out.
by Calshot
Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dragon Slayer-Legend of Heroes-TITS series

http://i.imgur.com/uNBxNcNl.jpg

So this is awesome, mistake or not. I ordered the standard edition because the CE is 40$. I didn't have 40$ at that time. I also ordered the CD for 5$. SO for 25$ I got the CE. Which includes the OST,the game and the poster and pin. Xseed even when you mess up I love you.
by Bluecast
Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Was pretty surprised it held the Veyron off for an entire mile, despite the poor start. On a lot of vids, a mile is long enough for the Veyron to get to the crazy part of its accelerative range.

Juke R isn't as expensive as a Veyron, but it is still quite eye-wateringly expensive, they were about £400 thousand here! :shock:

I don't entirely see the point in it either, why not get a much less expensive and better GTR that has the exact same running gear and even though GTRs aren't renowned for for being lightweights, the Juke R is even heavier!

I think some people just like the idea of having a sleeper. But it really won't get them laid. Let's review the scenarios here:

Scenario #1: Rolling up on a girl with a Juke R;

Guy: *rolls up to girl* Hey baby what's good?

Girl: *notices guy is in a Juke* Um, hello... *not going to give up the ass unless the guy has some serious game*

Scenario #2: Rolling up on a girl with a GTR;

Girl: *notices guy is in a GTR* Hi! *good probably of giving up the ass, especially if he has some decent game*

Scenario #3: Rolling up on a girl with a Veyron;

Girl: *notices guy is in a Veyron* ... *immediately gives him the ass, right then and there regardless of his game or looks*

But for the money, I would just by a Aventador and pay Underground Racing to install one of their 1200-hp twin turbo systems....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDZyCHlgO6o

by Brothaman
Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: X (New Monolith Soft Title)

phpBB [video]

AG?
by Bluecast
Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Final Fantasy XV is Vs 13 on PS4/XBO

^the turn based system in FF is overrated anyway. the only one I really enjoyed was in FF10 where it felt really like calculating each turn.

I'm pretty happy to see the turn based system gone, it was horrible in FF13 anyway
by south carmain
Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Overall thoughts on E3, which I missed because of being on vacation/holiday [I also missed Game of Thrones & Hannibal, bloody hell]: it was okay, but really lacked for handhelds, no new Vita games were announced, no new 3DS games were announced; neither of them got any real coverage either.

Conferences:
Nintendo Direct - disappointing.
Sony - Barely okay, thanks to the DRM/used games and FFXIV & FFXV. They annoyed me with the lack of Vita games though.
Microsoft - below average, aside from MGSV.
EA - crap.
Konami's pre-E3 show - worst conference they've ever done.
Ubisoft - Splinter Cell! Don't care about the rest.
Square Enix - A second trailer for FFXV? Yes please. Aside from that? Meh.

Overall: Too many remakes/reboots, sequels, prequels, midquels, racing games and not enough new IPs for my liking [come at me if you disagree though]. I will be sticking it out with my PS3/handhelds for a good while longer, I think. And where was Drakengard 3? Announce the localization, Square, come on. And SEGA, hurry it up with Yakuza 5 & Phantasy Star Online 2 for Vita... :sad:

And to top it all off, ATLUS are in financial trouble (possibly being shut down due to lying about their finances). Which is a real downer.
X,Bayonetta 2 and FFXV and Mega Man in SMash Bros was enough for me to really enjoy E3 this year.

As for Vita still have Muramasa and Ys IV. If Atlus thing works out then Dragons Crown. Personally look forward to Sonic on 3DS this year and Project Z Zone this month. X is easily my most wanted game. Was game of E3 for me. MS conference was so awkward and boring I quit watching at some point and left to do errands..I just no longer cared. I thought Sony had a strong showing but agree needed more Vita.
by Bluecast
Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yakuza series

ugh I hate this thread now. every time I see a new post I hope it's news about Yakuza 5s localisation
by south carmain
Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: General Anime Discussion

AG, you should watch Moribito. Here's a trailer:

phpBB [video]
by Thief
Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Index (Atlus) entering into a restructuring bankruptcy

Then it would mean a bigger upset when the games fail to sell as well as the big cats hope, and eventually Atlus would be killed, their organs sold on the black market.

Personally, I think Atlus has always done just fine with the budgets they've been allotted. Sometimes restriction causes creativity. Their games might not have Square-sized production values, but they've always more than made up for it with quality anyway.
by OL
Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Recent Gaming Purchases

*Kenshin Himura* wrote::P

It's because they fear us Americans will take out our huge penis and wack it in the store. AG and Segata have. So they must cover it up.
by Bluecast
Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

phpBB [video]

Orlando Bloom on the Set of the Hobbit on his own meme
by Bluecast
Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What about the PSP game? Anyone played that one?

I like the PSP game personally; it shares the visual style of the SAC tv series (and has surprisingly good character models for the main cast), has incredibly long-winded cutscenes with lots of technobabble (just the way I like my GitS), and it allows you to play as not just the Major and Batou, but Saito and Togusa as well.
But at the same time, it's probably the weakest GitS game I've played because, well... it's an FPS on the PSP.
The controls aren't exactly what you could call silky smooth. In fact they're downright clunky in most cases. I'd imagine most people that have played it probably tried the first level or two and stopped. I finished it, but only because I'm such a nut for the franchise, and seeing more cutscenes featuring the English voice cast from the show was kind of a treat in and of itself.
So yeah, aesthetically it's pretty great.
Mechanically , it's... let's just say calling it "weak" is being nice.
I got my enjoyment out of it, but it's hard to actually recommend unless you really love the series, and absolutely need more. And even then, it's still not on the same level of brilliance as the series; it's just a not-too-terrible imitation side-story.

Though it does have an 8-bit-style Tachikoma minigame. I really enjoyed that.
by OL
Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Official Gaming Music Topic

I've posted this before I'm sure but I was thinking about Suikoden II and this song is one of my favorites of all time. The rest of the soundtrack is great too... but this song... damn.

phpBB [video]
by Thief
Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

^ Well I'm glad to hear you did have yourself checked. I hope that it's not that serious though. I'll be praying for you.
by Brothaman
Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Latest Purchases

A blender, a flask, a tye dye shower curtain, some dry erase markers, a cheese steak, a pair of casual dress shoes, two pairs of sexy short shorts, and a replacement adapter for my lap top.

Spending money is fun.
by Lan Di-sama
Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This weird Kingdom Hearts yahoo web game just came out:
http://kingdomhearts.jp/?entry_from=khtwi130708

Likely to remain Japan-only, but that doesn't matter because it's really shit. I could only play it for a few minutes before I logged out from sheer boredom. I'm almost offended that something with such little effort put into it gets to use the amazing soundtrack that it does. Really the only thing I liked was the new version of Dearly Beloved it had.
by Rakim
Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So... I have kind of been talking to this stripper. Shes not the first stipper I have known either ;-) But she is a gamer and we play Magic The Gathering together. Shes 19 but honestly looks about 14 or 15 with short dark blue hair and she honestly looks like an anime character I said in another topic I was watching ghost in the shell sac and she could easily be a voice actor for one of the english tachikomas shes small only weights like 100 pounds and will take it any way i give it to her, I am going to a deepest darkest pits of hell for this one, but shit why not? But that has not happened just yet cause her mom was so on her ass about everything, but we have already had a full conversation about what we were into sexually, and she me wants me to be the dom to her submissive. Its comin.

Sounds like the Magic cards aren't the only things that are going to be tapped sideways.
by Calshot
Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic