Search found 323 matches

Return

Re: Your Top 10 Favorite Games

I can't do it.
Used to be I loved making lists like this, but right now I'm looking at all the games I have and finding no way at all to narrow my favorites down to ten. Or even twenty for that matter. Much less putting them in any kind of order.

Quite awhile ago I was going to make a similar topic to this and pulled up a word document and all the games I had beaten. I ended up with about my top 50 but the problem is that every time I look at it I rearrange loads of games as I feel different about them every day.
by Riku Rose
Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Small Tidbit Gaming News

Microsoft caught paying for non-negative YouTube coverage:

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/21/microsoft ... e-4271088/
by Let's Get Sweaty
Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Small Tidbit Gaming News

Sony has been caught before (remember the psp for Christmas stuff and more recently for a film).

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/gamesblog/2006/dec/11/newsonyviral

He'll its not that much different to the Kane and Lynch drama with gamespot that saw one man lose a job.

But nah lets pretend its just one company Axm ;-)
by Who Really Cares?
Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shennmue 3 mentioned in UK OPM

Not sure if this has been done already but...I was reading the most recent Official Playstation Magazine last night and I was pleasantly surprised to see they had ranked Shenmue 3 third in the most wanted game section.

Each month there's a page dedicated to most wanted games coming up. It's usually filled with confirmed games so I was surprised to see Shenmue make the list. It came in third behind Uncharted 4 & Watch Dogs. Not too shabby.

Not exactly news but it's good to see all the hard work and petitioning is starting to get proper recognition.

Momentum is gathering...
by Lawtowler
Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PS4 versus the One, two months in...

I agree with that, they really side stepped the issues, blaming us for decisions they made based purely on financial benefit. They say they can reimpliment the game "sharing" feature to the X1 eventually, but how would they be able to do so without implementing DRM to said sharable titles?

Whatever happens I hope the X1 stays how it is in its current form. Lord knows by 2022 or so we'll have a new set of consoles again and the battle will surely be lost with MS and Sony included. DRM is inevitable. Just a matter of when.
PlayStation Now is unfortunately a good but bad example of where the industry is going. Positives and negatives in it. For the horder in all of us we are a dying breed but that doesn't mean we have to take it sitting down, letting the delivery method and ownership rights being decided by the corporations.
by Axm
Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Recent Gaming Purchases

Sure, this is coming from the guy that liked Duke Nukem Forever (a lot at that)...

Been meaning to get that too, actually. Most people gave it shit, but the reasons I always read basically amounted to "it's more like a late-90s shooter than a modern one," and I'm quite okay with that. I'm still one of the oddballs that actually prefers the original Half-Life over Half-Life 2, if that says anything. Not that I don't love modern shooters too, I can just appreciate all types.
by OL
Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shenmue 2 I want to share this map I made

Hi i`m new here. I want to share this map I made.

by psychokamui
Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic