Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: Have most of the forum members dissappeared?

Been a while since i posted here but Sailors? got in touch a few weeks ago suggesting i revisit the dojo. Truth is i didn't disappear or forget about this place and i still visit regularly despite rarely posting and the main reason for this is until recently i haven't had a functioning computer/laptop, i did try to post on my iphone but it was a great and unsucessful struggle so i chose not to bother.

I was a little reluctant to make this post as i'm not one who likes the spotlight, never chose to make a topic announcing me leaving or returning here or got into situations where politics could be involved it's just not really my style. But for anyone who is interested enough to know what HL has been up to in recent times then i'll gladly get you up to speed.

This summer i graduated from university, i'm now looking for a career based job but with my current job i've just been offered a promotion which entails a few more hours but a nice little pay rise as well. I've met a lovely girl who i've now been with for 8 and a half months, she has no interest in video games but i will force her to indulge in any new Shenmue title if it were to see the light of day. Finally i've got back into playing 5-a-side football (soccer) and won the league with my team last season and are sitting 2nd in this current season.

I may start to post here a little more frequently again, no doubt if some Shenmue related news comes to surface then it'll be a catalyst for discussion.
by Hazuki Legend
Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Custom Titles & Names-Explain yours

No story behind mine i just wanted something Shenmue related. I chose the picture of Baihu though as i feel he somewhat resembles my persona, not too many people know too much about me on here i just kind of lay low unless i feel necassary.
by Hazuki Legend
Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Why does everyone say Quick "Time" Event?

SpinDash wrote: official sites like Wikipedia

Because if wikipedia says it then it has to be true. Personally i think quick time events is easiest off the tongue so that's generally what i go with.
by Hazuki Legend
Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Have you given up or still hopeful?

Thought it was 2005. Either way no one on SD ever trusted Doree ever again and still debate it now if he trolled or really jumped the gun.

This one still bugs me. I remember asking Doree about it on facebook a while after it all went quiet again. He assured me that what he published was given to him from a reliable source but then i think surely something more would have came to fruition afterwards. I wonder if now after all these years calling Doree out would give us anything more to the whole article and what was given to him to go out and publish a major article like he did, i highly doubt it though. I do think he was given bogus information though and someone was having him on.
by Hazuki Legend
Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic