Search found 756 matches

Return

Re: New Shenmue III pics from THQ Nordic financial presentat

I know I made a joke about how the models keep changing but I find it hard too see how you people can care so much when it’s changing constantly. Honestly I think that they’ve been silly to show some stuff in teasers, trailers or screenshots when it looks so rough but they’ve shown that they’re going to keep changing it. Any other game if a model looks weird in a trailer it’s probably going to look weird when it’s released but it’s been clear for awhile now that nothing is final until the game is shipped.

All people seem to do is complain about a model or face for 3 months then complain about the new one when that’s shown. I can understand saying this is bad marketing constantly showing rough footage and I’d argue every time they do this they’re hurting potential sales (See Mass Effect Andromina). But I’m just at the point where I don’t care as I’ve got the game preordered and we most likely won’t see the final models until reviewers post footage up for their video reviews at this point.
by Riku Rose
Mon May 21, 2018 6:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Sony, Shibuya and Deep Silver all have contributed money alongside the Kickstarter funds. It wouldn’t surprise me if Sega have quietly put a few dollars towards it.
by Riku Rose
Tue May 22, 2018 7:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic