Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: The Shenmue III Publicity Proposal Too Hot for GameFAQs

Yea good one. Make a topic even suggesting something like this again and you will be warned.
by Peter
Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Please share this alternative Shenmue III Kickstarter vi

Thank you guys for the congratulations. I will also address some of the things being asked.

Joel Tess from Awesome reached out to me via Youtube Messages and told me that Yu Suzuki had seen my video and loved it and that he wanted to use it on the Kickstarter page. Once I emailed him about it and said I'd love to do that, my video was shown to SEGA who requested that the arcade footage was taken out and that copyright notices were put in. (I also received request to change the logo but I'm unsure if that's Sega's doing of if it's a personal choice of Yu Suzuki). Once the final version was made I emailed it to Joel Tess who put it up on the page.

I was in touch with Dreamcaster's Tube when I first put the original video up and he said that he's ok with people using his footage as long as they credit him in the description. I'm not taking credit for his work.

"These goals can only be achieved through Kickstarter" is to encourage people to pledge and clear up the fact that Sony and others contributions likely wont be enough to cover any stretch goals.

Anyway, thank you guys for the amazing words. I never thought it would get this far and I feel really honored to be acknowledged by Yu Suzuki and Awesome Japan :D
by Jibby
Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KS accepts the same payment card for multiple accounts - FYI

There seems to be a lot of people asking this question so I thought I'd make a new topic so its easier to direct people to the info.

Kickstarter allows you to open an unlimited number of accounts and use the same card on all of them to make payment.

Here the quote of the inquiry to Kickstarter themselves:
I messaged them and they replied saying it shouldn't be a problem.

Kickstarter Support (Kickstarter)

Jul 8, 11:51 AM

Hi James,

You should be totally fine! Let us know if you need anything else.

Best,
Alfie

skilljim

Jul 8, 9:58 AM

Hi, I am a big Shenmue fan and have backed for the $1500 tier on this account. I also wanted to get the $80 tier so I would be able to receive both rewards, and I have backed this tier on a second account. I have backed it using the same debit card as I thought this would be okay, but I wanted to just double check before the project finishes that my card will be successfully charged twice, one for each of these 2 accounts. I needed to use 2 accounts, as it's not possible to back more than one unique reward tier, that the Shenmue 3 Kickstarter project happens to have.

Thank you for your time and help :)
James.

if you've already secured a physical version on a higher tier, open another account and get digital too. also digital is great as a gift to friends and family.

Please retweet the following or create your own to share this information on twitter. thank you
https://twitter.com/john_vivant/status/621990789510467584
by johnvivant
Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic