Search found 164 matches

Return

Re: Recent Gaming Purchases

Got this for really cheap, and another piece to my "Tales of Collection".
by *Kenshin Himura*
Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

I love my dojo family, you guys are awesome.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Have you given up or still hopeful?

I've been wrong about a lot of things in my life.. But i'm sure that Shenmue will see the light of day. It's too good of a damn story to just throw away. With these Next gen consoles there are no excuses why it shouldn't be great either, Hell port it to dreamcast and it will still be magic. I believe Yu-San wants to make it happen, I really do. Sega just hasnt made up their mind to put in production or maybe it is secretly in production who knows.. Shenmue will have its chance to shine and it will big time because I know that Sega will promote it very well to the mass media. I haven't given up yet, just impatient..
by *Kenshin Himura*
Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sega... Spectrum?

Suppose to be shown at E3 tomorrow. *crosses finger* [-o<
by *Kenshin Himura*
Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: XBox One

I wonder what MS are going to unveil at the TGS.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kate Upton
by *Kenshin Himura*
Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What movie are you watching right now?

^^Awesome. I still find it cool how at fifty-something years old, he was doing faster action scenes in that movie than at almost any point in the rest of the series.
Kind of wish the '89 movie would have brought more of a close to the series though. I wish there could have been an official "end" of the classic Katsu Zatoichi series.

Zatoichi 89' is just great from the dialogue to action scenes and great humor, I agree though. I love the series and Shintaro Katsu is my hero, everything he does is just exudes excellence. There wasn't a close to the series but I guess its for us to ponder in our own minds. He just wanders to various villages. The "wandering blind-swordsman/masseur".
by *Kenshin Himura*
Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tales Series

^You guys are in-store for a great game from the Tales Series. I still havent completed it yet (NTSC_J) but really interested in playing the American version, I would love to compare both versions.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GEN 2 GEN my Youtube channel

Great video =D> and you have the T-shirt to match!
by *Kenshin Himura*
Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Great Gaming Designs and Artwork

^ I love every bit of those masterpieces.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Its official guys. I'm moving back to Japan in February next year!
Im now in the process of selling around 75% of my possesions to decrease the move load.
I'll have a listing and pictures for some games and gaming related swag items that are just not space efficient for me anymore.
No that doesnt include my Shenmue collection ;)

Me and my wife are very excited and although we were trying for the fall this year, we now know that atleast I have a guranteed job lined up for when I get there instead of just winging it.

Once I get there with my workers visa(for time/money savings) I will then change it to a spouse visa for permanent resident status. Once ive been there a year or so ill then proceed to start house hunting or even remodling a home on my parents in-law's land. Then que the baby making music if it hasnt already begun the momment I get to Japan.

I cant wait. Im still so far off yet this gives me alot of time to continue working on savings for the house.

Congrats man! We should definitely meet up. :)
by *Kenshin Himura*
Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My 3rd game that I own for my Vita.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Things just got serious now..
by *Kenshin Himura*
Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Have you given up or still hopeful?

^Yep, Kikizo had every Shenmue Fan (s) full attention in 2006.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

:lol: Not even worth it.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What are you currently playing?

I finally picked up Tomb Raider, after seeing Kenny's avatar frequently and him with everyone else talking about how great it is, it made me want to get it even more . I already played a hour together with my girlfriend, I am pleased with it thus far. Also, picked up Sengoku Basara HD collection for PS3 which I'll play tonight.

http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/box/6/9/8/615698_214549_front.jpg

http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/box/0/9/0/659090_247938_front.jpg
by *Kenshin Himura*
Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Gaming Thoughts (Read OP Before Posting)

I really love the feel of the environment in Tomb Raider, Square has done a great job with the Crystal Dynamics engine.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

^ Well, I guess we want to give you guys a different impression on the game by the box-art. Or maybe we feel threaten by the Americans. They don't deserve our awesome box-art designs. :D jk I actually seen some terrible JPN box-arts and the American version looks better on a couple of games.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

:P Bought this for my girlfriend but I still play it too.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Played some versus of King of Fighters 2000 HD with my gf. This game still kicks ass.

by *Kenshin Himura*
Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Going to give this a try. (Akai Katana) an arcade shooter.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BROTHAMITE BROTHAMITE! Ask the wise Brotha fools!

^Exactly Brothaman, and soon I will do that with my daughter who will be here at the end of July ;-) :D
by *Kenshin Himura*
Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

3 more days until my daughter will be born, I'm taking 2 weeks off from work so I can help my girlfriend with "Hana" and Hikaru. I'm probably going to be away from the dojo for awhile as well, but I will make sure to stop by when I can.

`Kenshin
by *Kenshin Himura*
Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re:

Arrived back in Ireland for Christmas yesterday and think the dream is over and I am back home for good. Have great friends around world to visit, but think I need to get my job back and start making some money and get back to normality.

This feels so surreal. :???:

Weren't you suppose to come to Japan? :|
Yaaa.. hey wait! You were gonna come meet me in tokyo Peter you liar. Take back your ring.. *removes from finger* I should have listened to my mother.

Take your time though bro. I'll be in Japan for awhile like Kenshin here. ;)

Which btw my solid date is the first week of march now. Everyday is just a another game of stare at the clock to see if it goes faster.

Axm thats awesome to hear you're moving to Japan soon. No worries, I know Peter will come when the opportunity presents itself.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Loving Sonikku's avatar.

Axm, haha that's nice! Fun to make them but challenging in taking care of them... haha Just kidding. Well, when everyone arrives in Japan we should all enjoy some warm sake together. I know some great places to go in Yokohama and also Kyoto.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thinking about getting my Fiancée a PS4 for an engagement present...
by *Kenshin Himura*
Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Had to pick this up, probably one of the best games on WIIU right now.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Shenmue Dojo - 10th Anniversary Video & Members Gall

^Crouching Tiger hidden Peter? I mean hidden Dragon :mrgreen:
by *Kenshin Himura*
Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My fiancee is really into Final Fantasy now, so I picked this up.

by *Kenshin Himura*
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

25 hours in on Bravely Default, 37.5 hours on Golden Sun, and Starting a new play through of Bayonetta.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Feels great to have a day off...
by *Kenshin Himura*
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yakuza series

Started my first play through a couple weeks back of 1&2 HD versions on WiiU, can't believe I postponed myself from playing the series for so long.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hard Genesis Games!

OL wrote: Really, Sonic 2? That was the first game I ever beat. I always thought that said something for how easy it is.

Yes, very much challenging OL. The Death Egg Zone level was where I always died! Then again this was when I was like 9 when I played Sonic 2. I probably could beat it now.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Atelier Escha & Logy (Great Game!!)

^ Haha I understand, most people who are big on anime's love these style of games (Atelier series in general) but yes the main character Logix (Logy) is a badass character design. I think you would really appreciate this game once you get to play it OL. I know its a bit too sugary sweet for your taste as you say, but I think you'll enjoy it very much, the storyline is great and the music is amazing as well as the artwork which I know you appreciate great art designs. I would love to see you do a review on it if you decide to get it.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cooking

^Yeah.... You didn't cook these... (they look disgusting anyways) and you need to stop trolling seriously.. =; You hijacked that picture from this article.

http://www.zgeek.com/ikea-removes-shitt ... om-stores/
by *Kenshin Himura*
Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote:
*Kenshin Himura* wrote: ^Will get that soon as well :mrgreen:

Yo' after TGS I'm driving to your house and raiding your fridge.

I'll be expecting you then sir.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

^No promises, but I'll talk to my Fiancee about it. Hana and Hikaru will be with their grandma around that time, so I wouldn't see why you couldn't stay for some days. Oh and if you do bring some goodies, I'd greatly appreciate it. Even though you don't have to. ;-)

Luckily, I live in Yokohama now; so I am 37 min away from Tokyo. When I use to live in Kyoto, I was like 6 hours away.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Diagnosed With Testicular Cancer :(

How unfortunate.... I send my prayers from Japan for your recovery.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic