Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I'd say late Q3 2019. Wouldn't surprise me to be Q4, though. If Q2, then I'll be very pleasantly surprised.
by xatruio
Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue - Return to Dobuita St. Trailer feat. Koralik+Yu

lorddanilo wrote: The ingame scenes looks nice to me, but the texture of Ryo's jacket in Shenmue 1 looks a bit worst compared to Shenmue 2 scenes. I hope its just a difference between an old version they worked.

The XBOX version had a slightly higher poly count on the cuffs and collar of the jacket.
by xatruio
Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Personally, I'm expecting TGS. Gamescomm would be nice, but TGS seems more realistic. December for PSX is a bit too far off, but even if it doesn't make that show, I'll be pretty bummed, but never turn into one of the vitriol trolls calling it vaporware.

The original Dreamcast games were projects from at least 1996 onward (at least a rough guesstimate for the Dreamcast work, not Saturn version), which weren't revealed until late '98. Even after, Suzuki didn't show much of it, really. At least not compared to today. He's old school, let him play it close to the chest. We all know he will make a great game one way or another.
by xatruio
Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 1 time skip?

Honestly I wish Shenmue 2 never had time skip, theres so much more to do and see than the first game.

I agree. But I disagree with it being needed in the first game too.
Personally I could never understand someone wanting to willingly progress things forward. A lot of the charm was in moving at the pace of the world around you. Shenmue rewards with patience. It's almost like the game is teaching the player the same thing that Ryo is having to learn.

couldn't agree more. You truly needed kung fu to master the harder fights and CQTEs. Literally serene as a polished mirror to stay meditative in my breathing and concentration for CQTE and later QTE. Even for Excite arcade game haha (amongst other examples cannot think of off top of mind for the moment).
by xatruio
Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by xatruio
Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:56 am

Jump to topic