Search found 164 matches

Return

Re: Random Thoughts

Loving Sonikku's avatar.

Axm, haha that's nice! Fun to make them but challenging in taking care of them... haha Just kidding. Well, when everyone arrives in Japan we should all enjoy some warm sake together. I know some great places to go in Yokohama and also Kyoto.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thinking about getting my Fiancée a PS4 for an engagement present...
by *Kenshin Himura*
Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Recent Gaming Purchases

Had to pick this up, probably one of the best games on WIIU right now.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Shenmue Dojo - 10th Anniversary Video & Members Gall

^Crouching Tiger hidden Peter? I mean hidden Dragon :mrgreen:
by *Kenshin Himura*
Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My fiancee is really into Final Fantasy now, so I picked this up.

by *Kenshin Himura*
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What are you currently playing?

25 hours in on Bravely Default, 37.5 hours on Golden Sun, and Starting a new play through of Bayonetta.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Feels great to have a day off...
by *Kenshin Himura*
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yakuza series

Started my first play through a couple weeks back of 1&2 HD versions on WiiU, can't believe I postponed myself from playing the series for so long.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hard Genesis Games!

OL wrote: Really, Sonic 2? That was the first game I ever beat. I always thought that said something for how easy it is.

Yes, very much challenging OL. The Death Egg Zone level was where I always died! Then again this was when I was like 9 when I played Sonic 2. I probably could beat it now.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Atelier Escha & Logy (Great Game!!)

^ Haha I understand, most people who are big on anime's love these style of games (Atelier series in general) but yes the main character Logix (Logy) is a badass character design. I think you would really appreciate this game once you get to play it OL. I know its a bit too sugary sweet for your taste as you say, but I think you'll enjoy it very much, the storyline is great and the music is amazing as well as the artwork which I know you appreciate great art designs. I would love to see you do a review on it if you decide to get it.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cooking

^Yeah.... You didn't cook these... (they look disgusting anyways) and you need to stop trolling seriously.. =; You hijacked that picture from this article.

http://www.zgeek.com/ikea-removes-shitt ... om-stores/
by *Kenshin Himura*
Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote:
*Kenshin Himura* wrote: ^Will get that soon as well :mrgreen:

Yo' after TGS I'm driving to your house and raiding your fridge.

I'll be expecting you then sir.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

^No promises, but I'll talk to my Fiancee about it. Hana and Hikaru will be with their grandma around that time, so I wouldn't see why you couldn't stay for some days. Oh and if you do bring some goodies, I'd greatly appreciate it. Even though you don't have to. ;-)

Luckily, I live in Yokohama now; so I am 37 min away from Tokyo. When I use to live in Kyoto, I was like 6 hours away.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Diagnosed With Testicular Cancer :(

How unfortunate.... I send my prayers from Japan for your recovery.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have some really cool action figures coming in the mail next week, from the anime Shingeki no Kyojin. :mrgreen:
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee210/Ryoofwildfire/4545784063057.jpg http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee210/Ryoofwildfire/4545784063002_04.jpg http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee210/Ryoofwildfire/4545784063002.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee210/Ryoofwildfire/4545784063002_02.jpg [/URL] http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee210/Ryoofwildfire/4545784063057_04.jpg http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee210/Ryoofwildfire/4545784063132_03.jpg http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee210/Ryoofwildfire/4545784063057_03.jpg
by *Kenshin Himura*
Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Postmortem Discussion

Great, I have the day off so will wake up 6am to watch. O:)
by *Kenshin Himura*
Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How I'm feeling about tommorrow.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Also, I definitely believe that the Q&A was staged. Probably before it went live, Mark Cenry or whoever said "Look when the Q&A starts, only one question about Shenmue III is allowed. More than one will result in Yu-San walking off the stage. As well, that was the first and only question on Shenmue III.. They just got it out the way, so they couldn't look back to it. Yu seems a bit stressed by it to me, he seemed a little tense during the presentation. Then again the language barrier is a challenge but not impossible.

The Q&A had no effort from the audience, definitely seemed lifeless about the series. I believe that Yu-San his masterpiece Shenmue is just too complex for the modern day minds of gaming.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've been playing The Walking Dead Season 1 and Season 2, Really enjoying them very much. TellTale made the storyline and gaming interaction very creative, I love the aesthetics as well.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I can't wait for TGS. Hopefully he'll be there and I'll make sure to be there to chat with him.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Someone should of been direct at the Q&A and said "So you're looking for a publisher eh"?

Or maybe like "Has Sony tried to work with your budget"? I think these questions would of made Yu-San give a more in depth answer, than just saying of course I still want to make Shenmue. Of course he does! Look how he lights up when he talks about the game. At the end of the day its all about business.

He seemed a little tensed or too laid-back at GDC presentation, I guess maybe the audience wasn't feeling it? Then again he needed more time to explain the story. (As I stress.) Also, that audience should of been filled with die hard Shenmue Fans that lived through that era of witnessing the greatness of the game back in 1999.

I don't think the world of gaming will accept Shenmue 3.. This is a different era of gaming.. Shenmue is too complex and people don't like complex nowadays.

Yu-San wants to make Shenmue more in-depth than we think, all of those chapters.... It's bigger than getting revenge on Lan Di alone. The exploration of the asian culture of martial arts and treasure as well as the enviorments. Yu is trying to follow the original plan by making it like this not trying to water it down by going with a cheap publisher and put out a shortened version of Shenmue. Im sure of it. He needs a big budget. Thats what he wants.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Was in a PS2 game buying frenzy today...
by *Kenshin Himura*
Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Decided to get it on Vita.

by *Kenshin Himura*
Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Since we are on the Phone discussion, considering getting the Sony Xperia Z1s. Pretty awesome that its waterproof, also I hear the Samsung Galaxy S5 is coming out in a couple weeks. Might check it out.
I have it bro. Its great. Best smart phone ive ever had and ive had every major one thats come out in the past 3 years cause I used to work in the business.
Edit:
You mean z1s or z1f?
If z1s wait for the z2 that is coming out next month. The screen is better.
If z1f thats what I have. The screen is better then the z1s.

Nice, yeah i'm considering getting the Sony Xperia Z1s but I'll get the Z2 since its coming out next month ill wait to get that. I love the design and camera is fantastic!
by *Kenshin Himura*
Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Phil Spencer - The Biggest Request is to Bring Back Shen

Yeah... them wanting to focus on their first party games isn't a problem because that is bringing them money and majority of the fan base are generally focused on. On the other hand, Shenmue is really a unresolved decision... Its not a complete "no" that it will not happen so thats a good thing, but then there is no filler for if anyone desires to breathe life into it. Shenmue is a great game, but I won't let ruin my desire for gaming sitting here waiting for it. When it happens its going to happen. So best thing guys is to take a deep breath and move on from Shenmue 3 for awhile and enjoy what we all love doing. (Gaming)
by *Kenshin Himura*
Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Got this imported today! :mrgreen:

by *Kenshin Himura*
Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
by *Kenshin Himura*
Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Official E3 2014 Topic

Nintendo is looking very impressive on upcoming releases. Couldn't make it to E3 but will be at TGS. I recently bought a XB1 and my fiancee has the PS4. Going to explore the dynamics of each console.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Peter have the spirit of a Samurai. I'm sure things will get better, don't give up!
by *Kenshin Himura*
Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I love this game!

by *Kenshin Himura*
Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

^Yes, I hear that popful mail is very expensive now according to its rarity. I think the cheapest copy I seen was like $60 American Dollars. The rest of copies are like 100-225 USD I seen online.

Also, there is a Super Nintendo version, the cartridge is cheap but of course the Sega Cd version is more ideal..

Got this as well, surprised I didn't have it in my collection.

http://img.gamefaqs.net/box/5/7/6/3576_front.jpg
by *Kenshin Himura*
Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shenmue on Dreamcast and Shining Force III Sega Saturn. Looks great on my 1080p Led Samsung.
by *Kenshin Himura*
Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Given to me from my darling Fianace'. Hopefully I'll enjoy it. :|

MegaMan Powered Up (PSP)

by *Kenshin Himura*
Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wish I could fly...
by *Kenshin Himura*
Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Got Unlimited Warm Sake for free at Hakone Springs :mrgreen:
by *Kenshin Himura*
Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Picked up these gems. Gundam Wing endless duel (Snes) & Nightshade aka Kunoichi (Ps2)

by *Kenshin Himura*
Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Love the Atelier Series, surprised I didn't have this one in my collection already.

by *Kenshin Himura*
Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic